PDA

View Full Version : Getting drunk!

Social Moon Firesky
04-21-2005, 04:21 PM
My friends and I are going to my school prom on 20th May, and afterwards, we're going to go back to my friend's house and get totally pissed! I'm not sure if I want to get smashed yet, but i just wanna hear your experiences in getting drunk for the first time.

Old Manus
04-21-2005, 04:22 PM
I don't remember.

Social Moon Firesky
04-21-2005, 04:24 PM
:confused: Is that always the case?

Lankyman
04-21-2005, 04:25 PM
not good, fell asleep on my friends leg in the taxi home...then swore i'd never drink again. lol. that one lasted a long time :beer:

fire_of_avalon
04-21-2005, 04:29 PM
I cried.

Leeza
04-21-2005, 04:29 PM
One of the worst experiences of my life, but if that's what you want to associate with something that should be one of the best experiences of your life... then go for it.

gokufusionss1
04-21-2005, 04:30 PM
managed to vomit down someones stairs woke up the next morning top half naked and confused.

boris no no
04-21-2005, 04:37 PM
threw up 3 times. lost 4 hours. rolled around in someone elses sick. ate 4 burgers in a row.
it was a crazy crazy house party.....
oh we also tried to find someone in our classes house and ended up lying in the road for 30 minutes. :(

DMKA
04-21-2005, 04:38 PM
Make sure you drive home afterwards. :D

Social Moon Firesky
04-21-2005, 04:42 PM
I don't wanna associate it as the 'best day of my life' or anything, I just want it to be one of life's little experiences.

Super Christ
04-21-2005, 04:42 PM
Never been drunk before. Can't force enough down to get drunk.

In my experiences, all alcohol tastes terrible, not just beer. Soda is cheaper, tastes better, and you don't regret it in the morning.

[edit] And by the sound of it, you're underage, which is another good reason not to get drunk.

Jojee
04-21-2005, 04:44 PM
It was amusing. xD Not all that it's cracked up to be, really.

theundeadhero
04-21-2005, 04:46 PM
Drank a lot o fBudweiser and Jack Daniels, had a lot of fun, then woke up the next morning and made everyone else pancakes. It wasn't even my house but they wanted pancakes. I had quite a lot of fun, really. Some people get sick, some don't. Some people get hangovers, some don't. The only way to ind out is to try. *shrugs* I honestly don't recommend experiencing it on your promnight, because it's basically a 50/50 chance it will make it better or worse and if the night is already good then stick with what you got. If it turns out to really suck like mine, then go for it.

T-MaN
04-21-2005, 04:46 PM
Do what you want, but just don't do anything to attract the cops.
Cops = Bad News :mad:

Caspian
04-21-2005, 04:51 PM
My first time drinking sucked.

Once you start mixing drinks with Windex and Drano though, the party truly begins.

OOPS I MEAN DON'T DRINK DRANO OR WINDEX PLEASE!

Dreddz
04-21-2005, 05:14 PM
me, not having body strengh to hold my drink yet totally got wasted and felt like crap after. But I enjoy drinking and getting drunk is just something that happens.

gokufusionss1
04-21-2005, 05:15 PM
oh just though i'd mention when i got drunk at my british schools version of the prom, i got slapped for some things i said to a girl, put my hand in a sink full vomit (thanks matt) Headbutted a table and danced like a monkey on speed.

IN case you haven't realised i'm an extreme idiot when i've been drinking.

Lankyman
04-21-2005, 05:23 PM
oh just though i'd mention when i got drunk at my british schools version of the prom, i got slapped for some things i said to a girl, put my hand in a sink full vomit (thanks matt) Headbutted a table and danced like a monkey on speed.

IN case you haven't realised i'm an extreme idiot when i've been drinking.

lol, that's quite a resume...do you drink a lot or can you just not handle the sauce very well?

gokufusionss1
04-21-2005, 05:40 PM
i don't drink that often, but when i do i drink a hell of a lot.

m4tt
04-21-2005, 05:52 PM
I threw up all over the mens room of a swanky hotel after swing dancing. Swing dancing + jaeger blasters + corona + beef = yuck.

Destai
04-21-2005, 05:56 PM
My first expierience of getting drunk was last year on my schools trip to Alton towers. We spent two nights at a B&B and the first night several beers were passed around too innocent first years like myself. I dont remember much besides that horrible hangover the next day, being extremely relieved that I wasnt caught by a teacher, and the challenge everyone had trying not to vomit after getting off the rollercoasters. And hey Im going again with the school in five or so weeks!

Croyles
04-21-2005, 06:11 PM
I had loads of fun!

louby_4eva
04-21-2005, 06:19 PM
I've only been drunk once, that was about a year ago, alcohol tastes yuck and I had to be carried home, my mum thought it was hilarius (sp??). The next day wasn't too great either, I vowed NEVER to get drunk again and I haven't, yay me :love:

Resha
04-21-2005, 06:28 PM
I got ...sorta drunk once. Just one bottle of orange flavoured bacardi breezer, and it affected me badly. I have low tolerance. :( But I didn't do anything bad...it just made me dance like crazy. :p But me no do it again, because I see how potentially dangerous it was.

Rainecloud
04-21-2005, 06:33 PM
I disapprove of and dislike people who make a habit of "getting drunk/pissed".

In my opinion, it's very immature and irresponsible. Sorry, just being honest. :/

edczxcvbnm
04-21-2005, 06:35 PM
I disapprove of and dislike it when people "get drunk/pissed".

In my opinion, it's very immature and irresponsible. Sorry, just being honest. :/

Kids are immature and irresponsible and they seem to have more fun than adults so getting hammered must be awesome! :beer:

Old Manus
04-21-2005, 06:36 PM

Wise words.

Jack
04-21-2005, 06:37 PM
I become extremely sensitive when I'm really drunk so the last time I did so was about last summer. I'm gonna tell you waht my friends said, cause I really don't know it that well.
"You walked off down a road and turned up an hour later...where did you go?"
"You smashed bottles and told everyone to go f**k themselves"
"You slept under a rock admid chards of glass"

Luckily, I'm a happier person now so stuff like that doesn't happen.

Lenna
04-21-2005, 06:43 PM
I've never been drunk but I do drink. I mean, you don't NEED to be drunk to have fun. My 18th birthday party was great, just because I had all my mates around me and everything thing, we went bowling, and in the bowling alley there's an arcade + bar, so I got to do dancing stage/ddr aswell teehee. But the FUNNIEST time of that night was when my family told the dj it was my bday. He MADE me get up asked me if I had a bf (which my parents didn't know they thought my bf(ex now) was just a good mate) so I just said yeah n told them, and the evil man made me sing LIKE A VIRGIN in front of EVERYONE THE WHOLE BLOOMIN BAR.. I got a free drink out of it though but yeah. lol I only had 3 drinks that night. 2 Blue WKD's and Vodka & Coke. S'all good :P

eestlinc
04-21-2005, 06:45 PM
I don't remember the first time I got drunk, not because I blacked out, but because it just doesn't stand out in my mind at all.

SeeDRankLou
04-21-2005, 07:22 PM

How so? And how often is "make a habit of"? (that might answer the first question)

My first time getting drunk was fun and very funny. Many shots of Southern Comfort, and fun stuff and funny conversation. It was memorable. And I didn't have a hangover the next day, which was nice (just drink a lot of water before hand).

But I would suggest that if you plan to drink on your prom night, there is a decent chance, especially if this is your first time, that you may not remember the rest of the evening. It's prom, you're suppose to remember this evening, so don't get too drunk.

withered
04-21-2005, 07:30 PM
Soda is cheaper, tastes better, and you don't regret it in the morning.And can also give you type 2 diabetes, yay!

And by the sound of it, you're underage, which is another good reason not to get drunk.Getting drunk is only cool if you are underage. It is just not quite as cool anymore if you aren't but still fun.

In my opinion, it's very immature and irresponsible. Sorry, just being honest. :/As long as they are having fun and aren't being a totally violent drunk I don't see anything wrong with it. Some people see it as a way of having fun, saying you "disapprove" sounds so stuck up. Sorry, just being honest.

First time I got drunk was many a New Years Eve ago. I got absolutley wasted on an old friend, vodka (which I now believe to be a vile drink). I was bad but my friend was worse: he puked in my back garden and then I had to carry him, covered in voimet, all the way back to his house. Lucky I met his twin on the way and he gave me a hand.

Halifax Housewife
04-21-2005, 08:02 PM
Arrested by the cops for mooning them, thrown in the drunk tank.

Raine, I think there are mature and responsible people out there who do like to go out for a drink from time to time (my parents for one), and they come home buzzed/drunk. This dosen't happen on a daily basis, as it only happens maybe three times a month. My parents are extremely mature and responsible, and you do sound stuck up, as the above poster stated.

starlet
04-21-2005, 08:12 PM
i remember so I must not have been too drunk at the time;) i was at a friends 21st b-day party. it was quite a fun time. they had everything too...jello shots, wine-coolers, smirnoffs and of course beer. i don't like the beer much. i did have a pretty good buzz though. just don't over-do it. my friends mom wouldn't let us drive home either. she just let us minors crash at her house. and my friend who is my bf now was up until 5 am singing along to bob seiger XD. funn stuff. and don't get drunk around people you don't trust; thats how you get drinking horror stories.

now my friends suck...my 21st is comming up this saturday and i don't think im going out or anything cause i cant ged a DD... :crying2: ive been looking forward to this day and for what? to sit on my bum at home? I do that anyway!

Social Moon Firesky
04-21-2005, 09:47 PM
I've changed my mind. I'm gonna play mum, and go hyper instead. That way, I can stay in control, and NOT throw up everywhere, whilst simultaneously making an idiot of myself! Problem solved! I'll still have, like one Bacardi Breezer though, but make it last. :D My friends are all desperate to get drunk.

Fourleafclover
04-22-2005, 01:06 AM
Getting drunk can be a total blast if done right , it's like a fine art - If you have planned the evening carefully and have all your bases covered.

These are my steps for an evening of drunken debauchery.

1) Have your poison bought in advance.
2) DON'T have to be anywhere the next morning, preferably the next day. I like to take a full day to recoup.
3) Drink at home, or your apartment, or a friend's apartment or the motel room you are renting... wherever you're going to sleep for the night. I am not a big fan (personally) of the bar scene and like to get silly drunk in a place I'm comfortable surrounded by people I'm comfortable with. Watch movies, order pizza, play stupid board games - have a great time!

Follow these three simple steps and you'll have a laugh riot. Deviate from these three cardinal rules and you are introducing unknown factors that could screw up your whole night.

Also, for myself, I don't tend to do this more than once or possibly twice a month. Any more and it starts to get "not as fun" anymore. I like to keep those nights far and few between.

And the first time I got drunk was awesome... but again, I followed the three basic rules for an awesome drunk night and everything went off without a hitch.

Dignified Pauper
04-22-2005, 01:09 AM
Meh' getting drunk is great, if you're someone who doesn't throw up.

o_O
04-22-2005, 01:55 AM
The first I got drunk was one of the most fun nights of my life. It was new year's eve of 2003, and I got wasted off vodka cruisers. I had very sore teeth the next morning, but it was ok, because I woke up with a girlfriend. :p

I'm fortunate (or unfortunate) enough to remember nearly everything that happens while I'm drunk, and I've only ever had two hangovers. This is because I know when to say when, and stop drinking, unlike most of my friends. xD

Jewels
04-22-2005, 02:19 AM
The first time I got completely drunk was actually at my after-prom, and I ended up puking, heh. Wasn't very good. I mixed with too many drinks and too much vodka. I never want to feel like I did that night...ever.

Ko Ko
04-22-2005, 02:34 AM
I've never been drunk and I don't plan to ever be. Though, I am surrounded by drunk people alot, I always end up paying for thier taxis home. :(

Sasquatch
04-22-2005, 03:10 AM
I had a Mormon friend that I ended up getting drunk for his first time, less than two months ago on our way back from Iraq. (Even if you are underage, if you're in the military, most people don't care and will sell you alcohol anyway. If not, there's always somebody who looks enough like you to borrow an ID from.) He was an awesome guy, but annoying as hell when he was drunk. Just picture a 6'5" Mormon without a bit of tolerance drinking vodka, tequila, Jack Daniels, and Goldschlager (the latter two being my personal favorites).

Some people are alright when they're drunk, but some people don't know how to act...like that guy. Usually it comes with experience, but sometimes it comes slowly. You'll always have people that turn into little kids when they're drunk, or people that turn into sluts, or the guys that don't give a damn anymore and piss all over your steps. Then you gotta worry about the sickly ones, making sure they get to a safe spot to throw up...it's a busy job sometimes.

Drinking water does help a lot with hangovers, though. The main cause of hangovers is dehydration--alcohol makes you exhale more water vapor (respiration is the primary, if not only, way alcohol leaves the body, as well). Drinking more water before you finish up the night might make you throw up, or it might all stay in your system, but either way would help with the next morning.

-N-
04-22-2005, 04:28 AM
I had a lot of fun my first time. There was no pressure, everyone just tried it and just had a blast. Now, it's an integral part of my daily lifestyle. :D

fire_of_avalon
04-22-2005, 05:02 AM
I should probably mention that I always cry when I'm drunk, well all of last year I did, but that was a different time and I don't drink much anymore for personal reasons. However, all alcohol REALLY did to me was exaggerate the way I normally behaved. Example, I'm a stubborn little brat, and when I say I want to go outside and play you'd better let me or I'll make your life not so nice.

Fourleafclover
04-22-2005, 06:19 AM
I had a lot of fun my first time. There was no pressure, everyone just tried it and just had a blast. Now, it's an integral part of my daily lifestyle.

*Applauds -N-*

Super Christ
04-22-2005, 06:25 AM
Soda is cheaper, tastes better, and you don't regret it in the morning.And can also give you type 2 diabetes, yay!
Which is, of course, a lot better than liver cancer and alcoholism. That's still a lot of positives and only one negative.

And by the sound of it, you're underage, which is another good reason not to get drunk.Getting drunk is only cool if you are underage. It is just not quite as cool anymore if you aren't but still fun.
It's never cool, actually, you just can't remember it when you're drunk. It's especially stupid when you're underage - while 21 is an arbitrary age to say "you're responsible enough to drink", it isn't because you suddenly become responsible enough, it's because it can generally be assumed most people are by that age. Anyway, every single drunk I have ever encountered was a total retard, when drunk anyway.

Actually, I shouldn't call them retards. That's an insult to retards everywhere.

black orb
04-22-2005, 07:02 AM
>>> I only get drunk when Im depressed or in troublesome situations.. Not fun at all.

Destai
04-22-2005, 08:30 AM
>>> I only get drunk when Im depressed or in troublesome situations.. Not fun at all.Not too bright. Alcohol only enhances the mood. Not imporve it.

withered
04-22-2005, 12:27 PM
Which is, of course, a lot better than liver cancer and alcoholism. That's still a lot of positives and only one negative.Yes I know, I was just making the point that nothing is perfect, not even your soda. Maybe if you sad you drink water constantly then I would have said: 'Wow that is healthy,' and then I would have mentioned if you drink 8 litres in one go you'll die of water poisoning. Yay!

It's never cool, actually, you just can't remember it when you're drunk. It's especially stupid when you're underage - while 21 is an arbitrary age to say "you're responsible enough to drink", it isn't because you suddenly become responsible enough, it's because it can generally be assumed most people are by that age. Anyway, every single drunk I have ever encountered was a total retard, when drunk anyway.

Actually, I shouldn't call them retards. That's an insult to retards everywhere.You are not cool.

Social Moon Firesky
04-22-2005, 01:42 PM
I'm not planning on getting drunk more than once in my life, and I would certainly never make a habit of drinking alcohol. I've never been drunk before, so I have no idea what would happen, but knowing me, I'd probably throw up everywhere and fall asleep, which doesn't appeal to me at all. My friends are gonna get pissed, so I'm going to hold their hair back when they vom, and call the ambulance when they fall down the stairs. :D I think we're filming the whole thing, so I'll post it when it's done.

Super Christ
04-22-2005, 01:48 PM
I was thinking at work, and I so expected my post to be gone by now. That was a flame, I went too far, and I'm sorry for it.

I don't care if you think I'm cool or not. What I do know is that I have never encountered a drunk that did not, at the very least, begin to grate on my nerves within about 20 seconds, even when they're my freinds, because of their stupid behavior. It speaks volumes to me about just how 'fun' it must be when it only sounds like a good idea to me when I'm depressed - and I know I'm not the only one who feels that way. It kills inhibition, which is an important tool to keep you from doing dumb things that you regret later - if you're lucky (unlucky?) enough to remember them. I fail to see what's fun about vomiting, killing brain cells, passing out, and waking up with no recollection of your actions. I make it no secret that I think anyone who drives drunk should die. And if you have to get drunk to have fun, you're probably a really uninteresting person - otherwise, you could find ways to amuse yourself that don't involve intoxication.

And I was just saying, that if you wan't to talk health problems, you have no room to speak. Of course anything, even water, is going to kill you if you have too much. But alcohol is the most unhealthy thing you could possibly drink - I can't think of anything else that could be considered a drink that your liver has to break down as if it were a poison.

Project G
04-22-2005, 01:50 PM
I don't like getting drunk, I prefer to see people get drunk

Llanowar
04-22-2005, 01:54 PM
Uh in terms of Video I would strongly like to suggest AGAINST that idea. First of all it tends to be incriminating evidence ;) and secondly the video, if taken!!!, should never be allowed outside of the group that is in the video. i.e. noone should ever see it outside of that group. I am speaking from firsthand experience of a few years back after a Winter Break when we got a little crazy with some Grey Goose, Soco 100 , Corona and limes, etc. and sum1 decided videotaping it would be funny. A few of the kids who saw it later apparently were those college whistleblower types and they turned us in for it. Luckily it was a first "offense" for most of us so it didnt hurt us much to get turned in. (Thank God)

withered
04-22-2005, 02:39 PM
I make it no secret that I think anyone who drives drunk should dieThat I can agree with.
And I was just saying, that if you wan't to talk health problems, you have no room to speak. Of course anything, even water, is going to kill you if you have too much. But alcohol is the most unhealthy thing you could possibly drink - I can't think of anything else that could be considered a drink that your liver has to break down as if it were a poison.Well alcohol in low amounts is a lot healthier than soda. A glass of wine a day is proven to make you healthier by lowing your LDL to HDL ratio, giving you more HDLs (the good cholesteral).

Well really it is my opinion that drinking can be and is fun. Granted it is expensive and does have some health risks but I have never been stupid enough to drink so much that I KO or get into a fight.
But yeah, for me, drinking = fun. I can have fun without drink, because even when I'm not drunk I laugh at all the drunken people around me and perhaps push them so they fall over. They aren't going to remember anyway. Wait, that is a myth, I have never forgotten anything when I am drunk and I don't really loose that many inhibitions I just do stuff and then in the morning when my friends ask "What the fuck were you up to last night?" I'll just say I can't remember and blame it on the alcohol if it was something really crazy.

Nod
04-22-2005, 03:50 PM
Everyone says they don't plan on getting drunk.......well, i never plan on getting drunk, it happens sometimes though :smash:
I like the taste of beer, its that simple. :beer:
:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Halifax Housewife
04-22-2005, 03:50 PM
[QUOTE=withered][QUOTE=Super Christ]

Actually, I shouldn't call them retards. That's an insult to retards everywhere.

Maybe you should respect other people's opinions instead of babbling on how bad drinking is. I know lots of responsible people that drink from time to time and sure, they may act odd when they're drunk (everyone does), but that dosen't classify them as retards. My parents, for example, don't act like "retards" when they're drunk, so instead of being so stereotypical, why don't you keep your opinion to yourself instead of being such a rude poster.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see your latest post.

Besides, everything is bad for your nowadays, so why not have drink or two? It's fine as long as you don't end up drinking <i>every</i> week. That would kill your liver, but if you want to socalize, have a drink or two and get drunk a couple times a month, then I see no problem with that.

Resha
04-22-2005, 04:05 PM
I've changed my mind. I'm gonna play mum, and go hyper instead. That way, I can stay in control, and NOT throw up everywhere, whilst simultaneously making an idiot of myself! Problem solved! I'll still have, like one Bacardi Breezer though, but make it last. :D My friends are all desperate to get drunk.

Like me. :D But if you're lucky enough you might be bad smart enough to get drunk on even that. xDDD?

Destai
04-22-2005, 04:14 PM
Everyone says they don't plan on getting drunk.......well, i never plan on getting drunk, it happens sometimes though :smash:
I like the taste of beer, its that simple. :beer:
:roll::roll::roll::roll:Theres plenty of substitutes for beer if you're only interested in the taste but theyre not very popular. Yes getting drunk is pretty much the attractive feature.

theundeadhero
04-22-2005, 05:28 PM
Drinking a lot of water before you end the night could also be a bad thing. Drinking the water will thin out your blood, thus making the alcohol effect you more. It's possible that before you go to bed water will make you puke, or if you drank enough to be on the verge of alcohol poisoning it could push you over the limit.

black orb
04-22-2005, 05:37 PM
Not too bright. Alcohol only enhances the mood. Not imporve it.
>>> Im aware of that, i have experienced it first hand..

Rainecloud
04-22-2005, 06:03 PM

In my opinion, it's very immature and irresponsible. Sorry, just being honest. :/As long as they are having fun and aren't being a totally violent drunk I don't see anything wrong with it. Some people see it as a way of having fun, saying you "disapprove" sounds so stuck up. Sorry, just being honest.

You're right - it does sound stuck up, but please remember that I'm also being honest. I dislike the company of intoxicated people, and I feel genuine disgust when I see people who are drunk.

When I drive downtown and night and catch a glimpse of a young girl sitting in the gutter with a bottle in her hand, I feel sick to my stomach, and it sometimes makes me feel very depressed - so depressed that I'm ashamed to be part of the same race as the drunkard. It is a great shame that a lot of people cannot enjoy their alcohol in a responsible manner.

If a person can be responsible with drink, then I'm happy for them, and I wish them a good time. If a person cannot be responsible, then I choose to have nothing to do with them. Why? For my own safety ... and theirs.

On a personal note, I choose not to drink any alcohol, and I have been drink-free for nearly two years now. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against people who do drink, but I wouldn't want to drink any spirits myself. I don't think I'm "better" than anyone else, either. It's simply my choice of life, and it works for me.

Enjoy your Jack Daniels reponsibly, everyone.

Dingo Jellybean
04-22-2005, 06:16 PM
A few years ago when I had my first beer, I hated the taste. Barely drank half a bottle and stopped.

Fast forward to age 21 now, my friends drink...so I decided to jump in. I've never gotten drunk though, I always watch how much I drink. The most I've had in a span of an hour is 3 beers. I felt a bit queezy, but eh.

But I only have one beer like, a week other than that one time. So I never get overly drunk.

Social Moon Firesky
04-22-2005, 07:35 PM
I tried to get drunk a few months ago on minitures. My friend's uncle is an air-host, so he brings back masses of these little miniture spirits. I drank 3 vodkas and a whisky, before realising my dad had seen me. He took all of them away and made me sit on the floor in front of him for an hour. It was so embarrassing...¬_¬*

Fourleafclover
04-22-2005, 08:56 PM
Aw geez that sucks. Again, having your own place to drink it is invaluable. Can't stress it enough. I waited until I was in college before I had my first drunk night. No parents - all my place.

Yrkoon
04-22-2005, 09:27 PM
getting drunk in my house is fun i do it too much tho an im getting drunk right now :P

Skogs
04-22-2005, 10:07 PM
I'm probably going to get fairly plastered next Friday, but only on white wine or vodka to reduce the hangover, since I'll be racing on the sunday, probably. May 2nd as well, because my dissertation will be finished. After that, I'll probably be pretty abstemious, since when you train 8 times a week, being hungover isn't that fun...

-N-
04-22-2005, 11:12 PM
Making drinks is fun too - I've come up with a few original inventions, as well as learning how to make some classy drinks, layered shots, and other fun stuff like that. It's a little bit of culture too, and if you close yourself off to it, you're only limiting your own experiences. Besides, there are some alcoholic drinks that just taste good. Lounging on a hammock on a breezy Sunday afternoon with a Slouch Cooler is really a liberating and relaxing feeling. :)

Yrkoon
04-23-2005, 01:05 AM
well im drunk now an its fun im randoml;y playing games or boucning music an theres a 28inch wide screen next to my pc :) so drinking is fun im fecking steaming at moment :P

my best m8 is sitting on bed watching the 28 inch tv an we having some daft conversations :P

-N-
04-23-2005, 03:03 AM
well im drunk now an its fun im randoml;y playing games or boucning music an theres a 28inch wide screen next to my pc :) so drinking is fun im fecking steaming at moment :P

my best m8 is sitting on bed watching the 28 inch tv an we having some daft conversations :P:<3:

Yrkoon
04-23-2005, 04:30 AM
im scared by that heart thingy since ur profile says ur a male :P

Social Moon Firesky
04-23-2005, 01:09 PM
Be afraid, be very afraid, lol. :D

Project G
04-25-2005, 12:21 PM
Alcohol always gets me depressed, even if it is a small amount

theundeadhero
04-25-2005, 01:43 PM
I used to really enjoy strawberry kool-aid and everclear.

I don't recommend that to anyone :<3:

Social Moon Firesky
04-25-2005, 04:18 PM
I got 'merry' last night, after drinking half a bottle of red wine. 'Twas a ver strange feeling, and I got very hot. :D

Del Murder
04-26-2005, 03:43 AM
I used to drink with my freinds but I stopped after it made me sick. Too much bad and not enough good comes from alcohol consumption.

Emerald_Eva
04-26-2005, 04:08 AM
Hmm..all I've ever had is wine and a little beer (which I didn't like, hence the "little"). But anywho, I see where you're coming from, I mean, prom night and all. But if you think for any instant that you might do something you'll regret, why do it? I mean, it's only common sense, right?

fredo
04-28-2005, 01:22 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: great fun isnt it :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Devourment
04-28-2005, 02:52 PM
I don't really get drunk that much, mainly because I'm casual drinking instead, or because I can never be bothered. But I never turn down a guinness. I'm very weird when I'm drunk anyway, so I avoid the embarrassment.

Jess
04-28-2005, 04:28 PM
I don't remember the first time I got drunk, not because I blacked out, but because it just doesn't stand out in my mind at all.

Same here. But enjoy yourself and don't get so wrecked that you puke. :rolleyes2

"Satyricon"
04-28-2005, 04:53 PM
i love getting drunk in the weekends:)

T-MaN
04-28-2005, 05:23 PM
LoL after reading this thread, I started drinking again. Well, I at least made a new record of not drinking any alcohol for 6 months. * Hope I don't get too drunk this time *

Boosk
04-28-2005, 10:38 PM
Jeez. It was ages ago. The first time I drank was when I was 14/15 had a beer and it was gross.
Then on my 16th I had a party and all my friends came over and we drank lots. I just remember my best friend luke throwing up and it was red cos he had drank so much red wine and he thought I was Jesus (?)
Then I went to a house party on the first week of college. Thats when I got paraletic. I threw up all over the Kit Kats!
I still go out whenever I can and drink but over the years Ive learnt that too much is a bad thing!
Kagga :beer: ("beeeeer its liquid bread its good for you! We like to drink till we speew! Eeeew! Ill drink to that!")

Yrkoon
04-28-2005, 11:26 PM
im drunk again yay :P

Strawberry Gashes
04-28-2005, 11:27 PM
Beer, at least American beer, is horrible. I like the stronger stuff though, as well as wine.

Yrkoon
04-28-2005, 11:36 PM
mcewans export brewed in edinburgh scotland is tasty nice dark beer tho its only 4.5% :P

TasteyPies
04-28-2005, 11:37 PM
This guy are sick.