PDA

View Full Version : immigration

Rasputen
04-18-2005, 07:38 PM
Look at the common denominators labour are pulling out. It's utterly ridccul;ous to think tony blair has a grasp of realism when he thinks immigrants can specialize in a trade even when they dont even know how to do things our way because they never had the same sort of schooling system as us and everything that needs educated stuff was taught differently to them and will all feel alien.

Plus i seen one driving down the wrong side of the road once ! what on earth?

boris no no
04-18-2005, 07:41 PM
wow. interesting....O_o
*smites*
Ras...maybe you need to sit down for a bit.

gokufusionss1
04-18-2005, 07:44 PM
you will learn to love immigration or be declared a witch and burnt at the stake.

Skogs
04-18-2005, 07:44 PM
I see all those who oppose immigration as being overly selfish.

Immigrants:

- pay taxes.
- don't get a say in how they're spent, not for at least 5-10 years, anyway.

It's a win-win situation.

gokufusionss1
04-18-2005, 07:47 PM
wow! that in depth analysis wins the day!

Rasputen
04-18-2005, 07:48 PM
I see all those who oppose immigration as being overly selfish.

Immigrants:

- pay taxes.

It's a win-win situation.

Yes, but they pay taxes with blood money. It's common knowledge that 78% of immigrants lose there jobs because they went to a school in another country. The majority turn to petty crime. And plus dont you think that murat karim dosent brown nose tony blair over how some taxes get spent? Well i know he does.

Old Manus
04-18-2005, 07:49 PM
Immigration is an inevitable part of our country. You can't just turn around and kick everyone out, even though there is an 'immigration crisis', as Mr. Howard puts it.

But I agree with you that there should be stricter rules on immigration. They should be taught what society is like in Britain, and act accordingly.

Flying Mullet
04-18-2005, 07:51 PM
In the US illegal aliens don't pay any taxes but are able to claim social security and other programs that they don't put a dime into. That's what chafe's my rear.

Rasputen
04-18-2005, 07:54 PM
Yeah, and the majority of them turn out to be shoe bombers anyway.

Mullet - your country sucks so much that i couldnt give a damn.

Old Manus
04-18-2005, 07:55 PM

As it should be. Do you really want someone who knows nothing about the country tell us where to put our money? After 5-10 years, they are a citizen and are probably well educated in the ways of British politics, having seen at least one election already.

EDIT: Rasputen, please don't ruin what would otherwise be an interesting thread. Please?

Vyk
04-18-2005, 08:00 PM
What the hell. Your first post... lol. You JUST mentioned that in another thread. Saying "Common Denominator" was a big word and everyone gave up arguing with you when obviously it's not an argument and it hadn't even begun...

Rasputen
04-18-2005, 08:03 PM
What the hell. Your first post... lol. You JUST mentioned that in another thread. Saying "Common Denominator" was a big word and everyone gave up arguing with you when obviously it's not an argument and it hadn't even begun...

A moderator edited my post to try and frame me.

gokufusionss1
04-18-2005, 08:06 PM
and you don't think he's being purposefuly obnoxious............

Ban all immigrants the main causes of the Mockery of monkeys and there ape cousins (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60202)

Rasputen
04-18-2005, 08:10 PM
On purpose? didnt you mean to say that your surplus to requirements.

Ill sue u hard !!1!

Natch

eestlinc
04-18-2005, 09:43 PM
apparently the US decided to combat immigration by making the country suck more and the currency become worth less so people won't want to come here.

DMKA
04-18-2005, 10:02 PM
Immigration is evil unless government figures make big money or there's a bloody massacre involved.

nik0tine
04-19-2005, 03:53 AM
hahaha. Oh man, this is almost comedic. No wait, it is comedic. hahaha:lol:hahaha

Cloud No.9
04-19-2005, 10:15 PM
this thread has pointed two things out to me, that a. banning rasputen was a very good thing to do and i appluad who did it (i don't know who that was) and b. tommorrow i shall need to make a post on eyes on the world on immigration as it is a topic that needs proper deabte and not rambling about how all immigrants are evil job stealing, tax avoiding, bombers who spread plague and eat babies.