PDA

View Full Version : Backstreet Boys

Armisael
04-17-2005, 03:45 PM
Alright i have heard a lot bad critics about them and i don't know why..I think their songs are pretty good,their behavior is excellent(i mean they haven't done anything to bother someone)..

Neways i'm glad to hear that they re-grouped again..Anyone that share this happiness and look forward to their new cd?

Skogs
04-17-2005, 03:47 PM
I thought AJ was a crack addict.

Chris
04-17-2005, 04:17 PM
Neways i'm glad to hear that they re-grouped again..Anyone that share this happiness and look forward to their new cd?[/FONT]

No.

Rye
04-17-2005, 04:27 PM
I thought AJ was a crack addict.

He was. His Mom wrote a book about it called "Backstreet Mom." No lie.

Venom65437
04-17-2005, 05:20 PM
Music just gets worse and worse and worse....

Chris
04-17-2005, 08:38 PM
Music just gets worse and worse and worse....

That is somewhat true, yet... no! It's true.

fire_of_avalon
04-17-2005, 09:03 PM
I've always liked the Backstreet Boys. And my taste in music owns most everyone else's taste in music so ha ;)

Anyways, my friend went to see them the other night and said they still got it. Whoopie! :D

darkchrono
04-18-2005, 03:44 AM
they won't be nearly as popular now because most of their fan base would have grown past the teeny bopper faze of their lives. And the 10-17 year old girls now will be into different bands besides them.

Teeny bopper bands will always have a very short life span and more than likely will never be able to make it in the adult singing industry. Because nobody really respects boy bands.

Halifax Housewife
04-18-2005, 03:45 AM
Nick punched my lady, Paris Hilton, in the face. Therefore, they suck. :(

T-MaN
04-18-2005, 03:55 AM
Hey, you never know, they might actually come up with some good songs. Although I've hated them a lot (mostly because all the girls at my school wouldn't shut up about them when they first came out.), I'm prepared to give them a second chance and see how it goes.

fire_of_avalon
04-18-2005, 05:24 AM
She deserved it. ;)

Xander
04-18-2005, 01:53 PM
They were my favourite group when I was younger. I still like their old music, it was good, it was fun, they were all talented. I didn't know they were regrouping, and I don't really care what they do now, but they used to be one of the best pop groups around.

Fire_Emblem776
05-01-2005, 07:43 AM
they were a favorite of mine too...
they are the few people who dont sing about drugs, sex, or curse in ther songs

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-01-2005, 07:52 AM
So long as I don't have to hear extended rapsodizing about them from my female friends, I couldn't care less. Unless they get played in a public building. Then I might have to kill someone.

Angel_from_hell
05-01-2005, 08:47 AM
I liked them when i was a kid, but now i just hate them!

SadisticStreetSoldie
05-01-2005, 05:45 PM
Did he really hit a woman? And I would just like to say that most people don't even know them personally so you can't actually say that their behaviour is good because they might just be behaving themselves for the camera which they are under most of the time

DMKA
05-01-2005, 06:11 PM
I like a couple of their songs, actually. I'm actually happy to hear this, because it's been feeling weird without them around (I want to feel like I'm in highschool again).

Of course, Hanson came back and were older, and didn't do so well...I'm waiting to see if the same will happen to them (since with the Backstreet Boys, it was their looks that sold their music...really it was).

"Satyricon"
05-02-2005, 12:03 AM
i like the games at newgrounds where ur mission is to kill hanson's or bactreet boys:) i never get tired of shooting them

Sphere
05-02-2005, 12:11 AM
*Joins in a protest exclaiming "I hate backstreet boys!"*

Nostradamas predicted a third anti-christ to appear...

I think he was misguided, because a group of five appeared simultaneously.

^_^

muchacho
05-02-2005, 12:16 AM
this is wierd, cause i just had a conversation with a bunch of people about "bsb" (haha, thats what i called them during my other convo). i wasnt a fan of that kinda of "boy band" music, cause really if you think about, their not really a band, but thier more of a group.

Cuchulainn
05-02-2005, 12:56 AM
No Boy Band deserves any credit. They are a pathetic Corporate made, money orientated creation of satan. Nothing is original. Little, if anything is written by the 'band'. Even using the word 'band' is uneasy. I prefer '$$' and their songs are taylored for a specific market, pubescent girls & gay men. If you are a member of a boy band you have been literally or metaphorically (the two arew not mutually exclusive) been ass-raped by Corporate Reps, Advertisers and/or your father, and the only way to redeem yourself is by suicide. With a note apologising to everyone for allowing your life, career & morals to be 100% OWNED by White-Colared arseholes in return for fame and money.

Yep...pretty much sums up my view of them :D

Jojee
05-02-2005, 02:21 AM
They were my favourite group when I was younger. I still like their old music, it was good, it was fun, they were all talented. I didn't know they were regrouping, and I don't really care what they do now, but they used to be one of the best pop groups around. Damn right :)

Polaris
05-02-2005, 09:30 AM
I used to like them when i was 10... I liked a few songs of them... now I don't like pop anymore... but if their songs will be all like 'Lay down beside' 8at the fisrt album' I'll have it!

Rusty
05-02-2005, 04:08 PM
They were my favourite group when I was younger. I still like their old music, it was good, it was fun, they were all talented. I didn't know they were regrouping, and I don't really care what they do now, but they used to be one of the best pop groups around.

Same here :) I still think AJ is so hot.

Meat Puppet
05-02-2005, 04:26 PM
Someone tried to make me listen to Backstreet Boys once. In response, I grabbed the stereo from him, rammed it in his ear and inside his skull, then pile-drove him into the ground, finishing it off with a sledgehammer (knocking him a few more feet under, to ensure he didn't get back out)

Cuchulainn
05-02-2005, 04:33 PM
Someone tried to make me listen to Backstreet Boys once. In response, I grabbed the stereo from him, rammed it in his ear and inside his skull, then pile-drove him into the ground, finishing it off with a sledgehammer (knocking him a few more feet under, to ensure he didn't get back out)

A perfectly valid response.

DMKA
05-02-2005, 05:19 PM
I used to hate them like that too, until I realized...what the hell is the point? I was just doing it because if you were a guy who didn't proclaim your hatred for all boy bands when I was in high school then you were "gay".

I mean them being given all the credit for their music and why they're as famous as they are is crap yeah, and their blatant manufactured, prefab image is annoying, but I can always just turn off the radio/tv, or get up and walk out of the room.

fire_of_avalon
05-02-2005, 05:20 PM

*high fives Rusty*

Same here :) I still think AJ is so hot.

Itsunari 2000
05-02-2005, 10:57 PM
I saw the video for " Larger than Life " when I was about 10 years old , then they just disappeared.

Leona
05-02-2005, 11:09 PM
A. They split up???
B. theyre getting back together???
C. hanson got back together???

... wow.. im so outta the loop!! oh well... if it means i dont have to listen to theyre mindless dribble.. its alright by me!!!

Meat Puppet
05-03-2005, 05:08 AM
I used to hate them like that too, until I realized...what the hell is the point? I was just doing it because if you were a guy who didn't proclaim your hatred for all boy bands when I was in high school then you were "gay".

I mean them being given all the credit for their music and why they're as famous as they are is crap yeah, and their blatant manufactured, prefab image is annoying, but I can always just turn off the radio/tv, or get up and walk out of the room.

People call me gay for the music I listen to, anyway. I hate them because I hate them.

muchacho
05-04-2005, 01:05 AM
i guess for me, the reason i hate them, is because they will get more ladys for sounding and looking like girls, than i will for sounding and looking like a man.

DMKA
05-11-2005, 07:54 AM
Wow, I heard their new song on the radio today when I was driving, and I loved it, but I didn't know it was them. When I got home I tracked it down on Limewire and almost went into shock when I saw "Backstreet Boys".

Armisael
05-11-2005, 09:32 AM
"Incomplete" indeed is a great song,it's already a smash hit!It's so romantic!^_^

Jack
05-11-2005, 10:13 AM
"I want it that way"- That definetly was the song of my last year at Primary School. I heard it so much and I'm glad I finally got it last week via MP3. It brings back fond memories...

frodina
05-11-2005, 02:15 PM
i USED TO ADORE BACKSTREET BOYS when i was younger, wot happened to them? they were getting a bit out ofime werent they, not v "fashionable" with todays music

Ashi
05-11-2005, 02:19 PM
I used to listen to them when I was in middle school. Haven't heard much about them since then. Can't say I was ever obsessed with them (or any other band/singers for that matter) like other kids in my grade were. I didn't know about splitting up or regrouping, either. Nothing against pop... just some stuff don't really appeal to me anymore. But if I find a song I like I'd listen to it regardless of what band or genre.

lordblazer
05-11-2005, 09:44 PM
Alright i have heard a lot bad critics about them and i don't know why..I think their songs are pretty good,their behavior is excellent(i mean they haven't done anything to bother someone)..

Neways i'm glad to hear that they re-grouped again..Anyone that share this happiness and look forward to their new cd?
coming from my experience in teh music industry and opinion.These guys barely wrote any of there songs.They are a boy band in the pop genre so there music is jsut made to make people feel good.Ath there concerts you think those fans really are excited?Theey're not they are just acting excited because people around them are acting excited.Pop music can mean popular music bands and stuff that becomes popular and can still be real music.But when i say pop music I mean corporation backed music.The corporations jsut say its popular and said its pop music to convince us.Anyway only a bunch of 12 yearold girls listens to this Bull.Thats why i hate backstreet boys.(Except for Justin Timberlake who is actually doing his own thing and hasn't sold out too much).