PDA

View Full Version : Avatar/Sig themes

strawberryman
04-17-2005, 09:56 PM
Quite obviously from the title...
What Avatar and sig themes have you ever used here? Anything from pictures from movies, artwork, video games, or just pictures that you made.

I've used Ogre battle, Mimes, Pirates, and just recently- Fluffy;The destroyer of worlds- for themes.

Blackmageboi
04-17-2005, 09:59 PM
just vivi and thorn

Zifnab
04-17-2005, 10:01 PM
Too many to remember them all. Started out with one of the generic Cloud avatars and a line of text that always read 'Death to all who impede my revival'. Sig/av themes consisted of Final Fantasy characters, Xenogears, random fantasy junk, a clod... current one is based off Dragonlance.

boris no no
04-17-2005, 10:33 PM
well i was going to change my ava about a month ago but i found out that lots of people think that mines great so i'm going to keep it forever! xD
my sigs going to change soon. i like my bubble bobble thing but since jojo changed her name it dosn't have the same effect!
*hits psy*

Chris
04-17-2005, 10:35 PM
I've had MANY avatars and signatures... I don't remember all of 'em.

I like my current one though. :p

Carnage
04-17-2005, 10:40 PM
right now ramones avatar, used to have the kool aid guy and a bunch fo others but these are my 2 fav

sig was just random effects in paint

rubah
04-17-2005, 11:12 PM
usually just rinoa and squall.

Psychotic
04-17-2005, 11:16 PM
*hits psy*What did *I* do? :(

I've had waaaay too many, but the ones that stand out in my mind are the shiny things one, the banana one and my Food Theft Fatso one.

Rase
04-17-2005, 11:28 PM
Cecil and Golbez from FFIV, Anchorman, Puss in Boots, Pong.... and many more I've since forgoteen.

My current is from the movie Titan A.E. I'm making one for Anchorman again. Than maybe Cid from FFIV. After that, we'll see...

crashNUMBERS
04-17-2005, 11:30 PM
Both sig and av are from games both made by the same company...

Rye
04-17-2005, 11:34 PM
I have WAY too many to remember. I mainly use celebrity photos or Final Fantasy FMV clips in my sigs and avs. My current sig and av set are from Austin Powers: Goldmember. :)

Chris
04-17-2005, 11:36 PM
I always enjoy looking at yours Rye. :cool:

Jojee
04-17-2005, 11:37 PM
*hits psy*What did *I* do? :( You made me change my name so now boris has to change her sig ^_^

I've had too many to count.

Caspian
04-17-2005, 11:48 PM
Mine is actually not a bunny, but a moogle from FFXII.

Camanche
04-18-2005, 12:00 AM
Oh, geez. I've had a Reno avatar, various ones of Spike, one of myself once, one of Futomimi, one of InuYasha from a really beautiful fanart, and my new and favourite one.... Gale. :love:

Apollo
04-18-2005, 12:00 AM
My favorite theme was my Quistis one. I still have that sig saved on my computer. I think i'm going to dust it off and use it again one of these days.

XxSephirothxX
04-18-2005, 12:07 AM
So far I've only had avatars--Spike Spiegel from Bebop and my current logo for Devil May Cry 3. My sig's from The Legend of Zelda, and I had a BAoTW one before that, and one promoting my website before that. Next time I change 'em I'll probably make them match.

CloudDragon
04-18-2005, 12:09 AM
I've had too many different avatars I can't remember them all. Right now I'm supporting Mat Cauthon from the Wheel of Time book series off the cover of "The Fires of Heaven". My signature has been the same for awhile, but my last before it has been a picture of a dragon on a cloud.

*~Nirvana~*
04-18-2005, 12:28 AM
so far ive only really changed my sig twice so i dont have very many different themes. The themes i like using are FMV scenes from any FF game especially FFX and ones involving Tidus and Yuna.

my current sig *points to sig* is one of my fav FMVs from FFX so i made a sig out of it

Meat Puppet
04-18-2005, 01:01 AM
8-bit avatars are the best avatars.

Apparently.

Cybele
04-18-2005, 01:03 AM
I've used Aeris, Rydia, an angel girl artwork, a collage of characters from various games (Asellus (Saga Frontier), Kairi (Kingdom Hearts), and various FF characters), and my current one, Fluffy the angel fox (which I think is one of my favorites). :) I'm using a Princess Garnet theme on Crash's forums though.

Rinen
04-18-2005, 01:11 AM
Since I haven't gotten around to making my own avatars and sigs. My avatar is a character from Neo Bomberman that I sprite ripped. And my avatar is Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo!, and it's just what I made a while back for my website, originally it was going to be a banner, but I forgot to resize it, and I haven't gotten around to changing it, but it looks nice. I usually stick with anime characters as sigs and avatars.

Fuzakeru
04-18-2005, 01:34 AM
Hentai pics cropped to be safe for EoFF.
I've had Nekos, Excel Saga's menchi, Negima, Love Hina, Galaxy Angles a few times, Trigun, uhm . . . . . . . . yeah. WAY to many to remember, kthnx.

StarlightAngel
04-18-2005, 01:45 AM
I recall a old, old CardCaptor Sakura sig from before I knew PhotoImpact existed...

There was my lovefreak Flonne one :love:
My Suteki Da Ne ripple one (That one didn't go for very long)
My Flonne Memories one (Might change back to that one.... after a few more months of Fluffyness :love: )
And now my very simple Fluffy sig and avvie <3

fire_of_avalon
04-18-2005, 02:22 AM
Lesse. My original avatar was a forum standard one of Vivi, and later some graphicy designy guy made me a Vivi sig to match and Vivi held FIRE and then let it go and it ran across the sig and spelled out my NAME. Man, I miss that sig.

My next one was some really terrible quality thing I made of mine and my boyfriends hands and it was just AWFUL.

Then I don't know what I had for a while. o_O

Then eternalshiva made me my cowboy bebop sig. Yay!

Then I had a shamrock avatar Sepho made me from a picture of a shirt I had, but I couldn't deal without a matching sig.

And then I made my Auron sig. I love it. I think it's nice. DON'T YOU THINK IT'S NICE?

Yamaneko
04-18-2005, 02:25 AM
I've used the Link one for many years now, before that I used <i>another</i> avatar. :shifty: I don't use a sig, ever. Maybe once.

crashNUMBERS
04-18-2005, 02:30 AM
Oh yeah the unne link avatar ^^...

Del Murder
04-18-2005, 02:47 AM
Take a guess!

crashNUMBERS
04-18-2005, 02:48 AM
The godfather!!

Jebus
04-18-2005, 02:51 AM
I had one that was a Pink Floyd theme once.

I think that was the only theme I've had other than my current TMBG one. KB is my hero for that.

Phil
04-18-2005, 02:56 AM
Mine is about the Big Red One aka the First Infantry Division that my grandfather was in. And i play day of defeat and snipe peopel.... so yeah..

disapointedchild
04-18-2005, 03:10 AM
Well, the baby, will grow up with this picture always following him. Throughout grade school, college years, and the rest of his life. Crazy baby will follow. Therefore making him disapointed, like me.

Oh, and Frank, is just,..........cool, and pimp.

crashNUMBERS
04-18-2005, 03:16 AM
Not only is the child dissapointed but he's constipated too...

Flamethrower
04-18-2005, 03:21 AM
Themes I've had are Flaming Monkey, Imp, Ultros, and now Mario. I've had more, I just don't remember them.

Kirobaito
04-18-2005, 03:21 AM
I've had anywhere from 10-20 different "themes" here at EoFF. Allow me to take you through a trip in time...

June 2001-January 2002
No sig, no avatar. I was above *that*. I mean, geez, these people are losers for putting so much effort into it.

February 2002-January 2004
I added a random warrior avatar that EoFF offered. Lemme find it. Actually, they don't offer it anymore. Oh, well. My sig for much of this time was a cut/paste of the signature guidelines because I didn't want to follow them. Then I randomly put together a bunch of quotes. I was a newbie.

Feburary 2004-March 2004
Baloki made me a King Bahamut theme with Bahamut in it. That's all I remember.

March 2004-June 2004
I went through about 10 different sigs at this point, and almost all of them were Beast Wars variety.

July 2004
I used a Rangers theme.

August 2004-March 2005
I used a Toby Keith theme, that I will go back to once I change my name back. I liked it a lot. I made it myself.

April 2005
I used a KillerBunni theme for like, a week.

April 2005
I used a Walker Texas Ranger theme. :)

crashNUMBERS
04-18-2005, 03:24 AM
Don't you have to wait 6 months to change your name again?? 'Cause you had kirobaito. Yeah, yeah then you changed it to killer bunni and you only had that for a week. How did you rename your username for just a week??

Kirobaito
04-18-2005, 03:27 AM
Because I didn't decide my latest username change. That was arranged by someone else as a joke, and I liked it so I stuck with it.

Sephex
04-18-2005, 04:27 AM
I always keep my avitar the same. It kind of became a sort of tradition. However, my signature and custom title sometimes match, and usually represent what I am thinking about these days.

Dr.K
04-18-2005, 05:03 PM
I've only changed my avatar once, and it still retained the same theme. The moon before was just bronze instead of the more common white :)

Old Manus
04-18-2005, 05:14 PM
Avatars: Doom soldier, Unreal tournament guy, Incredible crisis guy, Stormrooper.

Signatures: AoE, Darth Vader, Hello Go Away.

I like my low-quality avs and sigs.

Mercen-X
04-19-2005, 09:31 PM
Probably know already . . . I used Squall as my default and have kept my sig ever since. I changed my avatar by taking a picture of GTA:SA when CJ is wearing a cool-looking helmet. I changed it again using another pic from GTA:SA and now you can barely see the helmet.
I also included my KH ID, Riku.

Rase
04-20-2005, 12:27 AM
I'm making one for Anchorman again.

Scratch that, I changed back to a new Puss in Boots one, as you can see.

strawberryman
04-20-2005, 12:32 AM
I love it. :)

Cybele
04-20-2005, 12:37 AM

I absolutely LOVE your new sig and avatar! Yay! Puss in Boots! :fplove: :love:

strawberryman
04-20-2005, 12:51 AM

I absolutely LOVE your new sig and avatar! Yay! Puss in Boots! :fplove: :love:
And, It advertises for my boards. Hurrah!

ShivaBlizzard8
04-20-2005, 12:55 AM
Before my current layout, I originally had Shiva from FF8 as my theme, then briefly had Cinderella from "Ever After."

Apollo
04-20-2005, 03:46 AM
I have a new theme. I've always loved Celes. She is my third favorite character in all of video gaming (I think all of you can guess who is my most favorite ;) ). I like it, at first I thought the sig was too blank and simple but now I see the beauty in it. :) I also feel alittle sense of pride since I actually made this one myself (what a shock :eek: ).

MrEvil
04-20-2005, 07:19 AM
I plan on keeping a RF sig. Simply because RF is cool.
As for my avatar... That will change.
Maybe.

Cybele
04-20-2005, 07:48 AM
I changed my theme. I'll probably use Fluffy the angel fox again soon, but for now it's Nina from Breath of Fire.

Edit: Okay. So I changed it again, but that's because this one fits my mood today. It's of Asellus from Saga Frontier. She's one of favorite video game characters of all time.

**ShadowZone**
04-20-2005, 08:44 AM
I have had the same sig/Avatar since I join EoFF which hasn’t been long now, only a couple of months. . Anyhoo my sig is pretty crap so I am gonna start on making a new one. Don’t know yet what it could be... maybe some anime??? :confused:

KoShiatar
04-20-2005, 10:49 AM
I've joined very littel time ago so I never changed my avatar and signature so far.
It is Nina from Breath of Fire II: one is the status screen portrait and the other battle animation.
Breath of Fire was the firs SQUARESOFT game I ever played, and my first RPG, too. Long before any Final Fantasy. So i'm really attached to it.

Ko Ko
04-20-2005, 11:00 AM
I have my new sexi clock sig. You have to admit that is one DAMN sexy clock!!

I also have had a Lulu theme and a 'You are Selphie'! Theme. And that little thing where I wanted to marry Resha...
And the thing about the praying manties. Also by Resha.
Oh, and my first one was little pink words saying: 'I am the cute and lovable Iri. Feel my wrath! :skull3: '

Triple T
04-20-2005, 01:16 PM
Chrono Trigger twice, Legendary Frog, Alyson Hannigan(Willow), Suikoden III, Trumpet Thief sig(for liek a daY!!!) and now, .hack//Sign. =)

Tigmafuzz
04-20-2005, 10:17 PM
i like .hack//sign, especially the games.
my old av was of an old guy eating a sandwich, but i deleted my account

Lankyman
04-20-2005, 10:28 PM
I've had my (delectable) Rei sig since I joined here, but I might change to a Naruto one (Hinata or Neji probably) when I finish all my uni coursework.

Apollo
04-21-2005, 03:37 AM
Mine changed again! Haha, now my theme is of Samus from the Metroid series. The sig was made by me and the avatar was made by Starry Relm. :)