PDA

View Full Version : It's a long shot.

gokufusionss1
04-21-2005, 07:01 PM
Does anyone happen to have done a civil engineeering dissertation on the effects and investigation of contaminated land, and if so do they want it to give it to me?

withered
04-21-2005, 07:18 PM
Do it yourself.

boris no no
04-21-2005, 07:21 PM
Do it yourself.
sorry but he's right.
i know people that got kicked out of college for getting an essay off the net and saying that it was theirs.

gokufusionss1
04-21-2005, 07:51 PM
i am doing it myself, but time is short and so is my dissertation.

theundeadhero
04-21-2005, 08:46 PM
Wonderful try. If I had the answers I would send them to you.

Psychotic
04-21-2005, 09:29 PM
OK here you go, it's one I whipped up earlier. You might want to triple space it.

A civil engineeering dissertation on the effects and investigation of contaminated land

By Goku "Admiral Smooth" fusionss1

Land can be defined in many ways, such as England, Ireland, the Land of Nod and LAND HO! But perhaps it is not the definition of land that must be cross-referenced against the sum of all fears, which may or may not be twelve. But maybe if an elephant were to eat some buns, it would announce that it liked them if it held the vocal, verbal and lexical capacity to do this.

When land is contaminated, it is not only contam, but ated also. Perhaps looking at contam will cause many factors not factored into a factory, but it is only a possibilty that could potentially be overlooked, especially when one is purchasing a large slice of the real estate pie. The real estate pie is filled with investmenty goodness, and perhaps an outer crust of the media investment, DIY and property boom, fuelled by the fires of avalon.

It may or may not be true that most citizens consider post-contaminated land to be a magical and wonderous thing, but this is a crucial element when it comes to a decision based on all of the many elements that have come together to form the contamination. Maybe there will be no french fries left at the fast food restaurant when you get there! This could be perceived by many experts as an anomaly, or a metaphor at best.

What then, can the future hold for land that could possibly have been contaminated by contaminations unknown to man? George W. Bush is the answer to this. Nostradamus foresaw George W. Bush as the ninth hero of the world. Indeed if you examine his name closely, you will find that by removing some letters and adding some letters, it reads "I AM THE NINTH HERO OF THE WORLD". It is hoped that his magic and quick-wristed abilities will save not only the game, not only the day, not only the goal, but the contaminated land.

In conclusion, when is contaminated land a duck? The answer is simple. When it has feathers and quacks, because these are undoubtedly characteristics that all ducks should possess. Ducks are nice. When you pat them on the head they don't try to bite you unless they are hungry, but the ducks' collective hunger can easily be resolved by giving them a sandwich or three.

Destai
04-21-2005, 09:40 PM
OK here you go, it's one I whipped up earlier. You might want to triple space it.

A civil engineeering dissertation on the effects and investigation of contaminated land

Land can be defined in many ways, such as England, Ireland, the Land of Nod and LAND HO! But perhaps it is not the definition of land that must be cross-referenced against the sum of all fears, which may or may not be twelve. But maybe if an elephant were to eat some buns, it would announce that it liked them if it held the vocal, verbal and lexical capacity to do this.

When land is contaminated, it is not only contam, but ated also. Perhaps looking at contam will cause many factors not factored into a factory, but it is only a possibilty that could potentially be overlooked, especially when one is purchasing a large slice of the real estate pie. The real estate pie is filled with investmenty goodness, and perhaps an outer crust of the media investment, DIY and property boom, fuelled by the fires of avalon.

It may or may not be true that most citizens consider post-contaminated land to be a magical and wonderous thing, but this is a crucial element when it comes to a decision based on all of the many elements that have come together to form the contamination. Maybe there will be no french fries left at the fast food restaurant when you get there! This could be perceived by many experts as an anomaly, or a metaphor at best.

What then, can the future hold for land that could possibly have been contaminated by contaminations unknown to man? George W. Bush is the answer to this. Nostradamus foresaw George W. Bush as the ninth hero of the world. Indeed if you examine his name closely, you will find that by removing some letters and adding some letters, it reads "I AM THE NINTH HERO OF THE WORLD". It is hoped that his magic and quick-wristed abilities will save not only the game, not only the day, not only the goal, but the contaminated land.

In conclusion, when is contaminated land a duck? The answer is simple. When it has feathers and quacks, because these are undoubtedly characteristics that all ducks should possess. Ducks are nice. When you pat them on the head they don't try to bite you unless they are hungry, but the ducks' collective hunger can easily be resolved by giving them a sandwich or three. :<3:

gokufusionss1
04-21-2005, 09:50 PM
scary thing is psy that's better then what i've currently got

Ism
04-22-2005, 10:01 AM
Dont give him the answers. AND WHERE THE HELL DID YOUR THING COME FORM? you just whipped it up then or was it prepared earlier?

Samuraid
04-22-2005, 03:43 PM

Don't you mean...

By Kyle "The Yellow Dart" Smith? :D:D

Psychotic
04-22-2005, 10:24 PM
I meant to include the battery pictures but I forgot.

-N-
04-22-2005, 11:14 PM
I think The Yellow Dart may sue for plagiarism. And win a lot of money! :D

Quina
04-23-2005, 02:35 AM
I had one but my dog ate it.

Yamaneko
04-23-2005, 02:36 AM
You should've gotten a Dell!

Quina
04-23-2005, 02:48 AM
I have one.

Sasquatch
04-23-2005, 03:36 AM
Nostradamus foresaw George W. Bush as the ninth hero of the world. Indeed if you examine his name closely, you will find that by removing some letters and adding some letters, it reads "I AM THE NINTH HERO OF THE WORLD".

Damn, that's awesome.

I'm studying Civil Engineering, but I won't have too much education in said field for a while, as I had to postpone my college for two years while I spent time on Active Duty in the military. So, sorry buddy, but you're screwed. Do it yourself. But when you're done, would you mind sending the whole thing over to me? I'd appreciate it ;) .

Emerald_Eva
04-23-2005, 04:21 AM
*runs away, peeks around corner, and speaks from there*:
Wow. I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about! *smiles innocently* Heh. SO, I'm positively no help, but I DO have this to say: Good luck on whatever you're doing/trying to figure out, and I hope you do well on whatever it is! *gives thumbs up*

Martyr
04-23-2005, 06:42 AM
Shoot, that actually sounds interesting. You should be all, "Yes! I kick ass! I get to do my dissertation on contaminated land! I get to talk about sludge and oil and crap and whine about pollution in the world like any sensible liberal screw."

Meanwhile I'm over here reading 1000 literature history books, crap like Mein Kampf (You get no Italics!) because I need to have it all memorized to prove that I am worthy of my doctorate!
Well, my job ain't too bad. Neither is yours. I feel sorry for math majors. Imagine how bad it'd be if you had to talk about the number 2 and the relation of prime to primal or some crap. Tuyrning wirds into numbers in your ruthless effort to drain the world of romance!

Nod
04-23-2005, 11:08 AM
Dude, i know exactly where you're coming from. My dissertation deadline is Monday and Ive still got 4000 words to write!
To that end, does anyone know any good sources of information on Reductionism in Biomedicine, and Holism in Traditional Chinese Medicine?
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D