PDA

View Full Version : Always the bad guy?

FFFFsephychibi
04-20-2005, 10:57 PM
In KH-KH239323923-9320290229034 etc... ( i dont know how many games there will be :P)

Do you think Ansem will always like come back to haunt Sora or something. Cause I've heard a rumor and I dont know if it's true or not if this Diz dude is Ansem. But besides, the point is do you think Ansem will always be the bad guy through KH-KH239323923-9320290229034 etc... lol

Ouch!
04-20-2005, 11:02 PM
Spoilers below, yo.

There is the theory that DiZ is Ansem's body that Ansem cast off before he delved into darkness. This is supported by the fact that Riku, when he recognized DiZ was not the Ansem he knew, but that they "smelled" similar.

Also, Mickey makes the comment that he feels like he knows DiZ. We know that Mickey visited Ansem and told him about the keyblade legend, so this would make sense.

Vexen also told Riku that he knew "an" Ansem. I don't know what that means to you, but it implies that there is more than one Ansem (duh, most likely body and heart) and that the second Ansem, his body, is a member of the Organization.

Assuming this isn't the last Kingdom Hearts, yes, I think Ansem will come back at least until they ditch Sora and go to another keyblade master's story. If they're going to make this one of their main tiers, who said that every Kingdom Hearts game is going to follow the same characters?

For all we know, Kingdom Hearts III could be about a totally different keyblade master many years before or after Kingdom Hearts I, CoM, and II. If that's the case, then I doubt Ansem will return to be the bad guy, they'd come up with someone new.

FFFFsephychibi
04-20-2005, 11:07 PM
hah cool. Thanks for filling that in :)