PDA

View Full Version : Freakouts

strawberryman
04-20-2005, 07:43 AM
Have you ever done anything so gross, weird, or outrageous- involving food- as to make almost anyone and everyone gag?

I have attemted to eat a clove of garlic. I stunk of it for a good couple of days.

TheAbominatrix
04-20-2005, 07:45 AM
The fact that I routinely eat food from the garbage or the floor freaks people out. I'm aware that it's gross, but I just dont care. It doesnt bother me. So I do it a lot.

I also did something with a marshmellow that cant be spoken of here. Oh, and once I did a shooter of the butter that came with my grilled shrimp. That was gross.

strawberryman
04-20-2005, 07:48 AM
The fact that I routinely eat food from the garbage or the floor freaks people out. I'm aware that it's gross, but I just dont care. It doesnt bother me. So I do it a lot.

I also did something with a marshmellow that cant be spoken of here. Oh, and once I did a shooter of the butter that came with my grilled shrimp. That was gross.
Honey and cheese pie is most likely the most diabolical substance in the world. And I just happened to eat some. I did'nt walk straight for about two hours.

I have put a reeses PBC on some pepperoni pizza, and although alot of people say that's just plain nasty, I actually liked it.

Old Manus
04-20-2005, 07:49 AM
Posted in this thread.

TheAbominatrix
04-20-2005, 07:52 AM
My friends are the weirder ones when it comes to mixing food. One of them likes whipped cream on pickles. ShlupQuack disgusts me with her choices of food, but I'll leave that for her to post.

black orb
04-20-2005, 07:58 AM
>>> I have a friend who eat earthworms..
Im normal..

smittenkitten
04-20-2005, 08:00 AM
Well have any of you played Chubby Bunny if you have then you'll know what im on about three word Sickening,Sticky,and horribly Disgusting!!!..xXx...

Psychotic
04-20-2005, 12:23 PM
Does blood count? :shifty:

Misfit
04-20-2005, 12:47 PM
My brother bet me to drink ketchup through a straw out of this little cup thingy for $5, so I did... my mom was there and she freaked/gagged/told me to stop. :}

Lindy
04-20-2005, 12:50 PM
I eat lemons, lots of lemons.

Shlup
04-20-2005, 09:34 PM
My friends are the weirder ones when it comes to mixing food. One of them likes whipped cream on pickles. ShlupQuack disgusts me with her choices of food, but I'll leave that for her to post.
Better than you with your OREOS COMING OUT YOUR NOSE! AHHH!!!

SadisticStreetSoldie
04-20-2005, 10:12 PM
I once mixed a bowlful of vanilla ice cream with Smarties, strawberry and chocolate syrup and cheese powder, ketchup and vingegar and it tasted quite nice but all my friends went, "WOAH! hahahahahahaha" like we were on Jackass or something.

TheAbominatrix
04-20-2005, 10:45 PM
Better than you with your OREOS COMING OUT YOUR NOSE! AHHH!!!

That wasnt on purpose! FINE IM TELLING EVERYONE NOW!

Shlup likes; raw meat, tuna mixed with miracle whip, peanut butter, and jelly, soap, and easy cheese on marshmellows and watermellons.

Shlup
04-20-2005, 11:04 PM
I do not like soap; your mother said she was going to wash my mouth out with it so I took the innitiative.

And you forgot Easy Cheese in olives. That's the best. It's good on marshmallows, but that makes me nauseous too fast. But I don't eat any Easy Cheese anymore 'cause that's like... fat in a can.

Raw meat is good any day of the week though.

Rainecloud
04-20-2005, 11:07 PM
I once tried to eat some Marmite. I was horribly sick.

:/

rubah
04-20-2005, 11:16 PM
The SUPER FREAK OUT (http://kellilla.com/art/book/index.html)

<3 kellilla's art.

I myself am not a super freakish outing person.

Ko Ko
04-21-2005, 12:51 AM
Oh. How's a pepsi-sugar-spirte-salt-vingegar-fish-lemon-orange-paper-vanilla-raw meat-butter-pepper-sweat shake for you?
That'll be Y1.50, please.

Blackmageboi
04-21-2005, 05:21 PM
i will drink viniger and lemon juice on its own or with marmite its quite nice!

Destai
04-21-2005, 05:29 PM
I have a weak stomach when it comes to food. You all disgust me :greenie:
I eat lemons, lots of lemons.mmm yes please :tongue:

boris no no
04-21-2005, 07:30 PM
eaten a raw teabag...
i have a stomach of steel. i eat almost anything without throwing up.
i may have bad tummy aches after though.

Croyles
04-21-2005, 10:43 PM
i eat lemons just like that, they seem to not be that sour for me

strawberryman
04-21-2005, 11:12 PM
eaten a raw teabag...
i have a stomach of steel. i eat almost anything without throwing up.
i may have bad tummy aches after though.
Same here. The garlic did'nt go down too good, though.
In fact, about ten seconds after biting into it, I spit it back out.

Quina
04-23-2005, 01:58 AM
I have feasted on the souls of the living, with ranch dressing.

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 02:01 AM
Iri eats lots of lemons. That's why her blood is lemon flavoured.

FF freak
04-23-2005, 04:14 AM
The grossest thing involving food that comes immeadiatly to mind is when I was working at a fish restaurant. They had me take out the trash, right? Well the little door on the side of the dumpster was comepletely blocked by trash bags, so I had to throw it over the top instead. Instead of going straight in the dumpster caught the side of bag, tore it and I received garbage shower. What's so bad about that you ask? They had me handle food after that! Long story short, never work at a fish restaurant. :cry:

strawberryman
04-23-2005, 04:18 AM
Long story short, never work at a fish restraunt. :cry:
Unless you enjoy fish. In which, I do.

FF freak
04-23-2005, 04:33 AM
Oh, I agree that fish is good but when I say fish restaurant I mean like fast food. Do you really want a shower of day old fish to rain down on you anyway? If so then go for it!

Fuzakeru
04-23-2005, 04:42 AM
Let's see . . . I eat mustard and ketchup sandwiches quite often and that's kinda gross to some people. o.o