View Full Version : Best SMRPG team?

Erdrick Holmes
04-20-2005, 12:11 AM
Got any?

My team alwasy consists of the following:

Mario, Geno, and Mallow.

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-20-2005, 12:17 AM
Mario, Princess, and either Bowser or Geno.

strawberryman
04-20-2005, 12:21 AM
Mario, Geno, and Bowser.

Trumpet Thief
04-20-2005, 04:41 AM
chaos: Mario, Geno, Mallow, as well, is my personal favorite.

CloudDragon
04-20-2005, 05:33 AM
I think I always used Mario, Peach, Bowser. Substitute Mallow in there somewhere.

Erdrick Holmes
04-20-2005, 04:07 PM
You literally can't have Mallow in a team. He's got a combination of powerful offensive and healing magic. I'd put Peach in place of Mallow but Peach has only one offensive spell and she can't learn it for awhile.

Ichimonji
04-21-2005, 10:11 PM
The orginals, baby!

Mario, Bowser, and Princess.

Dignified Pauper
04-22-2005, 01:14 AM
Mario Princess Mallow

abrojtm
04-22-2005, 01:47 AM
Mario, Princess, and either Bowser or Geno.
Exactly.

Lord Chainsaw
04-22-2005, 02:04 AM
Mario, Peach and Geno is the only way to go.

Xalioniaf
04-22-2005, 03:42 AM
Mario, Geno, Mallow. Whee!!!

Del Murder
04-23-2005, 07:15 PM
Mario, Peach and Geno is the only way to go.
Yes.

Ultima Shadow
04-23-2005, 09:20 PM
My team alwasy consists of the following:

Mario, Geno, and Mallow.
Same here! Mario is phsycical strength, Mallow is an awesome magic user and Geno simply kicks ass in every way. :cool:

Rase
05-01-2005, 08:52 AM
I think either Mario, Peach, Bowser or Mario, Peach, Geno.

Zechs
05-18-2005, 05:32 AM
Mario, Geno Bowser.

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-18-2005, 07:41 AM
I never bothered with Mallow. Peach's recovery spells make her too useful to pass up, and Mario's offensive strength (especially with the Lazy Shell) is extremely high. Geno is generally good at doing damage with his skills, and his normal attack isn't too shabby either. Bowser is just another powerhouse like Mario. Mallow might have good skills but his regular attack is pathetic, and I dislike using characters that can't go toe-to-toe with enemies (one of the reasons I found many sections of FFIV annoying. 3 casters and 1 fighter is NOT the way to go). More often than not Peach will get all of the FP reserves, and Mario and Geno/Bowser (usually Geno) will just pound away at the enemy.

Also, even with the Lazy Shell Armor, if Peach has the Frying Pan she's still doing close to Mario's damage with her regular attack.

RedCydranth
05-30-2005, 03:20 PM
I havent played SMRPG in a while, but as i remember I used All of them equally. Im the kind of player who uses all characters given, not just a "power" team. Take Crono Cross for example, Ive beaten the game with the majority of the characters. Anyhow, My favorite team is Mario, Geno and Mallow simply because poor Geno and Mallow are seen only in this one game and I felt they could have been carried over into other games. But favoritism aside the most practical team IMO is Mario, Peach and Bowser. SMRPG had like no element of difficulty to me, and how I power-up. So, having 2 bashers and a healer works the best. And like stated earlier, Peach with the frying pan and boosted FP makes her too good to pass up.

This is one game I wish they'd make more like. They give only a few characters and ALL are usable and great. In addition to that, we all knew going in the main character. I was only dissapointed in the fact Luigi couldn't have gotten off of his lazy bum to help.