PDA

View Full Version : Help needed on FFVII

benmajor
04-21-2005, 03:28 PM
Im at the Temple of the ancients now but i forgot to pick up the keystone to enter it and i can't find away back to the golden saucer to get it, in other words im completley stuck can anyone help me please i need to find a way back to golden saucer and i only have the plane and it crashed in the water. please tell me where i need to go

Ko Ko
04-21-2005, 03:33 PM
Wrong forum, sweetheart.

Martyr
04-21-2005, 03:34 PM
Yeah. We don't like your kind here!

Ko Ko
04-21-2005, 03:35 PM
Yeah. We don't like your kind here!

Oh, please. Just get a mod to move it to the FFVII forum. :skull3:

krissy
04-21-2005, 03:42 PM
walk out

get in plane

float around shallow water until you get to the other continent

go to corel

take the lift

battle arena gallery

go back to temple of ancients

edit: wait...though it got stolen anyway

Dignified Pauper
04-21-2005, 03:55 PM
*wonders why people never bother to scroll 1 scroll click down the main forum index...*

boris no no
04-21-2005, 04:10 PM
because some people are laaazzzzy!

go to FFVII sweetie. there you can find all that you ever wanted!

Xander
04-21-2005, 04:12 PM
I'll move this to the FFVII forum for you, which is where it should really be posted ^^

Everyone posting things that don't help, please stop it. We don't need everyone saying it's in the wrong forum, you can use the report button for this kinda thing too, if we don't notice it.

Old Manus
Mods say you shouldn't post in these threads until they're moved. :cool:

EDIT: Xander beat me to it.

Martyr
And way too much more. Apparently, you may even grow to hate Tifa.

*snip*

Stop it ~ Xander

Masamune·1600
04-21-2005, 05:37 PM
The sequence of events dealing with the Keystone is ultimately unavoidable. If you're at the Temple and have yet to acquire the Keystone, then there are several steps you need to take. Go see the weapons maker (the man that needs Mythril; you may have stopped by his house only to find no one there earlier in the game), and he'll let you know that he sold the Keystone to Dio. Proceed to the Gold Saucer, where a number of events (which I won't spoil) will take place, and ultimately lead you to the Temple of the Ancients.

The Tiny Bronco can access the second continent at a number of points, allowing for easy access to both the home and the Gold Saucer. If you're unsure as to where either place is actually located, I recommend you consult the maps included under the FFVII section of EoFF.

Xander
04-22-2005, 10:48 AM
Oh, you already have a thread asking for help on this, please don't make more than one thread the same.