PDA

View Full Version : You people have made me hate Tifa!

MJN SEIFER
04-20-2005, 08:25 PM
This will probly get closed but I "Don't" care! I NEED to get this off my chest.

I used to like her. She was a good character with a good story being that She's the ONLY one in the Team Except Aeris that knows Clouds past

But all I hear now a days on this forum (And others) It's TITS TITS TITS!! Apart from that being sexist they're not as big as people seam to think the are. It's the FAN ARTS. They're regular size to me and Even if they were "big" IT DOESN'T MATTER I'M TOO OLD TO CARE ABOUT GIRLS "RADIATIORS" It's who she is that matters!

I used to like but I'm too ashaimed too like her now. :cry:

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-20-2005, 08:36 PM
Pretty dumb reason to stop liking her. Your real beef is obviously with the people who obsess over her tits.

And they are pretty big, actually. I mean it's not like you go outside and all the women are sporting Tifa-chests. It's not just Tifa, though; prettymuch all of Nomura's character designs for FFVII are rather grotesquely misproportioned. Just look at Bullet.

Mercen-X
04-20-2005, 08:38 PM
I admit that when I first played, that's what I noticed. But I genuinely like Tifa; she kicks ass. The story of Cloud and Tifa sort of reminds me of my history with my cousin. Ensuring our friendship never withers and dies has always been a priority in my life if not the main one.

Spiffing Cheese
04-20-2005, 08:38 PM
....ok....

So you're saying you're 'ashamed' to like a really cool character because SOME people only like her for her breasts? Dude, get over it.

PearlRose
04-20-2005, 08:47 PM
Personally, I would be more annoyed at the people who totally misinterpert Tifa's character just because of her chest size.

She's not very realistically porportioned, but she's a great character and I really do like her a lot. She's probably my favorite in VII, come to think of it.

Just try and ignore the shallow people who judge Tifa based solely on her apperance. When you get deeper, she's a very strong, interesting character.

Destai
04-20-2005, 08:48 PM
I get the feeling you didnt like her that much in the first place and yeah, Theyre pretty damn big. Look at any other girl in the game. I cant say Ive noticed much OMFGTIFAHASDBIGGGSTITZZ!!111!$ in this forum.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-20-2005, 09:06 PM
Just try and ignore the shallow people who judge Tifa based solely on her apperance. When you get deeper, she's a very strong, interesting character.

yea.......i like tifa alot..not cause of her tits..........but for who she is........she is really intersting........strong......and beautiful *excluding breasts*

Mercen-X
04-20-2005, 09:18 PM
Using polygons can make even the tiniest details inescapably blatant. Just look at Cloud's and Zack's hair. Barrett is the biggest character in the whole game! I think in Advent Children, Tifa will be more realistically proportioned.

Flying Mullet
04-20-2005, 09:23 PM
It's not just Tifa, though; prettymuch all of Nomura's character designs for FFVII are rather grotesquely misproportioned. Just look at Mullet.
Yeah, it's hard living with such a big package. ;)

BG-57
04-20-2005, 11:05 PM
Using polygons can make even the tiniest details inescapably blatant. Just look at Cloud's and Zack's hair. Barrett is the biggest character in the whole game! I think in Advent Children, Tifa will be more realistically proportioned.

The screenshots I've seen of her not only have her more realistically proportioned, but also wearing a much more sensible outfit.

I always thought the t-shirt/suspenders/mini-skirt combination didn't suit her.

DMKA
04-20-2005, 11:28 PM
It's not just Tifa, though; prettymuch all of Nomura's character designs for FFVII are rather grotesquely misproportioned. Just look at Mullet.
Yeah, it's hard living with such a big package. ;)
MISQUOTATION ALERT! WHIP OUT THE LAW BOOKS!!!1

Barret was waaaaay hotter.

nik0tine
04-20-2005, 11:33 PM
TITS TITS TITS!!

withered
04-21-2005, 02:17 AM
It isn't really the tits, it is the fact that she is a lesbian that gets me going.

Raistlin
04-21-2005, 02:49 AM
That's not a very good reason to stop liking her.

I like Tifa because of her ability in battle, and because she's just a good character.

TheAbominatrix
04-21-2005, 02:54 AM
People say horrid things about Micheal Jackson all the time, does that mean you dont like him anymore, MJN?

Behold the Void
04-21-2005, 03:47 AM
Nobody can "make" you do anything. If you have to blame anyone, blame yourself.

strawberryman
04-21-2005, 03:50 AM
Quoted for truth.

DJZen
04-21-2005, 04:22 AM
I know how you feel, MJN. It used to bother me too when everyone kept obsessing over Heidegger's endowment, but I've learned to live with it. Sure, it's shallow of 'em, but I loved him for who he was long before I started chatting on EoFF. I've learned to accept the inability of others to see past the facade of the obvious and look deeper for the true character that shines within. Don't let it get to you. It's only the opinion of others. You need not adpot it, or let it influence you.

Ultima Shadow
04-21-2005, 08:29 AM
Well... she DO have big tits... :greenie:

Seriously, though... I pretty much agree with everything that DJZen said. I like Tifa because of her character and I don't let other peoples oppinions bother me enough to change my own oppinion. You shouldn't let anyone else change your opinion either.

I always thought the t-shirt/suspenders/mini-skirt combination didn't suit her.
*agrees*

DaremihC
04-21-2005, 08:55 AM
She also has my favorite limit break... I love combo moves... (Xenogears... droool...)

nik0tine
04-21-2005, 09:29 AM
She also has my favorite limit break... I love combo moves... (Xenogears... droool...)

The sentance was perfect without all of that unnecessary text. Let me reiterate his important point. (Xenogears... droool...)

Chris
04-21-2005, 03:27 PM
I think Tifa is a total slut, but I still use her everytime.
She has a good story and she's very interesting... if just she would stop acting like a damn whore. ;)

MecaKane
04-21-2005, 04:15 PM
I like her tits.
And her legs.
Good stuff. Plus she was an ok fighter.

krissy
04-21-2005, 05:15 PM
BREASTS

can we have some respect for this woman guys

MJN SEIFER
04-21-2005, 08:29 PM
Just try and ignore the shallow people who judge Tifa based solely on her apperance. When you get deeper, she's a very strong, interesting character

Pretty dumb reason to stop liking her. Your real beef is obviously with the people who obsess over her tits.

People say horrid things about Micheal Jackson all the time, does that mean you dont like him anymore, MJN?

Don't let it get to you. It's only the opinion of others. You need not adpot it, or let it influence you.

........................Most of you have given very vailed points so thank you for that.

Next time I play FFVII I'll try and get back my liking of Tifa. It may not be instant but I''ll see what I can do.

Thanks for pointing out how stupid my reasons where.

Just look at Bullet.

Who?

Flying Mullet
04-21-2005, 08:31 PM
He meant Mullet. :chef:

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-21-2005, 09:12 PM
It isn't really the tits, it is the fact that she is a lesbian that gets me going.

shes a lesbian?

Drift
04-21-2005, 09:58 PM
quit complainging and enjoy the game!!! pixels or not its how realistic they look...we could be fooled that people we see online could be just a group of pixels

Squall of SeeD
04-21-2005, 10:07 PM

shes a lesbian?

No. withered's being sarcastic. Or deluded.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-22-2005, 01:28 AM
Just look at Bullet.Who?"Barret," if you must.

DJZen
04-24-2005, 02:02 AM
Yes, Kishi enjoys using the Japanese names, looking down his nose at people who use the American names, and not explaining that he's using the Japanese names or saying what their American name is. It's just part of his charm.

And yes, it is just pixels.

Except for Heidegger.

kawaiileena
05-03-2005, 06:29 PM
This will probly get closed but I "Don't" care! I NEED to get this off my chest.

I used to like her. She was a good character with a good story being that She's the ONLY one in the Team Except Aeris that knows Clouds past

But all I hear now a days on this forum (And others) It's TITS TITS TITS!! Apart from that being sexist they're not as big as people seam to think the are. It's the FAN ARTS. They're regular size to me and Even if they were "big" IT DOESN'T MATTER I'M TOO OLD TO CARE ABOUT GIRLS "RADIATIORS" It's who she is that matters!

I used to like but I'm too ashaimed too like her now. :cry:

.... you know, that's a perfectly dumb reason for not liking Tifa. Sure, she has a big bust, and some people take her for granted, so what? Let them think what they like!!! We all are different, and that means we have different opinions of what we like...

And just because of that reason doesn't mean that you'll just hate her and ignore her like that..

Even though i get pretty annoyed by these people who only like her "Tits" or whatever they call it, they doesn't prevent me to like the coolest member of the game. Tifa is just so cool, and not because of her busts, but because of her attitude and her way of fighting!!

You should never be ashamed of what you like! If I were you, I'd be more ashamed of not defending her for what she is and for defending her that she's cool not because of those big breasts...

... Don't get offended, but you decide what you want. You wanna hate her? Go ahead... I'm not forcin' ya... :D :D :D