PDA

View Full Version : Diablo II and you

Necronopticous
04-22-2005, 09:47 PM
I broke down and decided to go pick up the Diablo II battle chest after work today, I have had a strange wave of nostalgia and now I can't wait to start a character and begin playing online again.

So now comes the most important question, who's coming with me? Anyone already playing? Come on, it will be fun I promise D;

SeeDRankLou
04-22-2005, 09:52 PM
I have a Lv. 60ish sorceress, a Lv. 58 necromancer, and a Lv. 55 barbarian on my computer hibernating. I haven't touched the game in a while though, it could be fun.

Necronopticous
04-22-2005, 09:55 PM
it could be fun.it will be fun!

US WEST Expansion/Ladder

Necronopticous is the name, see you around.

eestlinc
04-23-2005, 09:22 PM
I find single player Diablo a lot more fun than online.

Casey
04-23-2005, 09:25 PM
I quit that game two years ago.I have a expansion cd-key but not a classic d2 cd-key.... Even if I did I wouldnt even play that game, FPS games is where it's at. :D

Before I quit if I can remember:
88 barb concentrate
godfather sword
shaft
that one shield with alot of dr
shako
warlord's ammy
sojs
alot of posion 100x1 charms

87 sorc meteor/fireball
78 bone necro
yea, suprised I remember that stuff...

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-23-2005, 09:26 PM
I can join the group, give me a time and whether or not you're running ladder characters. I don't have any ladder characters, but I can make one.

Captain Maxx Power
04-24-2005, 12:17 PM
I'm exclusively on Europe, but I do have quite the collection. Level 90 WW barb (using upded Ribcracker. God I love that weapon ^_^), Level 83 Slowazon (using upded Riphook and various slow target items), Level 85 Spearmancer (using Bone Spear as a main attack), Level 87 Trapsin, Level 74 Medic (Paladin using Holy Bolt + Cleansing for the healing thereof) and so on. Speaking of Diablo, I've got a little something planned in celebration of my 1000th post over at the Amazon Basin. I'll be sure to post up here when it's done. Anyone who's a fan of Diablo will get a kick out of it. Anyone who isn't, well...you'll want to watch anyway. Trust me.

escobert
04-25-2005, 10:19 PM
Hey nec could you log onto my account for me so I don't lose it? <3 I'll PM you later :D

Luc
04-26-2005, 02:34 AM
I have like a level... 70 Sorceress. I'm not sure if it'll still be there.. Battle.net probably deleted my character already. Damn that 90 day thing. :(

Raven Nox
04-26-2005, 02:43 AM
All mine are gone... or I'd play to. that game is addicting...

KoShiatar
04-26-2005, 09:04 PM
I used to have a sorceress with a Tal Rasha set, but it's gone now :(
The boyfriend I had then had all kinds of characters and he traded for items a lot. I found his paladin quite funny because he wore a horned helm and to me, he looked just like Voltus 5's villain, the blonde guy with horns :D

fire_of_avalon
04-27-2005, 05:00 AM
I never liked that game. However, my boyfriend does. I'll ask him about it, if you want.

DMKA
04-27-2005, 05:47 PM
I'm trying to figure out the purpose of playing online. I have it sitting infront of me right now...but is there like, any difference between the online and single player? o_O

Lindy
04-27-2005, 06:23 PM
Online you can play with up to 8 people, there are certain items that only appear in online play, plus more people means the monsters are harder, you get more EXP and you have a higher chance to get rare items (like the yellow rares or green set items).

Plus it's kinda the whole point of it to play online with other people =/

Totally nowhere near as fun alone.

Captain Maxx Power
04-27-2005, 06:47 PM
You can get every item, with the exception of the Ladder Season 2 Runewords, on SP, as well as use every cube recipe.

Lindy
04-27-2005, 07:31 PM
Yeah, but you have a crap-all chance to get a lot of them unless you go for a /players 8 boost, which is a tricky endeavour if you're trying to solo an 8 player Hell difficulty game.

And besides, there's the fact that it's A LOT MORE FUN ONLINE.