PDA

View Full Version : Egg chop

Mannama
04-21-2005, 07:44 PM
Simple question:

I've been messing with the Magic Lamp this time around, using it as an alternate weapon. It works well most of the time and is entertaining, especially with the Fat Chocobo. However, when I fight a very high level monster I get "Egg Chop" and "Cannot reach".

Is this like Lagomorph in Final Fantasy VI? Just a sort of non-summon? Or is there actually some sort of battle situation where Egg Chop would do damage?

This Final Fantasy is beginning to grow on me, and I'm exploring it more.

Anyone?

eestlinc
04-22-2005, 03:55 AM
I'm not sure since I didn't ever mess around with the Lamp that much, but maybe recharging it would help?

Mannama
04-22-2005, 07:52 PM
Can the magic lamp be recharged or reset? Are you joking?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-22-2005, 08:18 PM
That's how the Magic Lamp works. Each time you use it, it uses a weaker summon than it did the last time, but you can recharge it by taking it back to the waterfall where you found it.

Mannama
04-23-2005, 02:20 PM
I can't believe I didn't know this. I am constantly amazed by how much stuff they put in these games.

...but that still makes me believe that there may be more to "Egg Chop!" than just a summons' failure.

Thanks for your help!

theundeadhero
04-25-2005, 05:55 PM
That's how the Magic Lamp works. Each time you use it, it uses a weaker summon than it did the last time, but you can recharge it by taking it back to the waterfall where you found it.Does it always recharge to the same power, or does it grow stronger with each recharge or some other provokatation.