PDA

View Full Version : My head's spinning!

Cybele
04-20-2005, 05:05 AM
I'm currently doing five things at once. I am doing my school work, private messaging, posting on Crash's board, creating a sig in photoshop, and listening to music. Sometimes I do so much that it makes my head feel like it's spun out of control and I'm surprised that my computer hasn't crashed from doing so much. So, to give this a point, do you ever find yourself doing so much that you have a hard time keeping anything straight? Or that you just don't feel like you have time to do anything else and it all just kind of seems to make your head spin? Or that basically, you're just plain over working yourself?

CloudDragon
04-20-2005, 05:17 AM
Multitasking can be difficult, but I can manage most of the time.

I learned a long time ago that there's only so much one can do. I try not to push myself too hard, but I work what I'm worth.

crashNUMBERS
04-20-2005, 05:19 AM
I'm surprised that my computer hasn't crashed from doing so much.
Maybe it's gonna CRASH because your going to CRASH'S board... *Puns are fun ^_^*

Meat Puppet
04-20-2005, 05:20 AM
I was multi-tasking when I tried to assassinate Gerald Ford. I've found I do things much better when I focus on one. Probably because I'm a guy. :spin:

Cybele
04-20-2005, 05:29 AM
I'm surprised that my computer hasn't crashed from doing so much.
Maybe it's gonna CRASH because your going to CRASH'S board... *Puns are fun ^_^*

I knew you were going to make that pun. :rolleyes2 But no, it won't Crash just because it's on your forums. It would've died a long time ago if that were the case. It mostly just slows down a bit.

Apollo
04-20-2005, 05:39 AM
Yes alot of times I like overload myself with stuff that I want to get done all at once. Right now it's taking me twice as long to type this because I am using one hand to finish my homework and the other hand to type this. And I am getting yelled at, making an avatar and PMing too.

Rainecloud
04-20-2005, 07:24 AM
At work, everyone has to do several things at once, or the work simply doesn't get completed. At home, I try to give my brain a rest by focusing on one task at a time. I don't find multitasking too difficult, much I much prefer taking things in my stride, as they say.

krissy
04-20-2005, 07:33 AM
word puzzles during sex
it's especially hard because your partner thinks you are disinterested when in reality you are about to find the hidden message

smittenkitten
04-20-2005, 07:37 AM
Aww you poor thing *gives SR cup of tea* hehe put your feet up and relax hehe..xXx...

Shlup
04-20-2005, 09:33 PM
Right now I just re-wrote some notes while another set of notes printed, and while surfing TVTorrents to get all the torrents I wanted. Now I have to clean my rats' cage, do my yoga, and get ready for classes. During my first class I'm going to study for the exam in my second class, then go take that exam and do a dance because exams mean early lecture and no lab.

Huzzah!

I don't think I'm doing that much today.

Jojee
04-20-2005, 09:44 PM
Gahh Terra, you had me all confused, I didn't know you changed your name :p

And ummm... I routinely talk on the phone and talk on the internet and talk to real people at the same time ^_^ Go me...? I sleep and study at the same time, too...

Loony BoB
04-21-2005, 12:22 PM
I don't know if I could even have a threesome because it would require me to be doing two things at once.

Rostum
04-21-2005, 01:02 PM
I find it easy to multi-task on a computer. But not anywhere else.

Ko Ko
04-21-2005, 01:21 PM
I have about twelve windows open at once. Multi-tasking is my middle name.

Resha
04-21-2005, 01:42 PM
I'm multitasking too. :( I'm chatting, doing homework, eating dinner and posting on forums even as I type this. xDDD

boris no no
04-21-2005, 03:43 PM
i'm a woman. i can do a million thigs at once :cool:

Old Manus
04-21-2005, 03:55 PM
I tried it once and my head exploded. Good times.

Lankyman
04-21-2005, 04:00 PM
I'm writing a nice 3500 word essay due in tomorrow, posting on these beloved Eoff forums and talking to my mate sitting next to me. That's about my limit I think tho, my brain will hurt tonite.