PDA

View Full Version : who's the best gardian to you

derekstrickland
04-20-2005, 06:02 AM
mine is Tidus because he has the best weapons the best moves and was always there for yuna no matter what they got in to and very brave. who's the best gardian to you and why... please share

BlackRibon
04-20-2005, 10:11 PM
Auron for me.
he has more experient and stronger than anyone, but Tidus is also a good one.
the rest suck$ :D

SadisticStreetSoldie
04-20-2005, 11:08 PM
I'd say Kimarhi because he was always willing to run head first into a fight just to protect Yuna but Tidus was her emotional rock. But Lulu and Wakka were willing to sacrifice themselves for her. Rikku...not much to say about her as a guardian...

Angelroo
04-21-2005, 01:22 AM
voted Tidus because he was always trying to cheer her up, and at Macalania...awww. But then he disappeared :( Not so good of a guardian then, huh?

FF freak
04-21-2005, 01:48 AM
Any guardian that can double as your love intrest is alright in my book but I like Auron as a person way better. :D

yuna41269
04-22-2005, 04:13 AM
he knows what he is doing and is a great fighter

I Don't Need A Name
04-22-2005, 05:18 PM
Auron anyday. PS Tidus sucks!

Spiffing Cheese
04-23-2005, 07:49 PM
Auron anyday. PS Tidus sucks!

:eek:

Kawaii Ryûkishi
04-23-2005, 07:53 PM
Kimahri, obviously.

rubah
04-24-2005, 02:48 AM
if I would've realized everyone else was voted besides use in battle I would've chose someone besides rikku xD

like auron. or lulu.

My name is...something..?
04-24-2005, 02:58 AM
Auron, first and foremost, he could defend her from anything
Tidus, second, because he took care of Yuna emotionally, and was a pretty good fighter.

Cybele
04-24-2005, 03:16 AM
As much as I wanted to say Rikku, I'm going with Kimahri. He was always there and ready to protect Yuna at all costs and protecting her was his primary concern. He also had all of the proper abilities to do so and wasn't just new to fighting like Tidus. Auron was also an excellent guardian.

Del Murder
04-25-2005, 05:23 AM
Auron, the legendary guardian!

Old Manus
04-25-2005, 09:21 PM
I like the way you cleverly diguised this 'Fave Character' thread as 'Fave Guardian'. *nods*

Auron.

bboy12320
04-26-2005, 12:43 AM
:eek: why are you picking auron he is so freaking slow it makes me mad. I have everyones secret weapon and i say that wakka is the best by far he is willing to do ne thing for yuna he is devoting his life to her even giving up blitz and he can hit ne enemy no matter how fast or far away plus he has some of the hardest hits

Ism
04-27-2005, 09:52 AM
Lulu for me coz she reminds me of Iri Valenitine and anyway who can look like an rl person is kool.

silent_ultima
04-27-2005, 07:27 PM
Mine is Auron..
He knows to differenciate between a guardian's responsibility and one from a friendship basis. One good example is the one where Kimahri told them to run while Kimahri is holding Seymore back.

IKXY
04-27-2005, 07:40 PM
Halløjsa! (a danish word)

well... Kimahri for me... 3 reasons:

nr.1: he's a big blue tiger... ;)

nr.2: he's the only one thats strong in magic AND not that bad in the fighting...(from the beginning)

nr.3: i just love when he is saying aaaaaarrrgghhh! in battle! (i don't really know why i love it thogh ;) )

and somehow he allways end up to be the best char...

Cruise Control
04-27-2005, 11:38 PM
well... Kimahri for me... 3 reasons:

nr.1: he's a big blue tiger... ;)

nr.2: he's the only one thats strong in magic AND not that bad in the fighting...(from the beginning)

nr.3: i just love when he is saying aaaaaarrrgghhh! in battle! (i don't really know why i love it thogh ;) )

and somehow he allways end up to be the best char...
What are you babbling about, in my opinion Kimhari is the most useless piece of s*** to ever walk the earth (except for Cait Sith).

I think it's Rikku because we have the Kleptomaniac thing going on. My friend and I have contests at Wal-Mart to see who can steal the most in 10 minutes. *sets timer and dashes down isle*

JseanjohnC
04-28-2005, 12:59 AM
lu

rubah
04-28-2005, 02:24 AM
What are you babbling about, in my opinion Kimhari is the most useless piece of s*** to ever walk the earth (except for Cait Sith).

I thought cait sith was awesomeXDD

but kimarhi is pretty. . . not fun to play with ^_^

Cruise Control
04-28-2005, 11:11 AM
I thought cait sith was awesomeXDD
The only time he was cool was when he got smashed in the temple... It made me laugh

Y-Rikku-P
04-28-2005, 11:38 AM
How can you say Kimhari is useless when Wakka hasn't had a single vote so far?

IKXY
04-28-2005, 02:47 PM
well again i think Kimahri is pretty cool... in my games (whatever) he allways end up being the best.... i think is cool thats he's not only strong in magic... he is a nice mix maybe thats what i like about him...

Cruise Control
04-28-2005, 09:01 PM
I didnt mention the fact that Wakka is useless, because he is good for something.
Use Riku's trio of 9999 and whatever Reels you have (also works with blitzace)
Other than that the fact that he is useless goes w/out saying

Krag Koopa
05-01-2005, 07:58 AM
I like wakka...the best....man I wish I could get my hair like that..........

SpiritWolf
05-01-2005, 07:47 PM
Kimahri was the best gaurdian, he was willing to do anything to protect Yuna

Angelz*and*Emoz
05-16-2005, 11:10 AM
my fave is tidus,if it wernt for him yuna probubly be dead. he is also got fast hits :D :love:but then again he did cause yuna a lot of emotional pain after he left

Dante WolfWood
05-23-2005, 02:31 AM
:eek: why are you picking auron he is so freaking slow it makes me mad. I have everyones secret weapon and i say that wakka is the best by far he is willing to do ne thing for yuna he is devoting his life to her even giving up blitz and he can hit ne enemy no matter how fast or far away plus he has some of the hardest hits

umm, The MAIN reason wakka quit playing blitz to kill sin and everything was for revenge of his brother, just to let ya know.

But for me, it does have to either Tidus or Kimahri...they both would have done anything for her...(Tidus did know he was gonna die if he saved her so, he does get a little edge)

As for Auron, yeah auron was cool, but to me, it was more like auron Was Protecting Tidus and teaching him to guard Yuna....(more like a guide for tidus instead of a guardian for Yuna)

Wakka LuLu, were both in it for Chappu, so they didnt REALLY do it just for yuna....

Rikku,...bah, its rikku.

Rinoa Heartilly
05-23-2005, 03:13 AM
Tidus. Rikku a close second.

Redfield
05-27-2005, 03:00 PM
Tidus... just because i like haste^^ no his limits were cool too, although his english voice is annoying ¬¬ For a moment there i mis read this and thought it was like REAL gaurdians... i was gunna say i want to be one lol...