PDA

View Full Version : Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

YukiKiro
04-19-2005, 08:53 PM
i'm sure some of you out there have had expeiriences with people who think they are all that, but those people obviously don't always win. so, recall a time when someone was cocky, bragged a lot or was just plain rude in some sort of competition, and either you and/or your team made them eat their words.

i myself just played an online game against someone of the cocky braggy and rude nature, things looked grim for me until he made a stupid mistake and i turned the tables around. and to think he said that i should have surrendered because i was going to lose anyways (not to mention how he kept saying how immensly smart he was up until he made his crucial error).

Old Manus
04-19-2005, 08:56 PM
i myself just played an online game against someone of the cocky braggy and rude nature, things looked grim for me until he made a stupid mistake and i turned the tables around. and to think he said that i should have surrendered because i was going to lose anyways (not to mention how he kept saying how immensly smart he was up until he made his crucial error).

That was me.

Ism
04-19-2005, 11:35 PM
What online game are you talking about? And i highly doubt it was you because many people play many online games. :tongue:

Drunken Derek
04-19-2005, 11:38 PM
I once got laughed at for buying a singed copy of little monsters on ebay, some collector offered me $10,000 for it. Of course i refused though, and got laughed at even more for that.

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-20-2005, 12:51 AM
At this Reach for the Top match, we were against the provincial champs and we were loosing. in one of the rounds the were changing players, and their "leader" sais he should go out, cause they were okay. he was so cocky, we lost anyways, but i would of loved to whip their asses at provincials, but there is none because the teachers are negotiating their contracts.

ShivaBlizzard8
04-20-2005, 12:59 AM
My brother harped on me the other day when he was shooting a basketball into a trashcan. He said I couldn't get it in from 10 feet away. So I sat down in a chair about 20 feet away and got the ball in one handed. He shut up after that. :p

TasteyPies
04-20-2005, 12:59 AM
That reminds me of the kid in Pokemon. That little bastard is always so full of himself.

YukiKiro
04-20-2005, 02:07 AM
yeah, but that "kid in pokemon" is a push over just like all of the other bad guys in that game. i'm talking real stuff, NOT pokemon. i've seen too many other good threads go to heck because of spam. strictly on topic, if you don't have anything to say, get out of my thread.

Rainecloud
04-20-2005, 07:21 AM
People always try to be "clever" in online deathmatches, either by hiding in a corner and shooting you when you least expect it (camping), or by using illegal aimbot mutators. Of course, these people always get their comeuppance, and it's great to see.

Old Manus
04-20-2005, 07:47 AM
What online game are you talking about? And i highly doubt it was you because many people play many online games. :tongue:

[/sarcasm]