PDA

View Full Version : You evil prankster!

Hawkeye
04-21-2005, 09:09 PM
Alright, lets see how bad the people at eyesonff are. What is your really horrible prank that you plad on people? Any advice to the newbs here?

Your evil, and you know it

Chris
04-21-2005, 09:10 PM
I once pretended to be an Atlantic City Gambler... didn't turn out so great though. :(

Dreddz
04-21-2005, 10:01 PM
I dont really do pranks as they are stupid and evil. People who single out or discomfort people are no good bullies

Chris
04-21-2005, 10:39 PM
:mad: I didn't understand a word you just wrote.

Boosk
04-21-2005, 10:45 PM
Ive not done this but i hope to soon! Im going to get a hyperdermic needle and fill it with very strong laxative and inject a bit into each of the chocolates in a box then give them to my ex boyfriend! Ha! Revenge is laxative sweet!!!!
MWAHAHA!! kagga :love:

Rainecloud
04-21-2005, 10:48 PM
I once used one of Ebaum's World's Arnold Schwarzenegger Soundboards to call my Aunt. She didn't fall for the 'prank', and she ended up putting the phone down after less than a minute. It was quite amusing while it lasted, though, and hearing her react calmly to Arnold's request to speak to Thomas Aquinas was especially funny.

Cybele
04-21-2005, 10:49 PM
Ive not done this but i hope to soon! Im going to get a hyperdermic needle and fill it with very strong laxative and inject a bit into each of the chocolates in a box then give them to my ex boyfriend! Ha! Revenge is laxative sweet!!!!
MWAHAHA!! kagga :love:

Ooooh! I should do that too! That ex of mine is a big meany! But I've never played any really mean jokes or anything. The worst I did was put eggs in my brother's shoes. He wasn't too happy with me. :p

Destai
04-21-2005, 10:56 PM
I put spices in a small plastic pouch and gave them to the younger years students telling them it was *insert random substance*

strawberryman
04-21-2005, 10:56 PM
I plan on calling up a few of the local payphones, seeing as how you can do that now. 'Twill be too funny.

Old Manus
04-21-2005, 11:21 PM
I got a couple of people convinced that FFX-2 was actually good. Best. Prank. Ever.

Destai
04-21-2005, 11:23 PM
I got a couple of people convinced that FFX-2 was actually good. Best. Prank. Ever. :<3:

Ko Ko
04-22-2005, 12:16 AM
*Giggles* I haven't done anything. :skull3:

Well, if you don't count the time that I... nevermind.

Lenna
04-22-2005, 12:20 AM
I once used one of Ebaum's World's Arnold Schwarzenegger Soundboards to call my Aunt. She didn't fall for the 'prank', and she ended up putting the phone down after less than a minute. It was quite amusing while it lasted, though, and hearing her react calmly to Arnold's request to speak to Thomas Aquinas was especially funny.

ROFLMFAO!!!! I love those sound boards. I did it to my mate james with both Homer Simpson & Arnold, he was like...... yeah.......ok.

Other than that I don't really do pranks. Find no need for them really.

nik0tine
04-22-2005, 05:06 AM
The only one that comes to mind right now is my very own EoFF april fools day prank. I seriously got people to believe that I was bleeding from the anus!! :p

-N-
04-22-2005, 05:55 AM
We removed a wall in one of our freshmen's rooms and parked a car in it and put the wall back on. It was really freaking sweet - and an enormous feat of engineering.

Other than that, mashing habaniero peppers and collecting their juice and spreading it on people's keyboards, mice, nasal spray, razors, toothbrushes, Listerine, etc. is pretty hilarious and funny. No one expects it on the keyboard or mouse and then they touch their face or rub their eyes.

Spiking people's drinks with laxatives and other such stuff is also really funny too.

Me and two other friends also stole a friend's bar and locked it in the elevator.

Oh man, too many good ones.

theundeadhero
04-22-2005, 08:59 AM
The only thing I'll mention is what I've done with doughnuts.

I used to work at a gas station so I knew the doughnut guy came at 9:45 at night. I wuold show up and get all the un-aten doughnuts for free! You can do much stupidness with doughnuts. Hide them in glove departments. Hide them in mail boxes. Throw them on roofs. One Easter monring at like 1:30 AM me and some friends went around to spread the Easter joy by putting doughnuts on peoples doorsteps. Much silly fun.

Ko Ko
04-22-2005, 09:18 AM
Well, it was my last day of school. I bought a bucket of dead, fresh kippers. When the teachers were not looking I hid them in the ceiling panels!
Of course, after a few days, the smell became horrible. The whole school reeked of dead kippers, and none of the maids could find them.
Someday, I will return to the UK and look for bones in the ceiling panels.

Ism
04-22-2005, 09:55 AM
Pranks are not my thing. I like psychological mind games myself.

withered
04-22-2005, 12:39 PM
Going around bars telling munters that my friend fancies them. Though that lead quickly to the Munter War and that was not pretty I tell you. Not pretty at all.

Ko Ko
04-22-2005, 12:41 PM
What's a munter?

Resha
04-22-2005, 12:43 PM
I told my best friend that I loved her brother passionately. xDD It wasn't much, maybe..but it was to her. She thought it was like, incest or something. And she was soooo upset.

^.^ I want to play more, more, MORE tricksies on people! :<3: I'm not very good with pranks, but I'm an awesome liar. :cool:

withered
04-22-2005, 12:44 PM
Munter. (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=munter&r=f)

Edit: Definition: 1-4 are what I mean by a munter. I've never heard it used for someone on drugs before.

Yuffie514
04-22-2005, 03:49 PM
i'm never too old for pranks b/c i'm the Yuff!

CaptRory
04-22-2005, 03:57 PM
It was April Fool's Day last year I think.

My father and I were up late watching television and the time ticked past midnight so it became, technically speaking, April 1st. He convinced me of something that was completely believable, that a friend of ours on Star Wars Galaxies had unlocked his Jedi slot. (If you're not familiar with the game that won't make sense but it's an unimportant detail anyway.)

My father was big into drinking bottles of sparkling water and when I went into the kitchen I asked him if he wanted a bottle. He said yes and I went into action. I added a few drops of blue food coloring so it looked like Windex (cleaning fluid.) I told him it looked funny and brought it out to him. I removed the cap, smelled the funny blue water and asked if he still wanted it. He said no and I took a swig. I had him convinced I was drinking cleaning fluid.

It was too funny.

Dreddz
04-22-2005, 04:44 PM
why do people want to prank people ?
for a cheap laugh which isnt funny
Do you like it when you get pranked on
I think not

theundeadhero
04-22-2005, 05:33 PM
I think not
If somebody put a doughnut in my mailbox I think it would be hysterical!

withered
04-22-2005, 06:15 PM
I think notWhen a munter was trying to dance with me because my friend told her I fancied her I found it frickin' halirous.

-N-
04-22-2005, 11:16 PM
why do people want to prank people ?
for a cheap laugh which isnt funny
I think not
If you have self-esteem and self-worth, the best way to laugh is at yourself.

Agent Proto
04-22-2005, 11:29 PM
If your planning to prank using a second account. Better to try that somewhere else, and don't use a familiar email.

Del Murder
04-23-2005, 02:37 AM
Yeah.

Yamaneko
04-23-2005, 02:44 AM
Pranked this forum once. Long story short, people hate me.