PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 5 - need Bikanel Desert help

Queen Anthai
04-17-2005, 12:41 PM
I'm in the Rogue Cactaur cave and I'm at the point where I'm trying to run across the sand trap. I get all the way to the other end and I'm confronted by a wall that I can't seem to climb up. I'm stuck and drowning all at once! Where am I supposed to go?

Emily52
04-17-2005, 01:31 PM
There are some pillars just before the wall and if you climb up the one on the right and then jump over to the one on the left you can then jump onto the wall to safety.

Kiwi Nazi
04-22-2005, 02:57 AM
good luck fighting angra mainyu, the battles fun, but it took me 45 minutes to beat it. easy but long, and i was on lv. 76

Cuchulainn
04-22-2005, 03:28 AM
Firstly, don't panic, you can never die. Ever. I would actually suggest you get all the chests there first which would entail getting trapped, you have as many tries as you want it doesn't affect %. As already suggested, there are a few pillars near the end, once you free all the items from evil clutches of the chests, just keep running to the end, ignoring the other pillars, when you get near the end keep you finger on circle, there are pillars climb & jump, you should reach the end just in time. The big challenge if after that...that desert fiend from hell Angra, I suggest leveling up to at least 50 before attempting that. Use 2 Dark Knights & one Alchemist with 'Mega Potion' learned. It's a matter of Darkness, Darkness, Mega-Potion & repeat to fade.

jennifer
04-27-2005, 03:41 PM
Use 2 Dark Knights & one Alchemist with 'Mega Potion' learned. It's a matter of Darkness, Darkness, Mega-Potion & repeat to fade.

I agree, thats how I defeated him

Cruise Control
05-17-2005, 12:11 AM
Where are the cactuars?

Finalfantasyfan15
05-17-2005, 02:20 AM
the cautuars
one is at the oasis in the desert
two on the beach in Besaid
Three Guadosalam Ormis room
four and five calm lands gagazet Entrance
six Thidar Plains tower 9
seven kilika hidden overlook
eight mt gagazet summit
nine dona's house in kilika
in that order

Cruise Control
05-17-2005, 11:48 AM
Thank you!

Dreddz
05-17-2005, 07:34 PM
u got one bitch of a boss to come up after that

Cruise Control
05-18-2005, 03:22 AM
I killed him earlier in the game, and my friend afterward told me that it comes back anyway. I was so mad, I may have started foaming at the mouth if given more bad news.