PDA

View Full Version : Online Realtionships

Ryth
04-22-2005, 02:50 AM
Does anyone know any online realtionships on EOFF between two members? I know of one that I haven't told anyone until now but me and Ratiasu are together and we love each other very much :<3: I wouldn't be surprised if some of you might've seen this in some posts but maybe not. We've been together for other a month now and I love her more than anything on this planet :<3: :love: So for a topic have you been or still am in an online realtionship or know anyone around here is is or has been?

Ko Ko
04-22-2005, 03:00 AM
xlxRenoxlx and kyuzo are a couple.

I used to be in love with udsuna, but we had a biiiiiig fight.
Harvest Moon was in love with me for a while, too.

'Hope you and your love love are happy!

Trumpet Thief
04-22-2005, 03:02 AM
Does anyone know any online realtionships on EOFF between two members? I know of one that I haven't told anyone until now but me and Ratiasu are together and we love each other very much :<3: I wouldn't be surprised if some of you might've seen this in some posts but maybe not. We've been together for other a month now and I love her more than anything on this planet :<3: :love: So for a topic have you been or still am in an online realtionship or know anyone around here is is or has been?

chaos: Sephex is going to kill you :rolleyes:

Rubedo: Not to be mean, but I think he acts just about the same way as Behold the Void when someone dates their sister.

Pheesh
04-22-2005, 03:03 AM
psy and jojo seem to have a ritual orgy every few days but i'm not sure if that can be put down as love?

Peace out and :rock:
EE

Dixie
04-22-2005, 03:03 AM
We are going to be together forever!:<3:

Sephex already knows and he's okay with it. (He was making fun of me, though...)

There was this one guy I was liking, then he revealed that he was 52 years old. That was bad...

Cuchulainn
04-22-2005, 03:07 AM
While I didn't meet my wife at EoFF, we met on the internet. She's American and I'm from Ireland. We met while I was admin at a popular unnamed chatspace site. We never had an 'online relationship' but we spoke everyday for 3 years and became very close. I don't think I could have went 3 years with just an online relationship, I'm not that strong & commend anyone who can. But she decided to visit Ireland 2 years ago and stayed here for 2 weeks, we hit it off big time. She then came back 3 months later and stayed for 6 months. We then decided to get engaged. We married in February and I have never been happier. Statistics prove that the majority of online relationships do not last. Both people need to be 100% certain before they commit. I will never laugh at online relationships. They CAN work. Whilst my relationship couldn't exactly be called 'online' I would NEVER have met her without the net. My tips for someone who is thinking of taking on an online relationship would be not to rush things, let them take their course. Be cautious, always and make sure you are 100% sure of that person before/if you decide to meet. Here is a wee pic taken from our wedding :D couldn't resist the opportunity (it's not the best but it's all I have online atm)

Lenna
04-22-2005, 03:08 AM
xlxRenoxlx and kyuzo are a couple.

We ain't actually a couple, we both like each other, I'm in scotland atm, and he's in england, but I'm moving down there in a few months so I'll be closer to him (no I'm not moving to be closer to him this has been planned since before I knew him :P) so see how things work out then aye?

crashNUMBERS
04-22-2005, 03:10 AM
Ratiasu and seph dot...

Dixie
04-22-2005, 03:11 AM
And? What else were you going to say?

(I'm so happy!)

strawberryman
04-22-2005, 03:12 AM
I love Faris. :love:
Seeing as how we're a part of the W! pirate crew, I say we could get along pretty well.

Pirate love... :<3: :<3: :<3:

crashNUMBERS
04-22-2005, 03:12 AM
I forgot my proof that you 2 were friends...

Pheesh
04-22-2005, 03:14 AM
how very conveniant

Dixie
04-22-2005, 03:14 AM
Oh...

Another one was this:

I was talking to this guy, and after a while I didn't really like him, and It died.

crashNUMBERS
04-22-2005, 03:15 AM
Is this thread on who you like?? 'Cause I do like ....... Well thats later...

Dixie
04-22-2005, 03:16 AM
So for a topic have you been or still am in an online realtionship or know anyone around here is is or has been?That's your answer, crash.

Trumpet Thief
04-22-2005, 03:17 AM
We are going to be together forever!:<3:

Sephex already knows and he's okay with it. (He was making fun of me, though...)

There was this one guy I was liking, then he revealed that he was 52 years old. That was bad...

chaos: Oh, my bad. He and BtV are really good buddies, so I was guessing that they share personality traits. :D

crashNUMBERS
04-22-2005, 03:19 AM
Im kinda. Well kinda. Not really relationship but I like starlight. And she also says she likes me back... :love:

There you go ^_^. I said it!!

Cybele
I know of a few crushes going around, but that's about it. I've never been in an online relationship and wouldn't take the risk of meeting in person. I do have some friends here though. My brother was in an online relationship though. They didn't meet through here, I don't know where they met actually. He was talking about marrying her a while ago, but that was 2 years ago and I haven't spoken to him since. She was mean to me when I met her in real life and I never liked her. It was funny when I saw his first hicky from her though. :p

Ko Ko
Aren't udsuna and boris no no a couple? Read his usernotes...

Trumpet Thief
04-22-2005, 03:20 AM
chaos: It's good to let certain things out in the open... :)

Rubedo:...Too bad Behold the Void is going to kill you...:(

chaos: Sorry, it's just what he does. I wish you luck though, buddy. :D

Dixie
04-22-2005, 03:20 AM
To crash: Starlight is a nice person. I like her.(as a friend.)

crashNUMBERS
04-22-2005, 03:21 AM
chaos: It's good to let certain things out in the open... :)

Rubedo:...Too bad Behold the Void is going to kill you...:(

chaos: Sorry, it's just what he does. I wish you luck though, buddy. :D
Thats the bad part... :cry:

Trumpet Thief
04-22-2005, 03:23 AM
chaos: xD

Rubedo: To me, online relationships are a complete no-no.

strawberryman
04-22-2005, 03:24 AM
Thats the bad part... :cry:

Not as bad as not knowing if someone you like likes you back. :cry:
I must ask her sometime.

Dixie
04-22-2005, 03:25 AM
Not as bad as not knowing if someone you love loves you back.That's good.:)

crashNUMBERS
04-22-2005, 03:26 AM
Hey straw how old are you?? 'Cause I saw the EoFF album and faris looks pretty young...

Trumpet Thief
04-22-2005, 03:26 AM
Trowa: This is the part when all the guys have a giant cat-fight, right? *Sits and stares (literally)*

chaos: I know that Ultima Shadow and dark_angel were a couple. (Maybe they still are)

strawberryman
04-22-2005, 03:27 AM
Not as bad as not knowing if someone you love loves you back.That's good.:)

Pirates are complicated, lass. We have different feelings than ye'.

Hey straw how old are you?? 'Cause I saw the EoFF album and faris looks pretty young...

14. She is too, If you check her birthday.

Pheesh
04-22-2005, 03:27 AM
chaos: xD

Rubedo: To me, online relationships are a complete no-no.

i thought trowa had something going on though?

EE

Trumpet Thief
04-22-2005, 03:31 AM
Trowa: Me and kikimm? We're just a sham Ciddies, and still are. (Remember to vote). We are good friends though. It's a shame that I'm not real. *Sits and stares and sits and stares*

Dixie
04-22-2005, 03:33 AM
Ciddies:

Sephiroth. + Ratiasu BEST COUPLE!

Love is the best feeling ever! You can't put down love!

StarlightAngel
04-22-2005, 03:34 AM
Yes, I think he did.

crash= <3

Void is SO going to kill me :D

Pheesh
just as well, i dont think a girl would like a guy staring through a whole dinner meal :P

EE

crashNUMBERS
Ciddies:

Sephiroth. + Ratiasu 2nd BEST COUPLE!

Just a few changes here and there!!

Edit: Starlight <3<3<3<2 Uhh... I mean 3...

strawberryman
04-22-2005, 03:35 AM
I can't believe the soon-to-be ruler of the world (i.e. me) is feeling such an emotion. I feel so unloved. :cry:

Cybele
04-22-2005, 03:35 AM
Yes, I think he did.

crash= <3

I swear you say that just to piss Void off. :D

crashNUMBERS
04-22-2005, 03:37 AM
Yes, I think he did.

crash= <3

I swear you say that just to piss Void off. :D
Or she really means it. 'Cause I do!!

Cybele
04-22-2005, 03:38 AM
Or she really means it. 'Cause I do!!

I was kidding. I'm sure she says it a lot to piss Void off, but she probably means it too. :p

strawberryman
04-22-2005, 03:39 AM
I was kidding. I'm sure she says it a lot to piss Void off, but she probably means it too. :P
*sigh* If only Faris knew. :(

RSL
04-22-2005, 03:39 AM
This thread has been horribly derailed. Sorry.