PDA

View Full Version : PSX emulator crises

Skarr
04-18-2005, 03:13 PM
Can anyone tell me where 2 get a PSX emulator. One that isn't full of viruses or cost money :D thanx

Braindead_Paul
04-18-2005, 05:45 PM
Search for "ePSXe" at google...

Taramoor
04-18-2005, 06:04 PM
Um, why not just get the SNES version?

KoShiatar
04-18-2005, 09:19 PM
Because she wants to see the CG cutscenes I think. Or because she's got the cd but not a PSX. Otherwise, I suggest that she gets SNES emulator and ROM, they're much easier to find, give a lot less problems (you don't have too download bios files and plugins of any kind), is lighter for your computer to run.

Skarr
04-19-2005, 04:34 AM
dude dude dude i'm a guy not a she i'm a he :mad2:!!!! and thanx but i already got a snes emulator, i wanna c the cut scenes for the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif

KoShiatar
04-19-2005, 09:17 PM
Sorry. :p But you have to have the game CD then. I was never able to find a place on the web where they have PSX roms that you can really download. As for the emulator, try the one they suggested before. But read well the help file because it says you need a lot of other files to get it to work. I just cannot figure out why they didn't include them in the package....

Zante
04-20-2005, 07:06 PM
Because providing a bios would be ilegal. :)

For the emulator go here: http://www.epsxe.com/download.php
For the bios. google for SCPH1001.BIN, you you should find it pretty easyly.

For the games, you might be able to find isos on some torrent sites.

Skarr
04-20-2005, 07:20 PM
thanx a lot :D

KoShiatar
04-21-2005, 10:34 AM
Inform us if it worked well and how you did it, because I want to try that emulator myself. If it worked, that would be really great because I'd be finally able to take screenshots form the game personally, that I need for my thesis.

Levian
04-21-2005, 02:04 PM
If you want to see cutscenes, it's easier to just download the cutscenes instead of downloading the games. And it's more oftener virus free ;)

Seraf
04-30-2005, 09:20 PM
I know where to get a PSOne emulator, Bios and other files... PM me and I'll provide you links.

KoShiatar
04-30-2005, 09:37 PM
I was finally able to emulate Final Fantasy Origins & Anthology on PC, but the games are slow as they could be. I'll try transforming the CDs into ISO files to see if they run faster.

DMKA
05-01-2005, 08:17 PM
Yeah, PS1 game 'roms' if you want to call them that, are all over the net now. Just look for one of those bitorrent sites.

Keep in my it's illegal...if you're actually a weirdo who cares. =p

DJZen
05-01-2005, 08:22 PM
Well, also keep in mind that actually buying the game sends Squenix the message that people want these games. You know why FFIII hasn't been released in the US before? Because Square wasn't convinced it'd sell well. Convince them it will, support old school games :D

DMKA
05-01-2005, 08:24 PM
Well, also keep in mind that actually buying the game sends Squenix the message that people want these games. You know why FFIII hasn't been released in the US before? Because Square wasn't convinced it'd sell well. Convince them it will, support old school games :D
:<3:

KoShiatar
05-01-2005, 09:27 PM
Ladies & Gentlemen, I announce to all of you I am currently playing Final Fantasy Origins on Playstation emulator. And due to my new video plugin, it works perfectly :)

Skarr
05-03-2005, 01:40 AM
oh gaddamnit.... :D good on u mate :p...DMKA...what the hell is up with ur signiture....and your goddamn avatar :confused: :down: tumbs down ...sick and gross dude..sick and gross

DMKA
05-05-2005, 11:37 PM
oh gaddamnit.... :D good on u mate :p...DMKA...what the hell is up with ur signiture....and your goddamn avatar :confused: :down: tumbs down ...sick and gross dude..sick and gross
Score.