PDA

View Full Version : Yello, I'm new. *does jig*

Emerald_Eva
04-23-2005, 04:11 AM
Hmm. I hope that noOb posts are alright at this site. I saw a few others, so if I'm wrong, then THEY'RE WRONG, and shame on them for that. MWAHA. Anywho, my name is Alison. I'm in band, choir, fall play, one act, speech team, and marching band. I love: archery, Kingdom Hearts, computers, anime and manga...and food..*hangs head*
I belong to many forum sites, so I understand how they work. *smiles happily* Ok, I hope to get to know many people (I love to talk), and I hope that this site satisfies my forum lust. *eyes widen chaotically*

Raven Nox
04-23-2005, 04:12 AM
What's up? Yeah, you can make newbie threads, and I think you should be quite happy with this site, you sound awesome.

strawberryman
04-23-2005, 04:13 AM
Yallo to you too. Welcome to EoFF.

Y'arrr.

and I think you should be quite happy with this site
She's right about that. I think i'm addicted to this place. If you don't want your life to be eaten away from, I suggest you leave now.

(I'm only joking, of course. You're welcome to stay. ;) )

XxSephirothxX
04-23-2005, 04:14 AM
Welcome. :) Experience is definitely a virtue. But that picture of Goku showing his ass is a bit disconcerting, to say the least.

Cybele
04-23-2005, 04:17 AM
Hiya! Welcome to EoFF! Of course newbie threads are allowed. :)

T-MaN
04-23-2005, 04:18 AM
Hello, and welcome to EoFF. I hope you enjoy your stay. (Damn, I sound like a flight attendant.)

Psychotic
04-23-2005, 04:19 AM
YELLO! That's great. Yello! :roll:

Raven Nox
04-23-2005, 04:21 AM
She's right about that. I think i'm addicted to this place. If you don't want your life to be eaten away from, I suggest you leave now.

(I'm only joking, of course. You're welcome to stay. ;) )

No,no, you're right. You lose the very last bit of life you have left after joining this place... don't miss it... at all... (You are welcome to stay of course, join the mindless hoards of internet forums and never had a social gathering again MUHHAHA ahh... this is tired)

strawberryman
04-23-2005, 04:25 AM
No,no, you're right. You lose the very last bit of life you have left after joining this place... don't miss it... at all... (You are welcome to stay of course, join the mindless hoards of internet forums and never had a social gathering again MUHHAHA ahh... this is tired)
Yeah, but we can't tell her that. :shifty:

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 04:26 AM
Yo! I'm yo mutha smurfin' MC!

Not really. Welcome to EoFF, and I hope you have a good time here, sweetheart.
Listen to a few people when they tell you things, such as me, Agent Proto and RSL. Oh, Leeza and Xander too.

Raven Nox
04-23-2005, 04:28 AM
Yeah, but we can't tell her that. :shifty:

oh yeah... *adds spoiler tabs* ;)

crashNUMBERS
04-23-2005, 04:28 AM
Welcome to EoFF!! ^_^. Love your sig even though I hate DB.

Pheesh
04-23-2005, 04:41 AM
Yo! I'm yo mutha smurfin' MC!

Not really. Welcome to EoFF, and I hope you have a good time here, sweetheart.
Listen to a few people when they tell you things, such as me, Agent Proto and RSL. Oh, Leeza and Xander too.

nooooo, dont listen to iri. then this place will just become one great big pink skull forum.....i loathe those smilies :mad:

oh yeah, welcome. i'm your (not so) friendly neigbourhood EE.

Peace out and :rock:
EE

Fuzakeru
04-23-2005, 04:43 AM
Welcome to EoFF! Enjoy yourself and post lots!

Mo-Nercy
04-23-2005, 04:44 AM
You da man, AlisoN! Wo0O!

Jojee
04-23-2005, 04:45 AM
Hi there, I'm the resident primate ^_^; Welcome and enjoy! *offers banana*

My name is...something..?
04-23-2005, 04:50 AM
How'sh ebulyshing going? Goodsh, I hopesh. Well, welcome to the forumsh we call EoFF. I really don't have anyshing, to shay right, now, sho I'll she you latersh!

...But seriously, welcome.

Jojee
04-23-2005, 04:54 AM
How'sh ebulyshing going? Goodsh, I hopesh. Well, welcome to the forumsh we call EoFF. I really don't have anyshing, to shay right, now, sho I'll she you latersh! *cracks up* What the hell. :p And your name cracks me up, hence I voted for ya in that infamy team thing thread group ;)

Anyway, back on topic O=)

The Captain
04-23-2005, 05:12 AM
Welcome to the forums. This is quite a lively place, so if you're looking for somewhere to satisfy your craving for a lot of conversation and interaction, you've found a gem.

Enjoy yourself, be yourself and if you need anything, feel free to ask around as most of the folks here should be more than willing to help.

Take care all.

Clouded Sky
04-23-2005, 05:16 AM
Hewwo Mittenfuzz! First, I must say I'm a bit disappointed that it took BC to make you join... but ah well, what can you do, right? I'm sure you'll fit in fine here. Just devote some time to this forum, like your others silly. And I will give you some advice. Stay outta Jojo... whoops, it's "Monkey" now, and Psychotic's way. They're secret lovers. HAHAHAHA. And feel FREE to go through MY posts. I don't incriminate myself :P. But with that said, here's some free ramen!!! *gives ramen and does a jig*

Fuzakeru
04-23-2005, 05:20 AM
Welcome to the forums. This is quite a lively place, so if you're looking for somewhere to satisfy your craving for a lot of conversation and interaction, you've found a gem.

Enjoy yourself, be yourself and if you need anything, feel free to ask around as most of the folks here should be more than willing to help.

Take care all.

Insightful and always so full of kindness. . . . you always make the new comers feel like they haven't lost their insanity ( which is something we strive for!!!! ). >.> Where were you during my newb thread?!?! ;_; Hehe. Your evil ways will be put to a stop SOMEDAY! SOMEDAY, you hear? X_x;

The Captain
04-23-2005, 05:23 AM
I try my best to welcome every new person here, but sometimes I miss someone in the general flow of things. I greatly apologize for missing your entrance, but I dare say, everything still turned out all right as you've become quite an outstanding member yourself.

Take care all.

Fuzakeru
04-23-2005, 05:28 AM
I dare to reply then leave so no one says I'm spamming or off topic . . .

o.o; I claim to defeat you and your evil ways and y-y-you compliment me?!?! What an inspiration!! :<3: ^_^- All was in fun, dear Captain.

Emerald_Eva has joined your party in the fight against those you put down anime!! ^_^- Hoorah for manga and anime!!!!!
So, what would be your particular favorites? I'm all about Hellsing and Trigun, Galaxy Angels, GetBackers, Tenjou Tenge, Negima, Love Hina, etc. Eeeeee! You sound like a fun person! I'm going to stalk you now, kthnxbai!

Emerald_Eva
04-23-2005, 05:30 AM
Hewwo Mittenfuzz! First, I must say I'm a bit disappointed that it took BC to make you join... but ah well, what can you do, right? I'm sure you'll fit in fine here. Just devote some time to this forum, like your others silly. And I will give you some advice. Stay outta Jojo... whoops, it's "Monkey" now, and Psychotic's way. They're secret lovers. HAHAHAHA. And feel FREE to go through MY posts. I don't incriminate myself :P. But with that said, here's some free ramen!!! *gives ramen and does a jig*
I don't know you. What are you talking about? "Mittenfuzz"? What is that????
heh. Ok, I'm just kidding. Hi Flower Boy. Thanks for the welcome. And thanks goes out to everyone else too. This is turning out to be a gorgeous site, and the people here are WONDERFUL. Please DO keep the welcome posts coming--it's giving me a chance to "meet" more people from here...*does jig, then starts to sing* You all sound like people I'd like: crazy, creative, and totally friendly. Congrats on everyone: YOU ROCK! *gives cheesy thumbs up, then smiles*

strawberryman
04-23-2005, 05:35 AM
This is turning out to be a gorgeous site, and the people here are WONDERFUL.
I am an evil blight bent on destruction and death, with a large capacity for monologuing and general evilness.
Therefore, I art not 'Wonderful'.

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 05:35 AM
nooooo, dont listen to iri. then this place will just become one great big pink skull forum.....i loathe those smilies :mad:

oh yeah, welcome. i'm your (not so) friendly neigbourhood EE.

Peace out and :rock:
EE

And I despise your :rock:
:skull5:
I was being nice to her! So you be nice to her too, EE! *slaps EE with a large tuna*

crashNUMBERS
04-23-2005, 05:36 AM
Well if your looking for friends I'd love to be one...

Ism
04-23-2005, 05:42 AM
I see.....:moogle:

Hello, And welcome. Er....Yeah hi you sound like you know how these things work. Need any help PM me or Iri we both nice ......:freak:

I have been here for 5 days and i am already quite well known, if ya wanna be famous get a stalker they rule.
Hope your a nice person.

P.S Dont touch my :moogle: FOR PENALTY OF DEATH. Have a nice day.

Raven Nox
04-23-2005, 05:45 AM
EE! How dare you insult Iri and her smilies!! XD I like 'em.

and yes, I'd like to be a friend of yours to, you sound good (I feel like i'm shopping or something, don't know why...)

disapointedchild
04-23-2005, 06:13 AM
Welcome to this place. Have fun, and post often. Oh, and I am also in band.
Now, I am depressed.

"The more you find out about the world, the more opportunities there are to laugh at it."
-Bill Nye
Same goes for this place. :)

Leeza
04-23-2005, 06:58 AM
Welcome to EoFF, Emerald_Eva. :)

theundeadhero
04-23-2005, 09:26 AM
Hello.

Have fun.

(SEE! NORMALNESS! YAH YAH CARROTS!)

Old Manus
04-23-2005, 10:28 AM
Howdy. All stand for Emerald_Eva! *stands*

OMG U R USIN TEH UNDRSCROS!!!? ROFLROFLLLOL!

Dr.K
04-23-2005, 01:33 PM
Hullo Emerald_Eva, Welcome to EoFF :D