PDA

View Full Version : Airship

18Darkdragon
04-19-2005, 05:12 PM
Ok I need hep getting the air ship. I've already got to Zanarken and still haven't gottin the ship. Do I have to learn all the letters of Al Bhed langauge or what? O and I didnt put that password in the airship when I was first on it.

I Don't Need A Name
04-19-2005, 05:14 PM
u have to beat Yunalesca and then u get the airship (yunalesca is at the end of zanarkand)

18Darkdragon
04-19-2005, 05:32 PM
O u mean that monster at the (Spoiler)?

Masamune·1600
04-19-2005, 06:42 PM
Once you get past the Precepts Guard, you will be able to go further on and encounter Yunalesca. There, Yu Yevon's daughter will reveal that she will cause one of Yuna's Guardians to become the fayth of the Final Aeon. According to Yunalesca, the strong bond between Summoner and Guardian (husband and wife, parent and child, two friends, or whatever the case may be) will allow for the Final Aeon to overcome Sin.

However, when Yunalesca asks Yuna who is to become the fayth for the Final Aeon, it is revealed that Sin is neverending, an integral and inescapable piece of Spira's destiny. In truth, no measure of purity obtained by humanity will cause Sin to vanish. (The reason for this, and by extension the true nature of Sin, will eventually be revealed). This, of course, belies the teachings of the (obviously false) Yevonite Church. Yuna derides the false tradition, and the party ultimately battles Yunalesca. After she is defeated, a series of events will be triggered, and you will ultimately gain access to the Airship.

18Darkdragon
04-19-2005, 06:53 PM
Thx guys, I will try this out as soon as I can.