PDA

View Full Version : Dawn of the Dead

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-16-2005, 11:46 PM
Did anyone like it??

I had a question about the end.When the credits are rolling it shows little clips of the movie still going because Terry is holding a video camera on Steve's boat.So........ did they live when they got to the Island with the zombies chasing them?(sort of chasing) :confused:

Flamethrower
04-17-2005, 03:55 AM
Strange. I just watched this movie a minute ago. Great movie.

I think it's safe to assume that the last few survivors are going to die from the clips that the credits showed. They only have a limited amount of ammo, after all.

ffrinoa8
04-17-2005, 04:00 AM
okay i've never seen the movie and i want to now on a scale i 1-100 (and you can go into decimals) of how go it was! oh and was it better than the origenal?

Fourleafclover
04-17-2005, 08:44 AM
Dawn of the Dead was great! 10 out of 10, 5 stars and all that jazz. It is better than the original (and I say that as a big fan of the original Romero trilogy) because the pacing is snappier and geared towards a modern audience. Not alot of my friends want to sit through the original '70s Dawn of the Dead with me.

And yup - they died. But it fits in with the ending of the original Night of the Living Dead that way. Poor Ben.

Dreddz
04-17-2005, 12:58 PM
I preferred the original.
But the movie was still pretty good

Strider
04-17-2005, 08:16 PM
This reminds me of the Maddox article concerning this movie.

And yes, it's great in every imaginable way.

Rye
04-17-2005, 08:25 PM
I dunno about Dawn of the Dead, but SHAWN of the Dead was great. xD

KuRt
04-17-2005, 09:01 PM
Did anyone like it??

I had a question about the end.When the credits are rolling it shows little clips of the movie still going because Terry is holding a video camera on Steve's boat.So........ did they live when they got to the Island with the zombies chasing them?(sort of chasing) :confused:

Dawm of the Dead is the second part of a trilogy that is so old so itīs black and white. they never made the new version of the first part, and they wonīt make a new version of the third part.

"Jay Leno guy over there" :D :D