PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who is anyone is here.

Ism
04-19-2005, 08:35 AM
IM GOING TO THE MOSH PIT IN NOVEMBER WITH BACK STAGE PASSES!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :D :D :D :D

krissy
04-19-2005, 08:41 AM
green day and good charlotte concert eh

most of that mosh pit will be 12 year old girls ;[ not much of a challenge to push down really

Ism
04-19-2005, 08:45 AM
LOL im going with ma friends (14yr old girls rofl) but yeah green day rulez but i dont really care bout good charlotte or simple plan.

Meat Puppet
04-19-2005, 11:47 AM
Last time I went to one of those, I hooked myself up with explosives. Then I suicide-bombed Good Charlotte because they suck. And then the world was happy. :cool:

True story.

Ko Ko
04-19-2005, 01:54 PM
Simple Plan and Good Charlotte are like.. identical. Pure pop crap.
Green Day is okay, though.

Dr.K
04-19-2005, 02:08 PM
I'd give the thumbs up to Green Day (mostly for their entire collection). I don't really see anything in GC or SP though.

Nod
04-19-2005, 03:16 PM
its always amusing to see little kids trying to be all 'goth', and then they're wearing a green day hoodie. Pseudo-Goths one might say. :)

smittenkitten
04-19-2005, 03:19 PM
you'll never catch me wearing green!,but i like greenday oh the singer is sooo HOT!xXx

Old Manus
04-19-2005, 03:33 PM
Music is for wimps.

Sephex
04-19-2005, 03:40 PM
I remember when I met the Black Eyed Peas back stage before they sold out and got that girl member in their band. Of course, I never met anyone back stage I really WANTED to meet...

Shoeberto
04-19-2005, 03:41 PM
I respected Greenday until they changed their look to match all the other popular stuff. That plus the fact that American Idiot got rave reviews as a rock opera and didn't actually tell a story irritated me.

Those other two pretty much speak for themselves. Have fun, anyway.

starlet
04-19-2005, 03:46 PM
Green Day would be cool to see live, but GC and SP can go to hell and die.
I wanna see NIN live!!!!!!!!! I cant wait until they come to detroit in the fall. I'm not missing NIN.

Sephex
04-19-2005, 03:57 PM
I wanna see NIN live!!!!!!!!! I cant wait until they come to detroit in the fall. I'm not missing NIN.

I tried to buy tickets for a couple of small shows in Chicago, but they sold out. However, Trent said he would do a bigger tour, so I am not worried too much.

theundeadhero
04-19-2005, 04:41 PM
I saw NIN back in 2001 *old*

Green Day used to be awesome but really they got all poppy with International Superstars and it hasn't been the same since. I don't know anything about the other bands. I might have seen them at Vans warped tour last summer though. *shrugs*

Blackmageboi
04-19-2005, 04:44 PM
that sounds fun
as i am not anybody i of course wil not be going

Destai
04-19-2005, 04:58 PM
Im pretty fond of Green Day but not because theyre seen as the "in" band right now. I like alot of Good Charlotte but havent heard there newer stuff.[QUOTE=Hsu]I respected Greenday until they changed their look to match all the other popular stuff. QUOTE]Oh please.

boris no no
04-19-2005, 05:10 PM
:D:D:D:D:D well i'm seeing NIN :D seeing them in the UK. cannot wait! :p

can anyone else remember green day when they wern't old?? ah the good days. :)

Shoeberto
04-19-2005, 05:18 PM
Im pretty fond of Green Day but not because theyre seen as the "in" band right now. I like alot of Good Charlotte but havent heard there newer stuff.[QUOTE=Hsu]I respected Greenday until they changed their look to match all the other popular stuff. QUOTE]Oh please.
Oh please what? Call me crazy, but I tend to lose respect for guys who wear enough makeup to make Mimi from the Drew Carey show look normal.

Rainecloud
04-19-2005, 05:21 PM
I was forced to see Avril Lavigne in concert back in 2003.

*shudder*

eestlinc
04-19-2005, 06:00 PM
to the LOUNGE we go!

TheAbominatrix
04-19-2005, 06:06 PM
Green Day has most definitly gone far from their roots. I like their newest album just because I can actually listen to it, they've drifted back to the rock style, even if they arent like they used to be (and I mean pre-Dookie).

Anyway, I'm seriously opposed to pop-punk and all those little Hot Topic 'punks', but whatever. They wouldnt know a mosh pit if it smacked them in the eye. Come see Broken Bones and Defiance and play around there. Back stage passes dont even exist, cause the band is only seperated from the crowd by a three-foot high stage, and then they usually tend to roam and socialize after/before their sets.

I only endure large concerts for bands like Radiohead (who I saw at Coachella last summer).

Dragonfire
04-19-2005, 06:11 PM
green day is very good, one of my favorite bands, i'm goin to see them wit my girlfriend on Sept. 1st at Giants Stadium here in New Jersey, gonna be an amazing show. nothing like smokin a blunt and moshing with ppl at a greenday concert

krissy
04-19-2005, 07:09 PM
Oh please what? Call me crazy, but I tend to lose respect for guys who wear enough makeup to make Mimi from the Drew Carey show look normal.

first time i saw the return of green day i thought they were good charlotte :{

eestlinc
04-19-2005, 07:29 PM
Green Day sucked in the 90s and they still suck now.

DMKA
04-19-2005, 07:39 PM
Simple Plan and Good Charlotte are like.. identical. Pure pop crap.
Green Day is okay, though.
You are correct.

Aurey
04-19-2005, 07:39 PM
Green Day sucked in the 90s and they still suck now.

Spiffing Cheese
04-19-2005, 09:33 PM
Green Day used to be awesome but really they got all poppy with International Superstars and it hasn't been the same since. I don't know anything about the other bands. I might have seen them at Vans warped tour last summer though. *shrugs*

Yup.

Ism
04-23-2005, 02:51 AM
Simple Plan sucks, oh and eestlinc real sorry i thought i started this in the lounge my mistake at least ti wasnt closed like all my other threads.

Meh, has anyone had of Jamie Cullum?

-N-
04-23-2005, 02:58 AM
NIN. Coachella. (www.coachella.com) May 1.

Who's got tickets to both days? :)