PDA

View Full Version : Ever have one of those dreams?

DaremihC
04-21-2005, 08:09 AM
Sometimes, I feel I have the strangest dreams... I seek comfort in knowing I am not the only crazy dreamer!!

I want to know what kinds of crazy dreams the people here may have had... Post your weirdest dreams here!

My wierdest dream (out of many WIERD dreams) happened a few months ago.

This dream takes place entirely in the third person. All of my dreams do.
I was in my hallway walking down the stairs (which don't exist) into the giant cave. The walls were obviously not bump-mapped and looked like they were textured with badly repeating .jpgs... In fact the whole cave was really a box with nasty green water and little rock platforms (I'd have to jump on these in order to get to the giant rock door that was sliding up and down... I don't know where it went). I wasn't going into the back of the cave because I was going to see the relatives on my mom's side. There was a seven-foot-tall blue mole-man with a candle standing near me. That was my grandfather Thomas.
I went into the skin covered hut that was somehow perfectly inside the near 'cave' wall. Three women (who I have never seen in my life) were in there; one was young (probably 12 or so). I instantly noticed the chest to the side. I knew there was 1000 gold peices in there because I played this part of the game before but I had to hide myself so they wouldn't see me open it. I found out that I needed three keys to open it and I found one on the floor.
I sat down at the table with the girl. She looked at me, smiled and slid one of the chest keys to me (the key was about one inch long and very thin). My other two relatives came over and handed me a celephane sandwitch bag filled with (and I am not joking) fruit sponges. The fruit sponges were red, yellow and orange, they looked just like one inch sponge cubes but tasted like (and were made out of) fruit. You poured orange juice in the bag and they soaked it up, I ate them with my fingers, they were tasty.
I then walked outside onto the soccer field where several blonde haired teenage boys were throwing beachballs at large wooden archery targets. Every time a beachball would hit a target, an alarm would sound.

Then I realized my alarm clock was going off and I woke up.

Ko Ko
04-21-2005, 08:15 AM
I get those all the time, my friend. For instance, last night I had a dream that a man I know was trying to bite my neck. I ran into the bathroom, which turned out to be the bedroom, and went into the bedroom's bathroom which turned out to be the kitchen, so I went into the kitchen's pantry which turned out to be the kitchen's pantry's heating closet and then went back into the pantry which turned out to be the bedroom's bathroom, and it turned out to be the ktichen. He was cooking rabbits on a pot which was being stirred and was steaming, being cooked from a fire coming out of the tap in the sink.
So I went into the pantry and got chopsticks and stabbed him with them. He got up from the counter and bit my neck, like he said he would.

DaremihC
04-21-2005, 08:22 AM
That is so cool... it's like Zork.

strawberryman
04-21-2005, 08:23 AM
I had a dream about food once, and I woke up chewing on my pillow. I am absolutly serious.
I had a dream I won the lottery, and I woke myself up yelling 'Yes!'. I find that funny and disturbing at the same time.

KoShiatar
04-21-2005, 09:29 AM
I have the weirdest dreams as well.
For instance, when my boyfriend dumped me with no apparent reason, I was very sad and wishing for an embrace.
After a while I dreamt I was in this house and a pair of hands tired to hold me, and they were his. But in the dream I knew it was just an illusion created by my mind and my need for being loved.
Later in the dream me and the imaginary boy took the bus and in the street we saw the real counterpart of him. He noticed us and started running after us until he catched up. So the two boys talked with each other a while, then they both disappeared.
This was weird and also it was really sad.

nik0tine
04-21-2005, 09:31 AM
I was having a dream when I was in my english class, and I almost screamed. I don't remember what it was about though.

Xander
04-21-2005, 11:05 AM
I have a lot of dreams about games, especially stuff like genesis games being released on the GBA and stuff. Maybe cos I keep wishing that would happen ;__; The latest one was dreaming of getting an extension for my genesis controller. Hehe. I'm silly.

Samuraid
04-21-2005, 11:29 AM
That is so cool... it's like Zork.

Zork >>> many. :D

Yeah, I have had really strange dreams at times...I've even heard songs in my dreams with lyrics that I must have made up subconsciously because they are extremely strange and I have never heard them before in my life.

FF freak
04-21-2005, 12:31 PM
I have dreams where I'm grinding the teeth out of my mouth and I can't stop myself. It's awful there's blood and everything in my dream!

Rostum
04-21-2005, 12:58 PM
I had a dream last night where I made love to a really beautiful girl (even though I have a girlfriend in RL, it was a different girl). Anyways she gave me a card and then I didn't have a card to give her so she got upset and ran away and wouldn't talk to me, then I read the card and it said something like "I want your body badly". Well at least I think that's what it said... something a long those lines.

Kind of weird... I mean there's more to it, but I just cant remember right now.

I used to have dreams when I was little that I had a 'special' little pet that was my friend and could do heaps of cool stuff.

SadisticStreetSoldie
04-22-2005, 12:09 AM
I've had so many but this one stands out:
I'm at school in the playground on the weekend helping out with an all-school charity event and we are being helped by The Muppets. I walk around with my friend and we are talking about the Muppets. She tells me that Miss Piggy is a bitch and Elmo (is he even a Muppet?) touched a friend of ours up. Then I see a couple of girls in uniform pulling a wagon with a green furry Muppet in it and I try to run away from them because I was scared of the Muppets because I thought that they were stuck-up, two-faced and thought that they thought they were the 'populars'. Then all of a sudden I am talking in my kitchen with my ex and he shrinks into a teddy bear (that looks like my teddy bear that my uncle gave to me in real life, I love that teedy bear!) and is sitting on the counter. Then I offer to carry him around and we are then cuddling next to each other on the couch watching tv.
Wow.

rubah
04-22-2005, 12:24 AM
I've had a lot of weird dreams. i'm not sure which is the weirdest.

The one I think of first is probably the one where I'm moving into this three story house in the pasture (it's like square and not very big aroundxD) We're moving this foam mattress up into the attic/third floor and are having trouble getting it past the stairs.

stuff happens, then the only rest of it I remember now is some screams from outside, and this evil lady in white furs has a couple of henchmen dressed in dark brown standing outside. and there's this giant tree, oak, something, it's like a hundred feet tall, taller than the house.

The lady's a witch. She's causing the tree some distress, and when we get back down to the ground floor, we see what it is.

She's levitating this tree nymph/mage person up and letting them fall back, and the mage is like all panicking trying to get the tree to move its branches fast enough to catch her.

and there's plenty more in the same vein. Which is why I wish I had a dream recorder.

(Okay i take it back. the WEIRDEST one was when our entire class (class of 2007, like about a hundred people) went to this one arcade place for a party. And then going home, we were going past the pastures where my cousin's great grandpa lives, and these aliens showed up and wanted beach towels. *THAT* was weird)

nik0tine
04-22-2005, 04:58 AM
I had a dream that Leeza was a teacher at my school and she wrote "Thanks for not being a sellout" on my face. :p