krissy
04-22-2005, 11:59 PM
Happy Earth Day!

boris no no
04-23-2005, 12:00 AM
:) :) :)

Rye
04-23-2005, 12:01 AM
I rode my bike today! w00t. Yay for earth.

Yamaneko
04-23-2005, 12:01 AM
I mowed the lawn with an electric mower instead of the gas one. :)

The Captain
04-23-2005, 12:02 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I long for the time when every day is considered earth day, where nature and the environment are always protected and cherished. Still, at least having this day can keep some of these ideals in the national and world spotlight.

Take care all.

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 12:04 AM
*gasp* But... isn't EVERY day Earth Day?!!?

*dies* I knew I was on Venus! Damnit!

Shlup
04-23-2005, 12:18 AM
HAPPY EARTH DAY!

Caspian
04-23-2005, 12:18 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I long for the time when every day is considered earth day, where nature and the environment are always protected and cherished. Still, at least having this day can keep some of these ideals in the national and world spotlight.

Take care all.

<!--Maybe it's just me, but that speech was trite and hackneyed.-->

Earth day rocks. What comes from the Earth is of the greatest worth.

We could do without the flaming. --foa

gokufusionss1
04-23-2005, 12:52 AM
<!--it is the captain who posted it caspain.-->

And you too. --foa

The Captain
04-23-2005, 01:12 AM
"Maybe it's just me, but that speech was trite and hackneyed."

Why do you feel that way Caspain, if I might pry?

Take care all.

TasteyPies
04-23-2005, 01:18 AM
Bleh, who cares?

CAPTAIN PLANET! Thats who!

Rase
04-23-2005, 01:19 AM
Yay... Earth Day....

Jojee
04-23-2005, 01:20 AM
Happy Earth Day, chaps ^_^ Capt'n Planet was my favorite <3

And I liked Devin's speech (tehehe... you don't mind if I call you that, do you? The Captain sounds so formal @_@)

The Captain
04-23-2005, 01:23 AM
I don't mind at all, it would be an honor.

Take care all.

Raistlin
04-23-2005, 01:50 AM

Take care all.
Maybe it's just me, but that speech was trite and hackneyed.

Maybe it's just me, but that was rude and immature.

Shlup
04-23-2005, 02:31 AM
Maybe it's just me, but that was rude and immature.
Well, that's Caspian for you.

Apollo
04-23-2005, 02:33 AM
I helped plant some trees! :D
Happy Earth Day!! :love:

Yamaneko
04-23-2005, 02:34 AM
Please get back on topic.

Caspian: If you have nothing nice to say... you know the rest.

DMKA
04-23-2005, 02:46 AM
Say something worse?

I think Earth Day is silly...."ooh, make sure you throw all the trash in the trashcan today! the other 364 days go ahead and dump it on the neighbors lawn!"

But Happy Earth Day anyway.

-N-
04-23-2005, 03:05 AM
Earth day is blah blah blah and throw it in a mine shaft! xDDDDDDDDD

I think Earth Day's proximity to 4.20 is meant to be. :D

Keep it green, people. :)

:up:

Meat Puppet
04-23-2005, 03:44 AM
I accidently left my car running dry and sprayed lots of anti-ozone sprays.

Yrkoon
04-23-2005, 04:22 AM
dont tell me about earth i sucked to hard on a syphon for cleaning out fish tanks i ended up with a load of rancid water full of fish crap in my mouth yes i vomited after that :p earth day.... thats scary :P

tho just before i got the fish crap an rancid water in my mouth i poured some of the fish crap in pots eg fertiliser the plants will love me :P

Calliope
04-23-2005, 04:42 AM
A bunch of us from Save Animals From Exploitation just did a big demo/leaflet handout to "celebrate" World Laboratory Animal Day. Earth Day *should* be everyday, but too many people don't care. Boo, hiss! Also, there is to be some sort of vegan marshmallow shindig, but I forget.

Emerald_Eva
04-23-2005, 05:19 AM
Yay! I did absolutely nothing for Earth day! YAY!! Heh. I sit in my house playing video games and sitting on the compy anyway. Mwahah. I swear, I could pass as albino. (no offense to anyone who is, by the way. It's just that the rest of my family is tanner, and I'M NOT!!!!) *cries*

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 05:29 AM
Yay! I did absolutely nothing for Earth day! YAY!!

Me neither! :skull3: High Five!

Caspian
04-23-2005, 06:10 AM
I planted an asbestos tree today.

I like how I'm allowed to be criticized but I'm not allowed to criticize others.

The Captain
04-23-2005, 06:28 AM
You're more than entitled to your opinion and I welcome all criticism. I'm just curious as to why you believe what you do is all.

Take care all.

Fuzakeru
04-23-2005, 06:43 AM
I was about to make some witty remark about how I didn't do anything for Earth day then recalled that I didn't even KNOW today was Earth day. That strikes me as rather sad really. The people I know didn't know it was Earth day either. I wonder how many other people out there didn't even know? Would knowing actually have these people do something Earth day-ish? To be honest if I had known I don't know if I would have done anything out of my way for it.

. . . if people like me did know and DID do something today I wonder how much more of an impact it would have made.

However, I'm not concentrating on that too hard since I go out of my way on a daily basis to pick something up or to lessen some amount of resources I use ( although, I won't lie, that's to cut down on the bill more than help the earth ).

Martyr
04-23-2005, 06:50 AM
I didn't know it was earthday, but it so happened that I didn't drive anywhere (I'm only 13 years old, which may be the cause).

Not to mention that I celebrat ethe Earth continuously over the course of the year. In face, just last week I planted some trees. Soon they will grow to be big fruit bearing trees. I will eat the fruit. It will make me happy.

But seriously, I'm big on planting trees. So I'm glad that I do my part.

Earth is definately very cool. But the su is just as important. Let's have a sun day. Or a Venus day for what's his/her face who's from there.