PDA

View Full Version : how do you feel?

Drift
04-18-2005, 05:38 PM
so how do you feel when you know you cant help the person you love the most???

im more of an angry suicidal if i cant help my friends/loved ones to my fullest extent

Rasputen
04-18-2005, 05:45 PM
Bothered

:up:

Dreddz
04-18-2005, 06:01 PM
Worthless

Old Manus
04-18-2005, 06:06 PM
I feel this will get a lot of spam if posted in GC.

I get over it. If I can't do anything, I can't do anything.

udsuna
04-18-2005, 06:06 PM
Angry and sad and sick to my stomach. To fail when you're most needed... there is no greater pain that I have ever known. And, one time, I was walking, got hit by a (presumably drunk) driver and had to set my own leg before attempting to go home.

Rasputen
04-18-2005, 06:12 PM
Yeah but them things are comedy, stick to the topic.

eestlinc
04-18-2005, 06:18 PM
I don't know. The person I love the most is myself and I figure I can help myself as much as I ever need to.

udsuna
04-18-2005, 06:20 PM
I swear, it's like you WANT to be banned, or hated, or something. And stop spamming up legitimate threads... and because I'm annoying like that, this is being reported. Stick to the topic, indeed.

EDIT: Not you, eestlinc, you posted in the middle of my typing.

EDIT: I'm not giving this guy an answer, does anyone ELSE feel like explaining it to him?

Rasputen
04-18-2005, 06:22 PM
What has you breaking your leg got to do with not being able to help the person you love the most? Dont make me get into the gutter with you.

eestlinc
04-18-2005, 06:25 PM
it's a thread in gen chat so humor is allowed. for completely serious discussion, please check out Eyes on Each Other. I don't think anyone wants to get banned (except maybe Martyr) so let's just stop policing each other.

Vyk
04-18-2005, 06:34 PM
Being suicidal over that makes NO sense! What the heck o_O;; Considering the remote possibility your friend is in a bad situation and there is NOTHING you can do. You want to make it worse by making them go through the death of a friend? That's NOT going to make their problems better! @_@ Suicide never makes any sense, but I think that's actually one of the worst reasons I've heard...

crashNUMBERS
04-18-2005, 06:35 PM
Worthless

Old Manus
04-18-2005, 06:37 PM
Being suicidal over that makes NO sense! What the heck o_O;; Considering the remote possibility your friend is in a bad situation and there is NOTHING you can do. You want to make it worse by making them go through the death of a friend? That's NOT going to make their problems better! @_@ Suicide never makes any sense, but I think that's actually one of the worst reasons I've heard...

See? If you posted that in EoEO, you'd have been shot, lasered, then grenaded by some errant mini-mod.

eestlinc
04-18-2005, 06:40 PM
wtf, at least Vyk was posting on topic.

Vyk
04-18-2005, 06:43 PM
Me? I doubt that... Nobody likes suicide. And I try to keep my comments reasonably serious/civil no matter where I'm posting. It might have been harsh I suppose. But from my experience people with suicidal tendencies need a good slap in the face from reality. Plus you can always at least be a shoulder/ear for someone in need.

CloudDragon
04-18-2005, 06:44 PM
I don't know. The person I love the most is myself and I figure I can help myself as much as I ever need to.

Yay for narcissism?

But really, I've felt this a lot. I've never had time to feel anything but determined because I don't give up no matter worthless or hopeless it seems for me to help. I give any amount I can, large or small.

Old Manus
04-18-2005, 06:47 PM
Me? I doubt that... Nobody likes suicide. And I try to keep my comments reasonably serious/civil no matter where I'm posting. It might have been harsh I suppose. But from my experience people with suicidal tendencies need a good slap in the face from reality. Plus you can always at least be a shoulder/ear for someone in need.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Rasputen
04-18-2005, 06:52 PM
I agree lessheartedly, but still some.

Destai
04-18-2005, 06:54 PM
If the most I can do is pray then I'll pray.

Rasputen
04-18-2005, 06:57 PM
<!--I once prayed for a 12 inch d*ck. But i ended up with a 12 inch Bic razorblade.-->

That was off topic and crude. -- foa

randomguy
04-18-2005, 06:58 PM
sadly they are probally dead now but i wont know for a while so yeah i feel like crap when that happens

EDIT: SHES OK!!!!!

Vyk
04-18-2005, 06:59 PM
*snippity do dah*
Right... well, good luck with the ladies on that one.

Old Manus
04-18-2005, 07:02 PM
Rasputen is my favourite going-to-be-banned guy.

eestlinc
04-18-2005, 07:12 PM
If I hear one more "x is going to be banned" then someone really will be banned. :D

Loving yourself isn't narcissism. Why would you not love yourself? There's only one person you have to spend every minute of every day with, and you might as well love that person.