PDA

View Full Version : And once again the day is saved

Blackmageboi
04-22-2005, 05:49 PM
ok i just got home after my friend stole this girls phone he doesnt like her thats why so i was walking with im and various other friends that didnt want to get involved after i left he entrusted it to his friend who wanted to put his simcard in it.

i got home and instantly got onto msn and the phone to see what had happened and i was told that she had gone round to the other kids houses looking for it then on msn i was told that it had been thrown in a bush because they guy who had it was scared of the police i was told it was somewhere up my road in a load of white flowers.

so i logged off ran up the road looking in every patch of white flowers(i must of looked rather wierd looking through the flowers) untill i found it i ran home relogged on to msn and told my friend (the one who told me where it was) that i had got it.

then just after she came to my house with her older brother looking for it so i gave it to her and told her where i found it and what had happened to it. and the day was saved.....for her, me and a few people anyway
now my friend that threw it in the bush is being hounded

so your opinions?
ever had an experiance like this?

Halifax Housewife
04-22-2005, 06:24 PM
I count four periods. Interesting.

And no, I've never had an experience such as what you say.

Old Manus
04-22-2005, 06:24 PM
That's theft. They should be lined up and shot.

Blackmageboi
04-22-2005, 06:27 PM
lined up and shot? maybe just a slap on the wrists and a law suit

Old Manus
04-22-2005, 06:33 PM
Okay, a slap on the wrists and a lawsuit then.

boris no no
04-22-2005, 06:42 PM
stealing is not big and clever

Rainecloud
04-22-2005, 07:05 PM
That's theft. They should be lined up and shot.

...In the kneecaps. Agreed.

Social Moon Firesky
04-22-2005, 07:32 PM
My friend had her mobile stolen from her bag a few days ago. She found out it had been nicked by a druggie, and he'd sold it for a bag of dope. She was gutted...

Ism
04-23-2005, 04:30 AM
I see....:moogle:

Never had an experience like that, You do realise that, that was theft and you should be fined at the very least. I think you should face the squad or tell her the truth whichever. Your gonna die, ethier way.

Tell your friend just coz he didnt like her doesnt give him the right to steal her phone!

Raven Nox
04-23-2005, 04:34 AM
And once again the day is saved thanks to... the powerpuff girls!

DAMN!!! Why couldn't I resist!!!!??

And yes stealing is wrong but I know alot of people that steal.. still havn't had anythng like this happen though

Vyk
04-23-2005, 04:49 AM
friend stole this girls phone he doesnt like her thats why

That... makes no sense. If she had done something that earned her this hatred then maybe. But if he's just gonna "not like her" and "steal her phone" then I hope the big brother beat his ass. But it sounds like the "friend"/scapegoat he "entrusted" it to would be the one to get in trouble over this. If he was so scared he should have done what you did. Obviously explaining the situation turned attention away. So I assume that this brother wasn't assuming anything either. Hopefully he found the original culprit. As for me. No, I don't partake in unexplainable childish antics =/ I would however done just like you and fixed the situation if I could

Shlup
04-23-2005, 09:14 AM
I lost my cell phone at Disneyland two times. And BJ lost his in a pumpkin patch.

That is all. Stealing from other people is wrong!

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 09:22 AM
I did not understand a word of that. :(