PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Seed Destiny

DestinyGundam
04-18-2005, 01:46 AM
I'm interested to know if anyone here is watching this?

Trumpet Thief
04-22-2005, 12:18 AM
chaos: I am. I've seen all the episodes, I've enjoyed all of them to the fullest. Although, it does get annoying with Kira dominating in battles all the time (even though he is the Ultimate Coordinator). Cagalli is a realistic character, although, that doesn't stop Fukada to make her Die in ep.28.

DestinyGundam
04-22-2005, 02:27 AM
Apparently Cagalli doesn't die, she just goes MIA. But I still hope she bites it.

Trumpet Thief
04-22-2005, 02:34 AM
chaos: It's not confirmed though. Everyone says that Kisaka saves her, since he's in the opening. :)

DestinyGundam
04-22-2005, 02:40 AM
Kisaka was a cool character, and I wouldn't mind if they brought him back.

Can't wait to see the new Gundams(Destroy, Destiny, Knight Justice, Super Freedom)

XxSephirothxX
04-22-2005, 02:44 AM
I didn't really like Gundam Seed. I just finished Zeta and am re-watching 0083 and starting 08th MS Team.

Trumpet Thief
04-22-2005, 02:57 AM
chaos: Zeta Gundam was good, but it's sequel, Double Zeta was terrible. 08th MS Team was good, but short. The movie made up for that. I liked Wing when I was younger, as did a lot of others, because of the "Dragon Ball" type action. Now, seeing it later, it has many plot holes, and makes no sense at times.

Rubedo: Seed starts off boring, but the last fifteen episodes really portray the horror of wars.

XxSephirothxX
04-22-2005, 03:03 AM
I haven't seen that much of Seed, and I would admittedly probably like it once I got into it, but the animation and re-telling of the One Year War turned me off. I just really disliked the style. And even though G Gundam was really not an especially good show, I have some of the fondest memories of it (namely, the episodes like 23-25 and 46-50 or so) and really enjoyed some parts of the show. The original series is probably still my favorite, although Stardust Memory has some awesome battles and Char's Counterattack has awesome animation for the mobile suit battles.