PDA

View Full Version : Fightstar

Rasputen
04-18-2005, 02:37 PM
Are scum, dont buy any of there cd's. I'm still trying to nurse the pain left by busted's split, and then they release some trash songs which makes me rue what could have been. yeah so lets boycott buying any of there garbage.

:minicid:

Project G
04-18-2005, 02:38 PM
Are scum, dont buy any of there cd's. I'm still trying to nurse the pain left by busted's split, and then they release some trash songs which makes me rue what could have been. yeah so lets boycott buying any of there garbage.

:minicid:

I disagree, Charlie deserves a good rock band because he was in Busted

Jack Skellington
04-18-2005, 02:46 PM
I used to like Busted. Charlie was hot.

Rasputen
04-18-2005, 03:08 PM
yeah, he was the one with the smouldering good looks. Lets hope he sees how wrong he is and decides to have a busted reunion.

Jack Skellington
04-18-2005, 03:16 PM
That would be amazing.
I know that they were not the most popluar band but they had very catchy songs that made me feel happy.

Rasputen
04-18-2005, 03:25 PM
lol yeah me too. They were only unpopular with ignoramus jerks anyway. I think everyone had a little bit of busted inside them even if they never liked to admit it.

Jack Skellington
04-18-2005, 03:28 PM
I am gals that someone else likes them. Many of my friends do think that i am sad because i wanted to see them. Unfortunatly severe lack of money helped me there.

Dreddz
04-18-2005, 04:29 PM
I saw his band play at a silly rock night in town and I thought they were OK (ish)
They were boo'ed a bit though and only played two songs as the crowd were becoming quite abusive to them
Also saw them play on the Friday Night Project. But they played a pretty bad song though.
Dont think they will make it big