PDA

View Full Version : How much you do not realise!

Ko Ko
04-21-2005, 02:54 PM
I have just been to some of the most terrible forums and back again. :skull2: Not only do they take absolute years to load, but they're full to the top of spam, flaming, and tons and tons of useless material.
When I returned to EoFF it was like a breath of fresh air. Literally.
I am so proud of being an EoFF member it is almost sickening. It's clean, and small, and tightly run. It's the best Final Fantasy site I've ever been to and it feels kinda like home. :skull3:
Wow, I'm a dork. But I just felt the need to clarify how lucky we all really are for our mods! So STOP COMPLAINING.

To give this topic a topic, have you ever been to hellistic forums on this big ol' internet?

I can name a few...

Lankyman
04-21-2005, 03:02 PM
I've never really been a big user of internet forums until recently, but I think I remember another Final Fantasy forum that was pretty bad. Didn't have very nice people on it, but then I came here to Eoff. :love:
Never looked back, everyone's so nice (and mentally (un)stable) here. :D

boris no no
04-21-2005, 03:02 PM
i love eoff. i'm part of other sites that are ok.
this is the most effiecent! :love: :love: :love: :love:
:<3:

Chris
04-21-2005, 03:06 PM
I'm "Zulu" at the FFShrine forums, and let me tell you: Zulu is not a liked person, at all. :(
God they're such bastards...

I also got banned from the FF Alpha forums... for reasons that are still unknown to me.

I'm also a member of Rotten Tomato.

:mad2:

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm also a member of Fools Gold. :D

Xander
04-21-2005, 03:20 PM
Most of the members of Mortigi Tempo, a Radiohead message board were pretty grumpy, especially if you liked the wrong songs or said the wrong thing or something. Also a Harvest Moon forum I went to, the place was full of mod whores spamming up posts complaining about other members, and everyone was just plain rude. Yes, this place does rock, which is why it's the only forum I keep coming to. ^_^

Ko Ko
04-21-2005, 03:21 PM
I'm "Zulu" at the FFShrine forums, and let me tell you: Zulu is not a liked person, at all. :(

Well aren't you lucky we like you? :skull3:

Chris
04-21-2005, 03:23 PM

Well aren't you lucky we like you? :skull3:

Thank you :whimper:

Ko Ko
04-21-2005, 03:29 PM
You're welcome, love.

Now, Flame Warriors is pretty frightening. They can go completely off topic and everyone just plays along.
Also, FFShrine is full of evil people who hate me.
TKAA (The Kids Aren't Alright) Is evil, pure evil. I can't breathe amongst those angsty, angsty teenagers!

Martyr
04-21-2005, 03:40 PM
MT Forums isn't too bad, but I got banned from there for reasons well known to me.

NuklearPower forums has some decent members, but it's mostly too filled with maniacs who had their brains blasted out by a cultish desire to BE BM that it's hard to do anything there without somebody hadokening you.
Actually, I'm making it out to be a LOT worse than it really is. They refused to ban me, much like you people seem to.

I made m own FF Proboard once. It was like a western ghost town where everybody had just been murdered and the dust clouds from the beating hoves of the bandit's horses had long dissipated and drifted off into the atmosphere leaving only stale air and a rather unhealthy smell.
Except that there weren't any corpses around. There weren't any bodies at all. It was just empty. I don't know where the putrid smell came from.

Lankyman
04-21-2005, 03:42 PM
Most of the members of Mortigi Tempo, a Radiohead message board were pretty grumpy, especially if you liked the wrong songs or said the wrong thing or something. Also a Harvest Moon forum I went to, the place was full of mod whores spamming up posts complaining about other members, and everyone was just plain rude. Yes, this place does rock, which is why it's the only forum I keep coming to. ^_^

Lol, my flat mate is a Radiohead fan...he's the grumpiest person i've ever known. If you say you like any other music, he just mocks you and the band you've mentioned, then skulks off to his room. Miserable git.

FFshrine sounds like it's a popular place. I guess I'll just have to stay here with you lot. :D

boris no no
04-21-2005, 03:46 PM
You're welcome, love.

Now, Flame Warriors is pretty frightening. They can go completely off topic and everyone just plays along.
Also, FFShrine is full of evil people who hate me.
TKAA (The Kids Aren't Alright) Is evil, pure evil. I can't breathe amongst those angsty, angsty teenagers!
i've just joined ffshrine this morning for unknown reasons. i'll look after you if you want!
*hits everyone upsetting her*
:D

Old Manus
04-21-2005, 03:47 PM
There's this place someone told me about. I think it went by the name of EoFF. Wait..

Ko Ko
04-21-2005, 03:50 PM
i've just joined ffshrine this morning for unknown reasons. i'll look after you if you want!
*hits everyone upsetting her*
:D

Awww! :skull3:

Super Christ
04-21-2005, 03:51 PM
Gamefaqs is a pretty bad messageboard. Can't say I think much of the people who post at Shortnews either. And I only dare peek at yahoo's message board when I feel like my faith in humanity needs a square kick in the nuts.

Wizards of the Coast has some pretty good boards, but this is the best place I've ever been to. It's the only place I post with anything resembling regularity.

Ko Ko
04-21-2005, 03:56 PM
And by the way boris no no. Someone at that site has banned my email address for unknown reasons. I can't go on it anymore (or, at least, the forums)
But thank you anyway, love! It's nice to have an EoFFer at all times.

boris no no
04-21-2005, 04:04 PM
And by the way boris no no. Someone at that site has banned my email address for unknown reasons. I can't go on it anymore (or, at least, the forums)
But thank you anyway, love! It's nice to have an EoFFer at all times.
*hugs*
they were meant to send an email to confirm me....not happened yet,
seems like you're all stuck with me for a bit :p
squaregardens is lovely.
i'm part of a monkey island one too

Xander
04-21-2005, 04:09 PM
Me too! At milegend.com. That's a fairly friendly forum though ^^

Leeza
04-21-2005, 04:12 PM
I'm glad that everyone is happy here, but Rule #7 says that I should probably close this.

<a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage#faq_eoff_rules">MB wars. Don’t say anything bad about other MBs. MB-site-wars are pointless and we don’t want any. When in doubt, just assume that we get along with every other site in existence. If you’ve been banned from so-and-so site and you’re looking for a place to rant about the Nazi admins over there, go somewhere else please.</a>

boris no no
04-21-2005, 04:13 PM
Me too! At milegend.com. That's a fairly friendly forum though ^^
yeah. the i'm at is friendly too. :D
world of monkey island. i very rarely post in it as i only needed a little halp with 3. ;)