PDA

View Full Version : Apparently I won something.*Confused*

strawberryman
04-23-2005, 05:45 AM
Just recently, I won a savings bond from the 'Rotary Club', for something related to school. And I have no idea what I did. I mean, i'm not exactly the greatest student ever. I sleep in class alot, I tend to get distracted easily... Well, i'm rambling.
Anyone who wishes to congratulate me can do so, but the general topic is: Have you ever won anything, that you had no idea how you won it?

Jojee
04-23-2005, 05:47 AM
Congrats ^_-

I won myself a lovely boyfriend 8-)

Raven Nox
04-23-2005, 05:53 AM
what's the Rotary Club? oh and congrats... yeah I've won things... elemmentray school, hated them... they made me GET UP for it! How dare they!

strawberryman
04-23-2005, 05:55 AM
what's the Rotary Club? oh and congrats... yeah I've won things... elemmentray school, hated them... they made me GET UP for it! How dare they!
I got this privately. Woohoo.

Rase
04-23-2005, 06:35 AM
I've gotten various things I have no clue how I got. Including a book for colleges that I don't need, since I'm only a Sophmore and it's for next year.

Anyway, congratulations on your award. Hopefully it's something useful, like money or a scholarship.

Raven Nox
04-23-2005, 06:44 AM
I got this privately. Woohoo.

wha...? Oh... my typo turned into a joke. wow. I had to think about my own "joke"

rubah
04-23-2005, 10:48 PM
rotary club?

You didn't write any essays recently did you?

strawberryman
04-23-2005, 10:48 PM
rotary club?

You didn't write any essays recently did you?
Nope. Which is exactly why i'm wondering why I got it.

withered
04-24-2005, 04:13 AM
I won a freaking deftones t-shirt at a club tonight. I don't even like the deftones but it was free so I am not complaining.

YukiKiro
04-24-2005, 06:02 AM
i won something out of a drawing i never put a ticket in for. that was wierd. :O_O:

JaytodaP
04-24-2005, 06:07 AM
I got that same rotary award!!!!
I dont know why. Im no goody two shoes (there are 2 of those) and I got sent out for mocking the teacher laughing all the way to the office! She called my mom but she said"GOOD JOB"
OH YEAH
it was 25 bucks and i saved up and bought a yankees jersey with it.
AND I was forced to give the teacher i mocked flowers(I freakin hated her)
and she hugged me.(shes so freakin ugly and grimey.)
I went home and puked.(after she hugged me.)

Shlup
04-24-2005, 11:18 PM
I win financial aide every school year. And all I had to do was be poor. :D

boris no no
04-25-2005, 09:56 AM
I win financial aide every school year. And all I had to do was be poor. :D
me too!
good old grant!
*hugs finacial jobbies*