PDA

View Full Version : We Met Up! (UK) EoFF UK Meet-Up 2005

Jack
04-17-2005, 03:18 PM
Did I get to my PC quicker then the others...? Weird.

Before you read this, picture this: A bunch of alcohol-fuelled people walking through Birmingham singing songs. (If you live in a city, it’s quite typical). Now add in the fact they all met each other through 11111010101010101010101 (typing) to each other. Then add in the fact they all frequent a very special place: Eyes on Final Fantasy. Pictured it? Good, then you’ll appreciate it was a pity that YOU (yes you!) missed out on the greatest meet-up from this forum (If not the Internet!).
And best of all? It was 10,000 miles from Mills, U.S.A. GET IN THERE!

BoB, you should be pround we actually found time in the day to even THINK of you and prank you. I mean, it "perhaps" be a privilage to someone like you

Firstly, I’d like to say YAH to all those that came to this meet-up, each one of you added to an unforgettable time LOL. Secondly, BOO to all those that said THEY WERE GONNA COME AND THEN DIDN’T (Can’t imagine WHO I’m talking about here…). Thirdly, I love all you guys and thus offer you some huggles/cookies/Giga Points/Vodka/sex/breakfast to all that came. (Choose the one that you love the most). For a very odd experience, it was extremely fun.
Anyway, to the facts.

I turned up late. Can anyone say what happened before my appearance? Anyway, I met up with them in Birmingham Station and we went shopping… Or at least Boris no no, Baloki, Amaritas did. Indeed, Boris no no bought (apparently) the GREATEST shirt with Japanese People on it EVER. The others bought games to play on the PS2 that was in the hotel. The hotel, to be fair looked dodgy, but what you expect for us EoFFs? It’s substance, not style for us (apparently). I mean, McDonalds probably made a good £100 in food bills alone from this meet. We signed a T-shirt (mine actually) concerning the greatest words and phrases of the meet for you lucky EoFFers to buy (upcoming).
Then we trekked (‘Tis was a valiant voyage) to the Sea Life Centre. This was where we had to cast farewell (Farewell! *waves*) to one of us.(Who you ask! WHO) Why Lady Fidela Of Confide! So 8 became 7. (The Secret Seven?) And we thus plunged the Sea Life Centre into mad-cap chaos with our kerazy ways (IT’S A EEL!!!!!!) There were fish, sharks (same things I know) Otters, Frogs, Starfish (Of the Red Knobbed variety… or is that Psychotic?) And some Octopus AND HUGE CRABS! We’re talking about Crabs that grow up to the size of a car. (Did they do that in Mills? Thought not. ) Boris no no managed (I mean Zorander and I both tried but it wouldn’t work for us… conspiracy) to get the best badge in the world. Or at least in Birmingham Sea Life Centre. Anyway, to the end where there was the underwater tunnel where we walked UNDERWATER. (Luna- Did you see Maloki and Gulliver? Kinda hard to miss) when we reached the gift-shop, more craziness in a overabundance of cool fish straws were purchased. We all decided to not to go on the Big Wheel. (You know the London Eye, Imagine a smaller one “I’ve only got a little twanger but I like playing with it. Ready kids? Remember, if you haven’t got any balls, play with your friends….)
What did we save our money on?

Alcohol of course! Courtesy of Tesco Metro (Thanks stupid checkout people of which I am one!) Going back to the hotel, we then started with the intoxication of us EoFFers. (Drunk EoFFers!) While playing on our PS2. And if he’s said otherwise, Boris kicked his ass on Tekken 4 FIRST, and second time she was starting to get pissed. We all were actually… (P.S. I beat Baloki’s with Tae Kwon Do. IRL? No, in game. BUT IT SURE FELT LIKE A GOOD KICKING) Then Timesplitters Future Perfect went on and Amaritas and Baloki were given those Timesplitters a good shoeing, whipping out their pistols and firing their load (HOHOHOHOHOHO…oh). Then Star Wars Battlefront. At this point, we’re all smurfing around in a room. As you do. But then we got ready to go clubbing and also to cast our farewells to Psychotic (Farewell *waves*) at the trains station. Like Casablanca but in colour. And then we went clubbing… Actually we went and got some more drinks (except be cause I was swindled by the craftiness of Baloki and Zorander. Crafty people, watch what they are doing at all times. *watches* (They bought me coke and NOT vodka and coke.) Watched Zoolander too.
THEN we went clubbing, we went to Snobs. As expressed by my favourite™ Nod, “it’s all bravado” so I went acted macho (difficult I’m aware) and got in. (I normally get asked for I.D) Quick toilet break (where the guy was very very keen I washed my hands and made me smell good, all for a quid. I mean, if that’s all it cost for me to look quite sharp, I’d buy him to be in my bathroom) And thus we clubbed. Actually, Boris and Zorander hit the dance-floor and shook all others off it, Nod and Amaritas went off (Oz?) and Baloki and me chilled. Every attempt by moi to show my stuff was stunted. And then, when I finally got something going, Boris popped up. (You know like Zeebeedee in The Magic Roundabout) and said something like “I only met him on the internet, he’s alright (I thought was quite pleasant, but considering she was out of it, I’m passive) . Either way, that was when her friend ran in, barged me out the way (on the dancefloor) and thrust his tongue down her throat. (Or was that one of the 4 men who Boris got? I’m impressed with her even if she’s not. Anyways, Baloki and me chilled for the rest, except when I danced with Zorander.
Then we went back to the hotel, and thus back to the image I warned you about at the beginning. Leaping bins, pole dancing and singing all events of ours. Gotta clear something up here, Nod and Amartis had gone back early. Of course, this meant that our teenage minds thought sex and thus the alcohol addled boris moaned all evening. Tried to watch 28 Days Later but then we all went bed, with I with face cream all over my hands and face.

MORNING arose and…I dunnoooooooooh it was a bit of a haze. Baloki left very early. Zorander, boris and I slept together, some showers… and I went at about 10am. Came back and intended to stay longer but couldn’t be arsed since all were clearing up so I left. And thus, was Jack’s tale of Birmingham.
Oddly enough, I got home (Broughton Astley) 24 hours after I first met these EoFFers in Birmingham (13:00 approx) It must have been fate, or destiny. Or just coincidence. Anyway, it was such a cool meet that while we were all aware that we knew each other through EoFF, that was never the most important thing. The most important thing was that it was an enjoyable hook-up. These people feel more then EoFF members now.

They feel like friends.... (Altogether now... AWWWW)

(Sugar coated ending © Jack 2005)

EDIT: Photos should be coming behalf of Baloki and Boris, and there is a picture of us loving Nemo (Of Finding Nemo fame) all over.

Skogs
04-17-2005, 03:44 PM
Sounds scandalous. :D

Shame I missed out, but my dissertation has me chained to my computer, and sends out electric shocks if I stray more than quarter of a mile from the line that connects my room to the lab.

Old Manus
04-17-2005, 03:54 PM
I think they had fun.

Psychotic
04-17-2005, 04:06 PM
It had eels my friends.

I'm surprised you remember half of that.

Rye
04-17-2005, 04:13 PM
Sounded like a load of fun! And yay for Nemo. Hope the pictures come soon.

amratis
04-17-2005, 04:14 PM
We certainly did have fun. :) A great time was had by all I think.

And just to clarify. Jack has mentioned that boris beat someone at Tekken4. But I think he's forgotten to say WHO she beat......Psy. Ha ha ha. How he hung his head in shame after bragging about how he'd kick her ass :D Course he did beat her later but like Jack said she'd had a few by then.

Psychotic
04-17-2005, 04:20 PM
Boris no no and her stinky feet got owned at Tekken, as did Zorander and Jack himself. End of story. :)

Nod
04-17-2005, 04:23 PM
It had eels my friends.

I'm surprised you remember half of that.

OMGROFLLOLASL

It was fun. My favourite were the fishes with flashing lights on them. :D

Oh, and the trout of course. :p

amratis
Ho ho ho, yeah right Psy. If thats your version of events :p ;) :D

We all know the real truth. :p

Resha
YOU GUYS INFECTED ME WITH YOUR MADNESS! xDDDD SOUNDS AWESOME! GREAT YA GUYS HAD FUN!!! YAY!!! :D:D:D:D:D *Huggles all and runs away*

xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Psychotic
04-17-2005, 04:28 PM
Ho ho ho, yeah right Psy. If thats your version of events :p ;) :D

We all know the real truth. :pComing from Miss "WAH WAH WAH I'M TOO SCARED TO PLAY TEKKEN!" I think we can ignore your statement. :p

amratis
04-17-2005, 04:33 PM
Yes but Psy, I admitted I was crap and didnt try to say otherwise. You claimed you were brilliant then quickly proceeded to get your BUTT - KICKED. :p :D

Psychotic
04-17-2005, 04:36 PM
I lost one game and won my next 3. That's not really having my "BUTT - KICKED. :p :D :) :eek: :elk: :happybday :roll: :fpninja:", is it?

Resha
04-17-2005, 04:38 PM
Yesh that is! OH OH OH I'M SO UNBEATABLE EVAR!! :p I could beat yew! Pffizzle.

Rye
04-17-2005, 04:40 PM
I think I'd get my BUTT - KICKED in Tekken as I don't remember if I button mash full-time or do some combos and button mash the rest of the time.

Pffizzle.

xDizzle.

boris no no
04-17-2005, 04:41 PM
LOL!!
ROFL!!!
ASL!!!!
WTF!!!!
OMG!!!

:D:D:D surprised noones put that yet! for all those that are confused, this is what we were shouting in birm all weekend! :)
EDIT: damn nod beat nme *shakes fist*
well after you all left me and zor went on the big wheel!!! twas fun and got lots of pics of birm up high. then we decided to be cutural and went to the museum and art gallery. saw some scary paintings and felt thoughly cutured when we came back :) we then had a big weird ass pizza. yummy yummy. the girl that served us was like "hi my name is, if you need any help blah blah" obviously wanting a tip. i nearly shouted "DON'T TIP THE PIZZA GUY!" but thought better of it.
when we ran about the station trying to find the trains hugged and home!

ooooh plue we filled about 6 bags full of rubbish. crazy!
and my camera somehow managed to make its way down the end of the bed....i think that zor wanted a picture of his bum...... :p
yes i did get 4 guys. one was swing dancing with me. i never knew i was so supple! :p

i'll put some of the pics up in a bit when io find the cable and i'll send them to whomever it concerns.

oh and psy....I WHOOOOOP YO ASS BOY!!!! :p i beat him fair and square and he only just beat me the second time! i rule i rock! :cool:
plus i tried to play timesplitters and i ended up shooting i think bal the whole time......
sleeeeeeeeep now. alcohol bad :(

Rye
04-17-2005, 04:43 PM
Boris, you can send them to Samuraid so he can put them in the album if you want. Also, can you send them to me through PM or e-mail or something later?

Nod
04-17-2005, 04:43 PM
ASL

Boris beat Psy. And then i beat Boris. It is clear who the undisputed Tekken master is. :p

boris no no
04-17-2005, 04:45 PM
ASL

Boris beat Psy. And then i beat Boris. It is clear who the undisputed Tekken master is. :p
*hits*
yawzer! *bites* *falls over*
i wish jojo was there :cry: would of been great!

ROFL!

Psychotic
04-17-2005, 04:45 PM
Boris, you can send them to Samuraid so he can put them in the album if you want. Also, can you send them to me through PM or e-mail or something later?If everyone sends them to me I can come up with the greatest captions for them ever! And I mean ever. I don't mean they'll be good for 2 weeks then better ones will come along. Because better ones won't come along. Or something. :greenie:

amratis
04-17-2005, 04:47 PM
Boris, you can send them to Samuraid so he can put them in the album if you want. Also, can you send them to me through PM or e-mail or something later?If everyone sends them to me I can come up with the greatest captions for them ever! And I mean ever. I don't mean they'll be good for 2 weeks then better ones will come along. Because better ones won't come along. Or something. :greenie:

I hate to admit it but you're probably right. Embarrasing as it may be I think it'd be worth it. :D Right, bed for me too.

ASL!

Nod
04-17-2005, 05:46 PM

As long as the captions don't all follow the lines of OMGROFLASLASLASL, as hilarious as that would be >_<.......then.......sure why not!

Jojee
04-17-2005, 05:54 PM

Hell yeah! I wish I were there too, then I could do evil things like kill Psy and make out with boris and blah blah blah ;)

Haha really though, after reading Baloki's LJ entry and this, it sounds so fun! Wish I coulda been there.

Old Manus
04-17-2005, 05:55 PM
As long as the captions don't all follow the lines of OMGROFLASLASLASL, as hilarious as that would be >_<.......then.......sure why not!
Make it a mass caption competition.

EDIT: You should have said about SWBF as I would have come and wooped yo' ass.

Carnage
04-17-2005, 05:59 PM
I was drunk last night except i was no where near Birmingham if that counts for everything.

Psychotic
04-17-2005, 05:59 PM
Hell yeah! I wish I were there too, then I could do evil things like kill Psy and make out with boris and blah blah blah ;)Make out with boris? Pssh, you'd have competition with amratis for that one. I don't think I ever saw the two of them apart, and when boris got drunk...well...FREE LESBIAN SHOW FOR ALL!

PS: We generally insulted the crap out of you, Joj' :)

Jojee
04-17-2005, 06:02 PM
Amratis eh? Well I'm married to her too, it can be a fun threesome :p Next time I tell ya, next time...

theundeadhero
04-17-2005, 06:02 PM
I am very sketchilly planning a trip to Europe in Mid-November 2006. What better to do than go to Birmingham and party with you guys! *makes plans for EOFF UK 2006*

You all have to come. It's really the only reason I'm going to Europe.

zorander
04-17-2005, 06:18 PM

Hell yeah! I wish I were there too, then I could do evil things like kill Psy and make out with boris and blah blah blah ;)

Haha really though, after reading Baloki's LJ entry and this, it sounds so fun! Wish I coulda been there.

HA! I DID make out with Boris! (And let me tell you, she has one fine way of doing thigs...)
This weekend was so fantastic, Words cannot begin to describe what a great time we had.

Yes, I did get my ass kicked at Tecken (A perfect K.O each time) but then again, I've never played Tecken and am used to more fluid movement games so Psy can take as much renown for beating me as he copuld for blowing over a feather!

Anyhoo, YAY!!! Fun times all over!
I love you all!

Little Miss Awesome
04-17-2005, 06:48 PM
Secondly, BOO to all those that said THEY WERE GONNA COME AND THEN DIDN’T (Can’t imagine WHO I’m talking about here…)
Sorry! I couldn't afford it! I couldn't even afford to get my ear pierced this weekend! :(

Lady Fidela of Confide
04-17-2005, 06:57 PM
Did you guys go all round the Sea Life Centre freaking the tourists out? And Psy, you got to see the Eels? yay! i gotta explain to my friends at college that i saw yesterday who you all are and why i'm wearing a t-shirt that has a "blue bird" on it, on Monday when i go back. And i gotta explain it in French to Alex, the conversation class guy, lol

Levian
04-17-2005, 07:20 PM
So nobody got knocked up? :/

gokufusionss1
04-17-2005, 07:25 PM
I'm glad i didn't go sounds like a hotbed of imorality and sin, plus i suck at tekken.

smittenkitten
04-17-2005, 07:26 PM
I glad yeah all had a fab time im trying to arrange a meet up in Scotland but i think il give it a while when i save up enough money hehe I wish i went and got so drunk i'd start striping hehe wel anyone from Scotland post me and was there any Romance? :skull7:xXx..

CloudDragon
04-17-2005, 07:38 PM
Where are the pictures?

amratis
04-17-2005, 08:00 PM
[QUOTE=Monkey]Make out with boris? Pssh, you'd have competition with amratis for that one. I don't think I ever saw the two of them apart, and when boris got drunk...well...FREE LESBIAN SHOW FOR ALL!

Stop talking about me! :cry: :p I didnt do anything of the sort!

Boosk
04-17-2005, 08:05 PM
sounds like you all had a great time! I wanted 2 go but from what ive just read id probebly have been traumatised by what Boris (my twin) did....eeeeeeerrrrgggg....well ill get her to tell me the not so gory details when I can be arsed to walk up the stairs to talk to her......Ill defo be there for the next one!!!!
Kagga :love:

omnitarian
04-17-2005, 09:29 PM
I wanna see the pictures!

... On second thought, do I really wanna see the pictures?

Psychotic
04-17-2005, 09:31 PM
I wanna see the pictures!

... On second thought, do I really wanna see the pictures?No. You really don't. :laugh:

What the heck is everyone's obsession with the pictures anyway? Gosh, we should only show people who went just to annoy everyone else. :p

Carnage
04-17-2005, 09:33 PM
Alot of the people that went seem like minors. who bought them the alcohol? EoFF honors this kind of behavior?

Psychotic
04-17-2005, 09:36 PM
When the alcohol was purchased, TWO people there were under the legal age of 18 (in Britain) for buying them alcohol, both were 17 and one (me) was 2 weeks under that age anyway. (Yeah, Saturday after next is my 18th birthday, so buy presents now folks!)

Oh, and drinking alcohol is perfectly legal at whatever age in Britain, it's just buying it that's the problem. :)

Xander
04-17-2005, 09:39 PM
I WANNA SEE PICTURES!

gokufusionss1
04-17-2005, 09:43 PM
When the alcohol was purchased, TWO people there were under the legal age of 18 (in Britain) for buying them alcohol, both were 17 and one (me) was 2 weeks under that age anyway. (Yeah, Saturday after next is my 18th birthday, so buy presents now folks!)

Oh, and drinking alcohol is perfectly legal at whatever age in Britain, it's just buying it that's the problem. :)

damn right i've been drinking since i was 6

Destai
04-17-2005, 09:57 PM
I WANNA SEE PICTURES!

boris no no
04-17-2005, 10:00 PM
Hell yeah! I wish I were there too, then I could do evil things like kill Psy and make out with boris and blah blah blah

whooooooo! *kills psy*
*makes out wiht jojo!*
how fun :)

Make out with boris? Pssh, you'd have competition with amratis for that one. I don't think I ever saw the two of them apart, and when boris got drunk...well...FREE LESBIAN SHOW FOR ALL!

PS: We generally insulted the crap out of you, Joj'

we confessed our true love for eachother. it was a beautiful moment.
plus we were talking about you lots. i missed you *hugs*

Amratis eh? Well I'm married to her too, it can be a fun threesome Next time I tell ya, next time...

we did contemplate this.....we were talking about my many many wives and husbands

HA! I DID make out with Boris! (And let me tell you, she has one fine way of doing thigs...)
yes we did. it was great. i photos to prove it! :p AND we slep in the same bed! :cool: hooooo yeah!

I WANNA SEE PICTURES!
will send them later....sleepy now and i cannot find the camera cable thibngy. :(
we found a zander fish! it was amazibng.
photos galor! theres about 150 of them.....

Destai
04-17-2005, 10:02 PM
You're all going to hell. :tongue:

Rye
04-17-2005, 10:02 PM
Wow, 150! And that's not even counting the other photos by other people.

boris no no
04-17-2005, 10:06 PM
Wow, 150! And that's not even counting the other photos by other people.
there really will be alot!

oh and to answer lady Fs question, we did find an eel for psy. it was HUGE!
:eek:

Carnage
04-17-2005, 10:38 PM

wow, 18, i gotta move to brittian

boris no no
04-17-2005, 10:52 PM
time for a taster of some pics!
xD
we're going to wait till we get bals pics as well. and choose which ones to use
1.amy (amartis) and phil (baloki) with a strange sign....we didn't make it! honest!!
2. Tom (nod) and paul (psy) doing a dance....i think
3. The lads!
4. us all pretty drunk!
5. my AMAZING pic of a turtle! i :<3: this one

Psychotic
04-17-2005, 10:54 PM
Me and nod are awesomely flashing gang signs in #2. :cool:

But there's something really wrong with my eyes in #3. Maybe I was demonically possessed for a moment. Hmm...

Jojee
04-17-2005, 10:56 PM
Okay, so who's who. xD

Rye
04-17-2005, 10:59 PM
Awesome pictures. :D

boris no no
04-17-2005, 10:59 PM
a few more of the coolest gang alive! :cool:
1. baloki
2. lady fidela of confidine
3. me and zor......dancing. drunkard dancing :p
4. jack, amratis and Nod all looking so sweet xD
5. psy going home on the train. :(

Psychotic
04-17-2005, 11:02 PM
I hope every single American hates me for my hat. :)

Rye
04-17-2005, 11:05 PM
I hope every single American hates me for my hat. :)

Every American but me, you mean. I'm one of the few that actually like the Yankees. xD

Samuraid
04-17-2005, 11:10 PM
If everyone sends them to me I can come up with the greatest captions for them ever!

That sounds great. :D If all of you want photos in the album, feel free to send them along.

Nod
04-17-2005, 11:13 PM
Please let me know before you post pictures of me?xD
I look REALLY ill in that photo!

boris no no
04-17-2005, 11:13 PM
If everyone sends them to me I can come up with the greatest captions for them ever!

That sounds great. :D If all of you want photos in the album, feel free to send them along.
*hugs*
we're going to get all of them together and sort though them. take all the ones of psy pole dancing (:p) and come up with siome funny things to say!
i'm so happy to have been part of the first main meet up in the UK for eoff. we'll be defently meeting again to see eachother and meet more new people!
thanks everyone for making it such a great weekend!
*hugs*

ROFL! ;)

silly Tom. you look great in them all! you can see that one of me!!! i look like i'm about to burst!

Nod
04-17-2005, 11:17 PM
Me and nod are awesomely flashing gang signs in #2. :cool:

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: OMG we're sooooo cool ROFL :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D

Chris
04-17-2005, 11:17 PM
I hope we can have a world wide gathering someday... :p

Cuchulainn
04-17-2005, 11:22 PM
Great pics ppl, looks like you had a ball. :D

amratis
04-17-2005, 11:46 PM

Um, ditto :D

I look ill in EVERY picture, I'm either just not photogenic or I'm just ugly....I'm opting for the latter!

Destai
04-17-2005, 11:48 PM

Um, ditto :D

I look ill in EVERY picture, I'm either just not photogenic or I'm just ugly....I'm opting for the latter!*buzzer* Wrong! You look great! and it looks like it was so much fun :D

boris no no
04-17-2005, 11:50 PM
i think that everyone looked great!
sept me. i look liek a prune in them all.
:)

Psychotic
04-17-2005, 11:56 PM
What is this? An "I looked horrible convention"?

Well just for the record, I think I looked horrible. :p

amratis
04-17-2005, 11:59 PM
You're right . Well the most important thing is that we had a really good time. And I think we all did, so it was a sucsess, so what if we dont all look like models. I had a good time and thats all that matters :)

CloudDragon
04-18-2005, 12:08 AM
Yay! Good pictures.

Logan
04-18-2005, 01:37 AM
This looks like fun. Psy's hat looks funny. :)

Kirobaito
04-18-2005, 02:46 AM
Go Rangers! :D

Jack
04-18-2005, 09:27 AM
LOL!! ASL!!

1.amy (amartis) and phil (baloki) with a strange sign....we didn't make it! honest!!

That wasn't a isolated event, that hotel had a strange aura....
That hotel was weird... Full of Newcastle supporters. I mean, they made a big whoo-har(ghhh: PIRATES) about Baloki and Me crashing there, and then we went and did it anyway! MWHAHAAHAHA!
(Possibly explaining the demonic possesion of Psy...I thought it was normal...:))
P.S: BoB hasn't posted yet, and I wonder if that was the fault of the sign. BoB, dear, it was the hotel who made the sign. The Phonecalls? Yeah, that was us pranking you.
MIND: Why can't he see the funny side of anything?

I look ill in EVERY picture, I'm either just not photogenic or I'm just ugly....I'm opting for the latter!
*Jack sighs and adopts a VERY English accent* Amy dear, you look absolutly darling my dear! Plus, in quite a few you'd had a few.

i'm so happy to have been part of the first main meet up in the UK for eoff. we'll be defently meeting again to see eachother and meet more new people!
Do you reckon we should get awards for actually CARRYING OUT a UK meet-up. I mean, the idea's been floating around for years and has had so many venues (London? Manchester? Land's End?) but WE ACTUALLY DID IT and thus chaos was expected. But what's very good that we came out as friends rather than EoFF buddies. We're still that, but I remember your IRL names better than your EoFF ones. (But I guess, when you're drunk shouting BORIS NO NO in a club isn't the first thing that pops into the mind)

this is what we were shouting in birm all weekend!
Many a Brummie was submitted with Psychological shock after hearing our words. "It's an invasion!!!" Nod was the worst... He got crowds in the Bullring staring at him. (He's a braver man than me... CHAV ATTACK)

Jack has mentioned that boris beat someone at Tekken4. But I think he's forgotten to say WHO she beat......Psy. Ha ha ha. How he hung his head in shame after bragging about how he'd kick her ass
After that he howled in agony, with the excuses pouring out. "I was tired...That vodka blinded me...I thought I was player two...Baloki was looking at me...." BUT WE NEW THE TROOTH AND ANUTHIN BUT DA TROOTH!

3. me and zor......dancing. drunkard dancing
I took them!! I felt like Austin Powers (In the Spy Who Shagged Me) "Okay babies show me love!...You're a tiger!...A lemur, digging tunnels like the Vietcong" But they were naturals (unlike my dancing :()
"And I'm spent"

psy going home on the train.
I think REM said it best...

It's easier to leave than to be left behind
Leaving was never my proud
Leaving BIRMINGHAM never easy
I saw EOFFERS fading out

A GUIDE ON EACH EOFFER (Cut it out and show your friends!)

boris no no (Ruth)
The life and soul and leader and supple dancer! WOAH

Zorander (Mike)
boris no no's twin: IN SEXAY MAN FORM (Ladies and Gentleman swoon)

Baloki (Phill)
Everyone's guardian angel in BALOKI SHAPE!! (For the very first time)

Psychotic (Paul)
The Legend is true... Psychotic has returned...And this time: He's KERAZY

Nod (Tom)
Casual is his middle name (I checked) But VERY COOL is his aura

Amaritas (Amy)
Every adventure needs the glamour:Amaritas is that sweet/crazy glamour

Lady Fidela of Confide (Amy)
Every insane moment has the sanity: Thankfully the Lady is THAT sanity

Jack (Jack) ...SURPRISE!! LOL
[To be answered by the others]

P.S:As for the photos...
I look like I'm staring at the ground in every one. I apoligise for my sudden chewing gum fetish. I don't know what came over me :p
Apoligies for horribleness.

Rusty
04-18-2005, 10:18 AM
I wish I was there! Sounds like you all had such an awesome time :)

Polaris
04-18-2005, 10:20 AM
I wish I was there! Sounds like you all had such an awesome time :)

Same here!

boris no no
04-18-2005, 11:46 AM
boris no no (Ruth)
The life and soul and leader and supple dancer! WOAH
if you asked me to dance like that again i couldn't. my bones hurt so bad.... :cry:
i am the leader i am the leader i am the leader of the gang yeah :cool:
i am proud to have come up with the idea but i really couldn't ahve done it without zorander and amarits (whom i still owe money)
an award sounds fitting....."bestest people in the WORLD"
:D :D :D :D
ROFL!

Loony BoB
04-18-2005, 12:19 PM
Why are people assuming that I didn't enjoy the 'prank' calls? :confused: I thought they were funny. Who said I can't see the funny side of anything. I used to be in the running for Funniest Member quite often I'll have you know! I can be funny! Sometimes!

:(

However, just to fit the part: You're all mean and I hate you and it wasn't funny. GOD. :mad: :( :mad2: :chop:

EDIT: But you guys really are mean! :( :( :( MEAN! I wouldn't give YOU the finger! Unless I was on webcam and you were making fun of me, then I would.

boris no no
04-18-2005, 12:31 PM
*hugs BoB* it was either you or jojo but i said i'd bite them all if they did it to her.
some more pics! i'm soprting them out now so once psy and a few others have aproved i think we're going to send them to samuraid (or whoever) to put them in the album
1. Nod and a pirate set YARGH!
2. the t-shirt that we all signed. we wrote more on it after this pic. we may be tempted to give it as a prixe or auction it to the highest bidder! you could win a peice of history!! (and able to see who we mocked on it :p)
3. psy and his eels
4. us all looking crazy in a neon light bit! to infinity and so on and so forth!!! :p
5. thats all the rubbish from the hotel room.....it was such a mess when we woke up :p

amratis
04-18-2005, 02:13 PM
Those are quite good...mostly because the only one of me is really blurry! You cant see the eel in the 3rd one too well though, which is a shame. No pictures of me in the album unless I choose them! :D

Jack Skellington
04-18-2005, 02:48 PM
Awwwwww. I wish that i had joined earlier. I live in Birmingham.
You all seem so mad though. :)

Blackmageboi
04-18-2005, 04:12 PM
we are unfortunatly i missed out on the opportunity cuz somthing came up the day before

Resha
04-18-2005, 04:19 PM
For the record, you all look awesome. :p Now go out there and start your modelling careers and don't forget me. ^.^

Flying Mullet
04-18-2005, 05:21 PM
One of you shmucks mispelled "laid" on the t-shirt.

*is now unimpressed*

Psychotic
04-18-2005, 05:45 PM
That would be boris no no. I wrote "I LIKE TRIANGULAR PRISMS" and drew lots of dots around it.

Lady Fidela of Confide
04-18-2005, 05:47 PM
P.S: BoB hasn't posted yet, and I wonder if that was the fault of the sign. BoB, dear, it was the hotel who made the sign. The Phonecalls? Yeah, that was us pranking you.

i didn't do that, BoB. i sat in the corner and pondered what trouble such an act could get them into...i'm too nice to stick fingers up at anybody...

this is what we were shouting in birm all weekend!
Many a Brummie was submitted with Psychological shock after hearing our words. "It's an invasion!!!" Nod was the worst... He got crowds in the Bullring staring at him. (He's a braver man than me... CHAV ATTACK)

Poor people, lol! i'm still waiting for my friend to ask who all you guys were...how am i gonna explain that?

Lady Fidela of Confide (Amy)
Every insane moment has the sanity: Thankfully the Lady is THAT sanity

Aw,thanks. it's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it...lol. I walked all around Solihull Sixth Form today wearing my t - shirt...and nobody stopped me to ask about it...*pulls disappointed face* but my friends said they liked it, so yay!

Rainecloud
04-18-2005, 07:12 PM
Ahahaha. Baloki looks so sweet and cuddly.

boris no no
04-18-2005, 07:20 PM
One of you shmucks mispelled "laid" on the t-shirt.

*is now unimpressed*
yes it was me. i am proud of my mispelling *wears crown*
or maybe i was meant to do it to see what you all say....
*bites*

Garnie
04-18-2005, 08:15 PM
ohhhhhhhhh i wish i was with ya that would of been fun garnet not happie anyways i wanna get a get together in the u.k at alton towers anyone up for it on the 3rd of may let me know
x x x x x x x x

Boosk
04-18-2005, 08:19 PM
I like all the GAME bags of rubbish!I wonder where you all shop...hmmmmmm....!
Scary pic of Boris dancing......*covers eyes and shudders* Thats my sister!eeewwww...(i love u poo!just dont ever dance like that when im near....)
and you all look sexy not rubbish!!!!
Yeah you all have to do it again and more people and Im defo going so me and boris can scare you all with our twin thing!!

zorander
04-18-2005, 08:52 PM
We are all keen to do this again. Alton towers this summer or in 2006 might happen. I doubt it'll happen as soon as may, we're att still skint from this trip, hotel room, Drinks, t-shirt costs, Drinks, food, Drinks, clubbing, Drinks, Sea life centre, Drinks, shopping center fun, Drinks, other souveniers and most of all, Lots of alchahol.

At the fountain (Http://img126.echo.cx/my.php?image=atthefountain6lw.png)

Jack
04-18-2005, 10:34 PM
Don't forget the "millions" McDonalds made from our trip.

Baloki looks so sweet and cuddly.
I cuddled him, he's warm and toasty. He's also a very caring, considerate man who threw up at 6 in the morning and DIDN'T BUY ME a Bacon Cob from MaccyD's.
I love him. (Psy: Tell him that!)

anyone up for it on the 3rd of may
YOU'RE HAVING A LAUGH!!!!! For starts, A Levels are in the way. Secondly, if we ahcve to many it takes the specialness out of it. Plus, as Zorander put it.

hotel room, Drinks, Games, t-shirt costs, Drinks, food, Drinks, clubbing, Drinks, Sea life centre, Drinks, shopping center fun, Drinks, other souveniers and most of all, Lots of alchahol.

boris no no
04-18-2005, 11:18 PM
that pic of you lot is soooo sweet!
xD but it needs me there! xD

kagga.....*dances* heeheeheehee
oh jack and zor....you forgot about the drinking! :p

Nod
04-19-2005, 02:00 AM
i dont know where all this talk of alcohol came from. i hardly drank anything, and i frown most severly on getting drunk >_<

:D

amratis
04-19-2005, 02:02 AM
Yah right, I also had nothing to drink, this talk of alcohol is complete madness! :D

Rainecloud
04-19-2005, 07:28 AM
Baloki looks so sweet and cuddly.
I cuddled him, he's warm and toasty. He's also a very caring, considerate man who threw up at 6 in the morning and DIDN'T BUY ME a Bacon Cob from MaccyD's.
I love him. (Psy: Tell him that!)

Don't worry, he'll be able to read these comments via his second (or third) EoFF account.

Nod
04-19-2005, 04:01 PM
having a second account is WRONG
:chop: :chop: :shoot: :shoot:
which is why i have 1 MILLION

oversized fonts RULE

boris no no
04-19-2005, 04:59 PM
:screwy: riiiiiiight.
ok. i have about all the pics. i'm going to pick the best ones, share this idea with those that went and send them to a sit staff :D
so you can all see our funness!
how many pics am i allowed to send??

Rainecloud
04-19-2005, 05:18 PM
ok. i have about all the pics. i'm going to pick the best ones, share this idea with those that went and send them to a sit staff

Don't send them to a member of the Site Staff, send them to Samuraid - he deals with the album (at least I presume you're talking about getting the pictures put into the EoFF Album).

boris no no
04-19-2005, 05:24 PM
ok. i have about all the pics. i'm going to pick the best ones, share this idea with those that went and send them to a sit staff

Don't send them to a member of the Site Staff, send them to Samuraid - he deals with the album (at least I presume you're talking about getting the pictures put into the EoFF Album).

i did mean him ;) i just didn't want to look silly and get his name wrong :p
how many pics am i allowed on it?

Rainecloud
04-19-2005, 05:24 PM
I have absolutely no idea. But I doubt there's a limit to how many you can send him, as long as you leave out the crap ones (and by that I mean the ones with Baloki on them).

boris no no
04-19-2005, 05:28 PM
I have absolutely no idea. But I doubt there's a limit to how many you can send him, as long as you leave out the crap ones (and by that I mean the ones with Baloki on them).
*hits* i :<3: phill now. you shalt not mouth him off! :mad2:
:p

Resha
04-19-2005, 05:47 PM
Zorander has nice handwriting. xDD On the T-shirt. And so does Noonoo.

Tokki Wartooth
04-19-2005, 06:09 PM
This EoFF meeting is so much better than the other ones because you guys actually got drunk. Europeans are awesome. :(

boris no no
04-19-2005, 06:35 PM
This EoFF meeting is so much better than the other ones because you guys actually got drunk. Europeans are awesome. :(
thats because we have no restarints!
mind though. we came up with maggie T.....

Boosk
04-19-2005, 07:47 PM
kagga.....*dances* heeheeheehee

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :yuck:

Psychotic
04-19-2005, 08:02 PM
Actually Baloki did read your comments Raine, and came up with some colourful ones of his own about you in response. :)

Samuraid
04-19-2005, 09:56 PM
how many pics am i allowed on it?
Anything up to about 50 or so pictures.

Rainecloud
04-20-2005, 07:18 AM
Actually Baloki did read your comments Raine, and came up with some colourful ones of his own about you in response. :)

Colourful, you say? How nice of him. :)

Jack
04-20-2005, 01:39 PM
as long as you leave out the crap ones (and by that I mean the ones with Baloki on them).
Have you seen what we wrote on the T-Shirt then Rainecloud ABOUT YOU..? If so, I'll have to inform you, I WROTE THAT. If not, I hope you enjoy someone speaking the truth on this forum.
Have you met baloki? He's lovely, a really kind, cool guy who was one of the best eoffer's of all time on this site. Just cause you're jealous of him doesn't mean you have to be horrid. I mean, I was never horrid to you until you accused be of some very terrible stuff.
Of which I have never done. :tongue:
Get over yourself, and please do not disgrace this thread with your banal hatred you pathetic man. Don't insult us.

Yah right, I also had nothing to drink, this talk of alcohol is complete madness
Probably cause boris, me and Zorander drank it all. :D Thank goodness for you guys to make sure we were alright. I can get rather uber-kerazy when pissed.

zorander
04-20-2005, 02:14 PM
What What?! I didn't drink much of anything! I had a few sips of Boris No no's archers, 2 black rushian cocktail drinks and lots of coca-cola! That's the most alcahol i've had in one night since new year 2002! Heck, it's the most i've had in a month since then!
(and I wasn't even slightly drunk, i'm just empathetic to others emotions, so I just got high on the vibes from Boris!)

amratis
04-20-2005, 02:38 PM
I make my own vibes :cool: ;) :D

zorander
04-20-2005, 02:46 PM
Yeah, Lushous sexi ones!!!

theundeadhero
04-20-2005, 02:53 PM
Alton towers this summer or in 2006 might happen.I'm dead set for November 2006 unless you guys let me down :(

This EoFF meeting is so much better than the other ones because you guys actually got drunk.This American will get drunk as long as he's not drinking alone.

boris no no
04-20-2005, 04:55 PM
and I wasn't even slightly drunk, i'm just empathetic to others emotions, so I just got high on the vibes from Boris!
i always give off vibes baby!
thanks for the sealife pic maike.
i just need the ones off baloaki (PSY) so i can pick the cool ones out (not that any of them are not cool :p)

Rainecloud
04-20-2005, 04:56 PM
as long as you leave out the crap ones (and by that I mean the ones with Baloki on them).
Have you seen what we wrote on the T-Shirt then Rainecloud ABOUT YOU..? If so, I'll have to inform you, I WROTE THAT. If not, I hope you enjoy someone speaking the truth on this forum.
Have you met baloki? He's lovely, a really kind, cool guy who was one of the best eoffer's of all time on this site. Just cause you're jealous of him doesn't mean you have to be horrid. I mean, I was never horrid to you until you accused be of some very terrible stuff.
Of which I have never done. :tongue:
Get over yourself, and please do not disgrace this thread with your banal hatred you pathetic man. Don't insult us.

No, no, you misunderstand. xD

Baloki's great. I've chatted to him on numerous occasions, and from what I can remember, we insulted each other back and forth and had a great laugh doing so. I don't have a problem with Baloki, and I trust he doesn't have a problem with me, either. If he does, I'm not aware of it.

;)

Psychotic
04-20-2005, 05:38 PM
Every single last one of you was drunk. And it was funny.

i just need the ones off baloaki (PSY) so i can pick the cool ones out (not that any of them are not cool :p)OK OK OK I KNOW WHERE HE KEEPS THEM! Can I write captions? can I can I can I? I've been a good Psy :angel:

boris no no
04-20-2005, 05:43 PM
Every single last one of you was drunk. And it was funny.

i just need the ones off baloaki (PSY) so i can pick the cool ones out (not that any of them are not cool :p)OK OK OK I KNOW WHERE HE KEEPS THEM! Can I write captions? can I can I can I? I've been a good Psy :angel:
go for it psy
you've got all the pics?
even the sea life centre one?
i'll send that one you when i get home (probaly really late....oh the pub is to inviting!)
just as long as they are not horrid or i'll come and hit you on the head
*hits*

amratis
04-20-2005, 06:32 PM
I say we should make Alton Towers *this* summer, not the next.

Lankyman
04-20-2005, 09:36 PM
Sounds (and looks via the pictures) that you had a ball. If only I'd been here at Eoff longer (and I wasn't soooo very scared of Birmingham). Oh well...Hope you guys are gonna meet up again soon. :beer:

Ko Ko
04-21-2005, 02:30 AM
Jealousy?
It looks like you guys had fun! I still say we should have an Asia meetup.

Lenna
04-21-2005, 05:11 AM
lol Iri if you create one I'll drag me n clement along ok?!!?! :P:P:P

kikimm
04-21-2005, 05:31 AM
xD Christ, you all had loads of fun. I'm surprised this actually happened, but it's cool that you all got to meet up, and hang out. Hmph. In two years, mark my words....I'll be there. All creepy.

Man, I'm still all happy for you guys. =D

:D

Drift
04-21-2005, 06:22 AM
lol Iri if you create one I'll drag me n clement along ok?!!?! :P:P:P

no need to drag me along, once there is one im going to try an get the first plane over there!!! :P

Lenna
04-21-2005, 06:28 AM
TUT you're not gonna take me then?! that's like sooooo horrible.... thought you lubbed me :'( *sits n cries* I want to meet Iri too ya know... n you know I want 2 spend time with you too :P

Drift
04-21-2005, 06:31 AM
course i'll take you along. :P just saying you dont need to drag me darling :)

Lenna
04-21-2005, 06:32 AM
wooooooooooooo :D Iri here we come!!! Just to terrorise you lolol :P now you HAVE to organise a meet over there :P *also giggles at how tired Kyuzo is haha!!! should have slept day before innit :P*

Ko Ko
04-21-2005, 06:35 AM
:skull3:

Drift
04-21-2005, 06:36 AM
i did sleep!!! stupid productions..."Daisy Pulls It Off" yes its a certificate U

Maxico
04-22-2005, 07:43 PM
Bah, I've gotta come on one of these when Im old enough to drink... That is soon right? RIGHT!?!

Psychotic
04-22-2005, 10:13 PM
Bah, I've gotta come on one of these when Im old enough to drink... That is soon right? RIGHT!?!You're old enough to drink right now, just (presumably) not old enough to buy it. How many more times must I explain these laws to people? :roll:

Lenna
04-22-2005, 10:35 PM
Ah but Psy it's breaking the law buying alcohol for underagers, so if underagers drink alcohol n they don't buy it well the people who did will get done :P

Maxico
04-22-2005, 10:35 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Which is strange because I've drunk in public (resteraunts) before.

Nod
04-23-2005, 01:03 AM
In Britain, it is ilegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. if you are under that age, and drink alcohol in a private residence then i think that isnt breaking the law, or something. as Psy says, its the act of purchasing it that is illegal.
When accompanied by an adult, anyone over the age of 16 can have an alcoholic drink with a meal in a restaurant.

amratis
04-23-2005, 02:22 AM
You sound suspiciously like a responsible adult Nod

boris no no
04-23-2005, 07:56 AM
You sound suspiciously like a responsible adult Nod
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
anyways. i asked psy to sort through the pictures and make up witty lines under them.
so be prepared people!

Nod
04-23-2005, 11:00 AM
Thats because I AM a responsible adult, havent you heard?? :p
.........................well.............sometimes i am anyway.............;)

:bigbiggri:

amratis
04-24-2005, 05:46 PM
Ha, yeah. Sometimes not

Jack
04-24-2005, 09:43 PM
I think it's best that we're all very childish at heart.
Especially Nod.

Resha
04-25-2005, 03:21 PM
He's Noddy, Noddy! Noddy Noddy Noddy! xDDDD I like Noddy. It has a nice theme song.

Nod
04-25-2005, 06:35 PM
IVE FINISHED MY DISSERTATION!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

SMASHING PUMKINS RULE!

amratis
04-25-2005, 07:40 PM
Psy you should put those pics up with the captions you did here. Well, some at any rate, they're so funny. :D

Samuraid
04-25-2005, 09:08 PM
Psy, you should send the pics with captions to Samuraid for addition into the EoFF album. :D

Psychotic
04-25-2005, 09:12 PM
Yeah I will, I'm just getting everyone's approval first. Awww to hell with it, ZORANDER AND LADY FIDELA CAN KISS MY EARLOBES! *Private Messages Mr. Aid*

zorander
04-25-2005, 09:52 PM
*Grins from ear to ear* Fandibytastick! I love em'! More, MORE I say!!!!!

Samuraid
04-26-2005, 01:50 AM
The photos are up:
http://www.eyesonff.com/members/album/UK2005

boris no no
04-26-2005, 01:22 PM
we are possibly the coolest people around!
xD

amratis
04-26-2005, 02:34 PM
Or possibly not. ;) :p :D

Jack
04-26-2005, 02:42 PM
Wacked.

SMASHING PUMKINS RULE!

The Smashing Pumkins? Is that a new band? I've never heard of them before...

THE SMASHING PUMPKINS RULE
Ignore me Nod, everyone knows that we are :lovers:

Fuzakeru
04-27-2005, 02:12 AM
o.o Totally awesome pictures you guys!!! :<3: I'll be the hundreth person and say I wish Myles and I were there to hang out with you guys!!!! >_< I'll make rofl waffles if you let me come along. :whimper:

escobert
04-27-2005, 09:42 PM
All I haveto say about this UK meet up is Psy wtf was that evil thing on your head?

Psychotic
04-27-2005, 10:16 PM
All I haveto say about this UK meet up is Psy wtf was that evil thing on your head?YES! :love:

escobert
04-27-2005, 10:25 PM
Red Sox > Yankees ;)

Psychotic
04-27-2005, 11:25 PM
I don't care about the Yankees. I wore it 'cause:
A) It's the most comfortable thing EVER.
B) To piss Americans off (It worked!)
C) There is no C.

Nod
04-27-2005, 11:32 PM
there is a C. it comes after B and before D.
in this case it is- c) is for CAP. which is what you had on your head.

Psychotic
04-27-2005, 11:40 PM
ABDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

amratis
04-28-2005, 12:22 AM
There is never a C with Psy. EVER.

Jack
04-28-2005, 12:16 PM
Cause there is no C in Psy!
There is a C in Psychotic, although to be fair that is an little "C" and therefore there is no C in Psychotic either!

Rye
04-28-2005, 12:58 PM
Red Sox > Yankees ;)

:mad2:

Yankee hats are nice, I have 2!

Resha
04-28-2005, 02:32 PM
My useless input is required.

Yankee doodle came to town
Riding on a pony
Stuck a feather in his hat
And called it ma-ca-roni!

Lalalalalalalalalalalalala.

^.^ I like nursery rhymes. Does your hat have a feather, Psy? Which you call macaroni?

Psychotic
04-28-2005, 11:18 PM
I don't think it does.

Nod
04-29-2005, 12:10 PM
Do you remember when we were all there and that thing happened with the thing?

Dude, that thing was freakin AWESOME!

I loved that thing!

:D :monkey: :p

amratis
05-02-2005, 09:34 PM
That thing was pretty cool yeah, but I remember that other thing. That was pretty crap though. :D

And remember when psy said that thing and boris no no and baloki went and did THING! I was like......thing. :cool:

Jack
05-03-2005, 01:44 AM
I don't know what thing you guys are talking about but that thing that Zorander and Baloki did with that thing that when Psy found out he showed everyone that thing and all we could do was look at his thing and boris no no touched his thing and the whole room went really really silent cause of the thing.
What happened next? Oh yeah, that really crap thing happened and amratis and me went and did that thing, that coincided with that thing that Nod did , that went and totally contradicted Psy's thing and when all those things happened...

Let's just say it got a bit thingy.

boris no no
05-03-2005, 05:31 PM
i touched what????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Psychotic
05-03-2005, 05:32 PM
My thing, apparently.

He must mean my hat.

boris no no
05-03-2005, 05:34 PM
My thing, apparently.

He must mean my hat.
shocking....

Psychotic
05-03-2005, 05:35 PM
Well you did steal my hat and I had to jump on you because of it. I'd have jumped even harder but I was worried that I would damage your glasses. :D

boris no no
05-03-2005, 05:39 PM
yes my glasses are precious......

Psychotic
05-03-2005, 05:45 PM
At the next meeting, take them off then we can wrestle. :radred:

boris no no
05-03-2005, 05:49 PM
At the next meeting, take them off then we can wrestle. :radred:
only in your wildest dreams psy love

amratis
05-04-2005, 12:55 PM