PDA

View Full Version : Obsessions...

Clouded Sky
04-17-2005, 05:42 AM
I've seen simmilar threads. But this is more focused on people. Have you ever been obsessed with someone? Did you like them? Did you hate them? Were you not sure why you were obsessed? I just thought of that, because I found myself rather obsessed tonight. I was bored, so I typed in my best friend's (who happens to be a girl - I'm a boy - figure it out - hint: SHE doesn't want to date) ID on a google search. And her name came up on a Kingdom Hearts forum. So, I registered so I could read through her posts, and found out stuff I never knew before. I have a friend who she flirts with all the time, but she says she doesn't like him, in fact, says she hates him, but I found a post where she admits to saying she has a thing for drummers, which he is. I also found out she had her first kiss two years ago with someone three years older than her, and it freaked me out. I even caught a mention of myself, where she said I was a breakdancer. That made me happy.

But point is, do you obsess over people? Does it become/is it unhealthy? Are you, me, or anyone you know a stalker? Discuss.

Shoeberto
04-17-2005, 06:00 AM
No, I tend not to obsess over people. Events and objects, but not really people.

ffrinoa8
04-17-2005, 06:17 AM
No, I tend not to obsess over people. Events and objects, but not really people.
same here!

MateriaThief
04-17-2005, 07:07 AM
i do obess over a guy i think, but i do know for certain that i have friends who obess over people:

Friend #1: We have photo class together and for an assignment we had to go take pictures. So she takes advantage of this moment and takes pictures of him (well three but seeing her happy expression when she saw that they came out well on her negatives). Well a couple of days ago we had a renaissance fair at our school and she told her parents that it starts at 8 and ends at 12 at night (truth is she wanted to go to the movies with the group of friends including HIM) and the fair actually starts at 4 to 8.

Friend #2: She hyperventilates when she sees him or he says hi. (i like mocking her for this) Always looking for him at the lunch line and also when she got a picture of him she also hyperventilates too.

Friend #3: My ex. Before we actually met, he managed to squeeze alot of info from one of my friends about me. I asked him how did he know that i love final fantasy games; his response: "err good guess?" :mad:

Friend #4: Follows the guy around school.

Friend #5: Has his underground thing where he knows everything about everyone!!!! OMG i was shocked to hear what he knew. Didnt suprise me to see him become a stalker when he started to like a friend of mine . He'd show up everyday to our "hang out" classroom for her.

Rainecloud
04-17-2005, 08:46 AM
I try not to get obsessed over other people, but it has happened in the past (especially back in school, what with the obligatory crushes and all). I'm trying to be a little less possessive over my Girlfriend, so things will hopefully work out.

Shlup
04-17-2005, 08:57 AM
I've never obsessed over anyone. I may get a bit obsessive over my boyfriend from time to time, but no more than is normal when you're in love. :love:

ffrinoa8
04-17-2005, 08:59 AM
i a little the same way.

Social Moon Firesky
04-17-2005, 11:16 AM
I'm obssessed with Selphie! And about a year ago, I fell in love with a guy, and I was totally obssessed with him. He consumed a year of my life, and now I want it back.

Dreddz
04-17-2005, 11:34 AM
im not obsessed about anyone and never will

Ko Ko
04-17-2005, 11:38 AM
I'm obsessed with 'looking like' ANY Final Fantasy 'person'. Mainly Lulu. But so far, I just look like Iri. :skull2:

Meat Puppet
04-17-2005, 11:40 AM
Last time I got obsessed with someone, I ended up with a restraining order.

Social Moon Firesky
04-17-2005, 11:55 AM
Lalol.

Chris
04-17-2005, 01:28 PM
It's not healthy, ya' know.

Social Moon Firesky
04-17-2005, 01:35 PM
We know.

GameDevil
04-17-2005, 02:57 PM
mainly i obess over the many types of computers...dont ask why they all just look sexy...people cant match em^^

smittenkitten
04-17-2005, 03:07 PM
Well i use to be very obsessed with this i guy, I thought i loved him but turns out hes a complete arsewipe and now im obsessed with INDIAN'S!!!!!!..........
...and feather's! :<3: xXx

louby_4eva
04-17-2005, 03:19 PM
I'm a lil obsessed with this guy at college, I took a picture of him with my camara (he didn't even notice) and I get reallt tongue-tied around him, he's a really nice, fit guy :love: , and I can't stop thinking about him, I will stop this obsession soon, I know it's not a good thing.

rubah
04-17-2005, 08:26 PM
Sure do.

Social Moon Firesky
04-17-2005, 10:09 PM
I was obssessed with myself for a while. It was so squeery. I started to stalk myself, and eventually I got a restraining order taken out against me. :D

Rinen
04-18-2005, 01:07 AM
I'm not really obsessive over anything. I guess the closest person I've ever obsessed was with a girl I knew many years ago. I made a promise to her, but we moved away from eachother, and the promise is still inside of me, but I can't remember anything about her. So I guess it's not really human-obsession rather than my own integrity. Since I've kept every promise I've made except for that one, I just want to find her so I can keep it. Since it's been nearly 15 years since I made it, I'm not sure she remembers me, or the promise.