PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaker, Matchmaker, make me a match!!

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 05:49 AM
:skull3: No, this is not a matchmaking thread. Sort of.
And it isn't a personality test, either!
It's... a Final Fantasy Character/EoFF User Matchmaking thread!

Sure, it may sound stupid to you. But actually, it's kind of fun and may help you in your future dating processes! Please do NOT spam up my thread, as it is all good fun and Leeza might not see it that way if you guys spam it up, even though I love you spammity spammers. If you want to spam, just spam my usernotes. Everyone else does anyway.

This is how it works. Look at the person that has posted before you, eg. the next person who looks at this topic would have to analyze me. Say which FF Character you'd match them with and why.

Because there is no one before me, I'm going to make up a few random ones I was thinking of earlier!

Fuzakeru - Definately Tidus. I feel she is somewhat like Yuna, and her sweetness would attract his outgoing nature.
xlxRenoxlx - Poor xlxRenoxlx took me a while, but I eventually came up with Reno! I know it sounds dumb. But, from things I have recently read on him after I met her, I think thier happy-go-lucky natures fit very well. Neither of them are very argumentative.
FOA: AURON. Lol. She's so funny and hyper-istic, she'd annoy him to bits. But I reckon he'd eventually fall in love with her because opposites often attract. :skull3:
Well, I did it for you. IKU!

YOU MAY POST SOMEONE WHO IS NOT ONLINE.

EDIT: I have been matched. No one has to match me anymore, as I have recieved Vincent Valentine and Setzer Gibbiani. Not to mention some others. As long as I received Captain's, I'm good to go.

IRI WITH VINCENT OKAY!? WE GET THE POINT ALREADY!! :skull5:

Ism
04-23-2005, 05:51 AM
Changed my mind once again, you would go well with the Thief (FF1) coz your personalitys would harmonize. (well im assuming)
I also think you would fit well with that Tidus look-a-like (Shuin, Thanx Iri) from 10-2 coz he thinks outside the square like you :D :moogle:

Love,
Matt.

Clouded Sky
04-23-2005, 05:52 AM
Bet no one saw this coming, but WAKKA. :P Not only do you totally remind me of Lulu, you're always so nice and talkative. Wakka needs someone like that. He seems unstable at times, but not too much. You could be a stabalizer.

EDIT: Whoops, beat my post. Skip this one and compare them above me please. Teehee. Or, if you're feeling ambitious, compare us both and get the thread back on track.

The Captain
04-23-2005, 05:53 AM
Should we try to use what many people posted with regard to "types" of people that they find attractive to help with this process?

Take care all.

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 05:58 AM
WHEW I'll do all three of you.

Captain, I'd stick you with Yuffie. She's so immature, from what I have recently read. I'm sure you'd find her very amusing at times, and you could always fix her up.

Ism.. Jeebus, you'd have to go with someone calm-ish. Because you're an odd spark. Aeris, I'd say. NO. Tifa, yes Tifa. Live wires work well together.

clouded sky, hurmm... toughie. I'll get back to you.
EDIT: Garnet! you'd keep her wiley little persona entertained! And striaghten her out, too.

Yew-Yevon
04-23-2005, 06:01 AM
I gess this would work..........not like I have a chance with real girls.

Raven Nox
04-23-2005, 06:02 AM
I'm.... bad at matchmaking... but yeah, Wakka also 'cause of your Lulu-ness, it was said before...but hey... when you look that much like Lulu and I say something elese... i'd think of Lulu and that person... and that would scare me...

Yu-Yevon: I have NO clue for you... XD

Cybele
04-23-2005, 06:03 AM
Yu-Yevon and Yuna. I'll bet you didn't see that coming. :greenie:

Edit: Everyone's posting at the same time! :p Strawberryman, I'd say Faris. Gullwing, um, how about Cecil? I dunno...I picked a random person for you admittedly since I don't know you.

The Captain
04-23-2005, 06:03 AM
I suppose Iri, I'd say you'd make a decent match with your namesake, Vincent Valentine, as he has many of the qualities that you mentioned interested you, including dark features and a tragic past.

Take care all.

Ism
04-23-2005, 06:04 AM
Dudes, I may not understand what your saying coz i kinda only played FF1, FF7, FF10 and FF10-2. I know this is for fans but y'knwo Iri is so kool i had to join.

disapointedchild
04-23-2005, 06:08 AM
Captain, they have already said yuffie for you, but i disagree. I think you need someone intellectually stimulating. I think,

Edea.
She is smart, I think.

Fuzakeru
04-23-2005, 06:08 AM
Aww. Thanks for mentioning me, Iri! :<3:

I could see The Captain with someone more along the lines of . . . Quisits or perhaps LuLu as both are very wise and act very maturely. I'd have to say more towards Quistis though because I think she'd be the type to want to sit down and discuss theories and the more poetic things in life and I think she'd be more contemplative than LuLu, or at least willing to share her views. LuLu might just casts firaga on him or something. o.O;

Edit - Wow. Popular thread. o.o; Y'all beat me. I don't know either one of you very well so I'll just throw an array of FF girls at you and let y'all fight over them. xD! :<3:

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 06:09 AM
I agree now, dissapointedchild. I see where you're getting at.
As for you, hm... YES, you're the Aeris. Don't ask me why!

strawberryman
04-23-2005, 06:10 AM
Iri, you would most likely stick with...
Setzer. You both seem calm, but have a bit of a wild side. I'm not so sure about it, but he seems like somone who'd fit well together with you.

crashNUMBERS
04-23-2005, 06:10 AM
I really don't know...

Agent Proto
04-23-2005, 06:11 AM
Yeah, I agree The Cap would probably match well with Quistis.

Fuza would probably match good with... Seifer. Mwahaha Or not. I don't know.

Jojo would probably match well with a monkey, or maybe Tidus, because she likes the "cute guys."

Ism
04-23-2005, 06:11 AM
Fuzakeru, i reckon you would go well with Auron as he is dead (nah just kidding) um... Auron coz he is strong and protective. (even thought i dont know you [its just a feeling])

strawberryman
04-23-2005, 06:12 AM
I really don't know...
Oh, come on crash. Don't act amnesiac.
I'd say you fit with Yuffie. You're both energetic, and stubborn.

Lenna
04-23-2005, 06:12 AM
I definitely agree with Iri bout you Fuzakeru, Tidus would suit you very well. Me = cried when Tidus and Yunie were at the Moonflow or whatever it was called <3 such a lovely moment.

OMG @ Everyone POSTING at the SAME TIME!!

Raven Nox
04-23-2005, 06:13 AM

Edit: Everyone's posting at the same time! :p Strawberryman, I'd say Faris. Gullwing, um, how about Cecil? I dunno...I picked a random person for you admittedly since I don't know you.

what...? PLEASE NO!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *would kill herself but doesn't believe in suicide* Dang... I like gothish guys... or guys that can make me laugh, which ever...Cecil sucks (in a datable way)

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 06:14 AM
Crash, if you don't know, don't post, love.
Fuza fuzzie: Tidus, as I mentioned before
Agent Proto: That dark kick-ass chick from FFVIII with the gun. Yes, the evil-like one.
Strawberry man: Eiko. she's cute, and you're so not the 'cute' type. It'd be great fun!
Gullwing: Someone very intellectual. Auron, maybe?

PS. Captain! Valentine is my REAL last name. :skull5:

Cybele
04-23-2005, 06:15 AM

what...? PLEASE NO!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *would kill herself but doesn't believe in suicide* Dang... I like gothish guys... Cecil sucks (in a datable way)

Sorry...um, how about Vincent then?

Lenna
Gullwing how about Shadow then? :P

Lmfao no one is gonna be able to keep up!!!!

strawberryman
For Strawberryman, Faris :D
Thank you.
xlxRenoxlx- You know, all that comes to mind IS Reno.:( Sorry if i'm a bit increative. You two do seem alike, nonetheless.

Fuzakeru
04-23-2005, 06:16 AM
-snicker- Auron would protect me and you're right about me wanting protection. ^_^- One of the reasons I fell in love with Myles. Although . . . Ism . . . -whispers- I'll share Auron with you if you want. o.o!! :D

Proto - Man, I love you for picking my favorite FF guy EVER!!! :<3: :<3: :<3: =D I'll let you have Myles. >.> Actually, I could see you with someone like Rinoa ( ^_^;; ) since she's really sweet and playful and would take good care of you. >.> If she touched the w00t hat you have to kill her.

I could see crashnumbers with . . . Selphie. o.o Not really but seeing you slaughter her after ten verses of the train song would amuse me greatly. You would need someone who could discuss deeper matters but still treat you very kindly. Hmm. Perhaps Yuna?

Edit - I notice that no one is able to keep up. Perhaps we should limit each person's post to one per thirty ( like we did with the post something nice about the person before you thread ) or something along those lines to keep confusion down. I'll back out for a while to help with this problem. Nice thread!! ^_^- Very fun, Iri.

Lenna
04-23-2005, 06:17 AM
Jojo would deffo match with Gau if she'd match with a monkey lolol!!

Raven Nox
04-23-2005, 06:17 AM
Yes... Vincent and Shadow are good.. but shadow is alreay wereing suba wear...Vincent. Yes, Vincent, XD Sorry for screaming, just really Cecil... *shudders* and somehow I knew Stawberryman would like the Faris comment

EDIT: Auron's good... I liked Auron.... I like Vincent more though, lol, thanks! This is actually fun.. mostly 'cause you have to time your posts

The Captain
04-23-2005, 06:18 AM
"PS. Captain! Valentine is my REAL last name."

I see! I still think Vincent would be a good fit for you, though he is a bit serious-minded and could probably stand to lighten up a bit, which you could hopefully help him with. (Also, if I'm not mistaken, I realize how ironic that I'm picking the character with THAT name).

Take care all.

Ism
04-23-2005, 06:20 AM
w00t I was right for once. does anyone know who would suit me? You can have Auron to yourslef :D. Iri you would go well with Vincent or he would at least sire you.

strawberryman
04-23-2005, 06:21 AM
I knew Stawberryman would like the Faris comment
Cause i'm a pirate.

I notice that no one is able to keep up. Perhaps we should limit each person's post to one per thirty ( like we did with the post something nice about the person before you thread ) or something along those lines to keep confusion down. I'll back out for a while to help with this problem. Nice thread!! ^_^- Very fun, Iri.
Actually, what i'm doing is posting a random piece of info, and editing it to the person above me afterwords. Works quite well.
soo....
ISM seems somewhat like a Selphie kind of person too, but i think he'd be singing along with her train song. You're both bubbly, and homicidal at the same time.

Lenna
04-23-2005, 06:22 AM
I actually think that Iri would fit more with a guy like...Locke.. Dedicated to adventure but also very caring and cautious for who he loves. He also has a sense of humour at times. I think she'd like him teehee.

The Captain mmm..... how about.. Beatrix!!!!

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 06:23 AM
Isn't Iri clever for making such an awesome topic!?! :skull3:

No, no, Gullwing and Auron. I so think Auron!
Crash, Yuffie, as others have said before me. Stubborn little children! :skull3:
Ok, Captain. I'll take your word for it, and I'll go a-hunting. I usually take your word for it anyway.
Jojo: with Jenova.

StarlightAngel
04-23-2005, 06:24 AM
w00t I was right for once. does anyone know who would suit me? You can have Auron to yourslef :D. Iri you would go well with Vincent or he would at least sire you.

Someone like..... Yuna? :confused:

Cybele
04-23-2005, 06:26 AM
Starlight and Zidane! Well, if Zidane were less flirty...who would I go well with?

Raven Nox
04-23-2005, 06:27 AM
awww.. I like Vincent... lol, as long as it the young Auron, 'cause he was hot! (and the old Auron is to old)

Ism
04-23-2005, 06:31 AM
ugh, yuna? Ugh no thnx.....Someoen like Rikku mabye but not her she would make me go insane...

P,S Auron is dead lol.....

EDIT: im leaving bye

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 06:31 AM
Terra*Aeris seems to have such an adorable Persona. I'm not quite sure, but I think I'd place her with either Tidus, or even go as far as saying someone funny like Locke?
Starlight, OH GOD, definately Zidane. :skull7: So, you-esque.

So far I have Thief, Wakka, Locke, Vincent X2, Setzer, Shuin...
Why am I getting all the evil people? :skull3:
It doesn't matter, though. I trust the Captain on this one. Vincent it is.

Lenna
04-23-2005, 06:32 AM
LOL! @ Auron too old. Gullwing how do you know he was really old ;)

He may have been in late 20's for all you know :P

You know what square are like, Cloud and tifa and all them looked really young in my opinion n they were like 21, 20 etc, where as Squall n rinoa, zidane and garnet they all looked about 20 imo. but they were only 17/16 :O

I found that quite amusing :P

Agent Proto
04-23-2005, 06:33 AM
Proto - Man, I love you for picking my favorite FF guy EVER!!! :<3: :<3: :<3: =D I'll let you have Myles. >.> Actually, I could see you with someone like Rinoa ( ^_^;; ) since she's really sweet and playful and would take good care of you. >.> If she touched the w00t hat you have to kill her.

Edit - I notice that no one is able to keep up. Perhaps we should limit each person's post to one per thirty ( like we did with the post something nice about the person before you thread ) or something along those lines to keep confusion down. I'll back out for a while to help with this problem. Nice thread!! ^_^- Very fun, Iri.

Rinoa is cool. <3

And I agree that everyone should limit themselves to at least one post per thirty, or at least don't post so much in such a short period. :p

Cybele
04-23-2005, 06:35 AM
Me and Tidus? My turn to scream...he would drive me insane with his whining and ugh! Anyone else would be better than him. Sorry, you didn't know about my loathing for Tidus. :p

Jojee
04-23-2005, 06:36 AM
Jojo would probably match well with a monkey, or maybe Tidus, because she likes the "cute guys." Tidus is a cute guy? ;] *notes Jiff's taste in men* Not bad, though ^_~

Jojo would deffo match with Gau if she'd match with a monkey lolol!! Haha, I'll pick the monkey! XD *falls over* Gau's like 12.

Jojo: with Jenova. Lmao! *runs away*

For some reason, I'd match smittenkitten with Irvine :)

Stephie dear with Aeris ;)

Raven Nox
04-23-2005, 06:36 AM
P,S Auron is dead lol.....

I know...

LOL! @ Auron too old. Gullwing how do you know he was really old

He may have been in late 20's for all you know :P

You know what square are like, Cloud and tifa and all them looked really young in my opinion n they were like 21, 20 etc, where as Squall n rinoa, zidane and garnet they all looked about 20 imo. but they were only 17/16 :O

I found that quite amusing :P

He's 36, i'm 14... yeah...

My name is...something..?
04-23-2005, 06:37 AM
I definitely see you with Auron, Gullwing, no doubt about it. The age wouldn't make a difference.

Lenna
04-23-2005, 06:38 AM
Right I've been told you can matchmake someone who isn't online it's ok as the thread is gonna get repetitive.

So I'm gonna Matchmake kyuzo... with Reno... and I'm not telling anyone the reason *giggles* :D and no he's not gay!

Clouded Sky
04-23-2005, 06:40 AM
I think Jojo and a moogle would work well together. Or Ramza. You could help poor little Ramza feel secure and get him to have a little fun.

Raven Nox
04-23-2005, 06:40 AM
Great... now I'll think of this every time I play FFX... and now hate FFX-2 because he's not in it (I'm kidding) ... Auron is awesome... lol, me like this thread! n.n My name is...something..? should be with...hmmm... I'll get back to ya on that...

Lenna
04-23-2005, 06:42 AM
Rinoa? my name is something should probably be with Rinoa.. I think.. or Selphie!!

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 06:44 AM
My name is....something..?
Someone smart. Quistis, I do beleive.

Other people who I can match who have not been matched already:
Apollo - Maria. Like his lovely girlfriend.
Resha: Cloud. Spunky natures! Cloud's quite a protector and would watch over her.

Cybele
04-23-2005, 06:45 AM
I think My name is...something..? would go well with Rydia for some reason. :greenie: I dunno why.

Other people:
xlxRenoxlx maybe Reno? :p
Iri: Definetly Vincent.

04-23-2005, 06:46 AM
Why exactly am I being paired with mostly characters from 8?

Jojee
I think Jojo and a moogle would work well together. Or Ramza. You could help poor little Ramza feel secure and get him to have a little fun. Ramza's a little cutie ^_^ I thought he was a girl, though. Fitting, cos' my bf is too! Wait erm. :rolleyes2 Mog, too, mm MMM, that arse... :love:

clouded sky with Quistis, she could whip him into shape tehehe... ;)

xlxRenoxlx with Irvine as well, she deserves an attention giving and loving albeit flirty guy ^_-

Iri with Vincent is a good one.

Jiff with Umaro, oh man the hot imagination action, I can't bare it any longer...

Bawb with a chocobo 8-)

Clouded Sky
Hmm, Reesha would be good with cloud, but I can also see her with Zell. Those two would be so much fun together.

Cybele
04-23-2005, 06:47 AM
Why exactly am I being paired with mostly characters from 8?

Hey, I paired you with someone from FFIV! :greenie:

04-23-2005, 06:49 AM
Oh, I didn't see that message before I wrote mine...

Agent Proto
Jiff with Umaro, oh man the hot imagination action, I can't bare it any longer...

No, but I can definitely see Dr Unne with Umaro. :D

Jojee
Resha is a Zell girl ;] They will make so much trouble together.

Terra*Aeris with ...General Leo! :p

My name is... something? with Black Mage, FF1 *grins*

Edit: Then Gogo for you, Jfif XD

Lenna
04-23-2005, 06:50 AM
xlxRenoxlx with Irvine as well, she deserves an attention giving and loving albeit flirty guy ^_-

Hehe, that's so sweet Jojo <3<3

Jojo *thinks of someone else to go with jojo* mmmm how about....Wakka or Sabin, hunky men jus for a sexeh jojo! :P

mmmm how about Chef... let's seee......

OoOoOoO I know!!!!!

He'd go well with Terra or Celes Imo

04-23-2005, 06:50 AM
My name is... something? with Black Mage, FF1 *grins*

But why? I don't understand...
Besides, the FF1 characters were... all male, right?

Clouded Sky
04-23-2005, 06:51 AM
pr00t and Jessie from FFVII. Procedures, procedures, procedures. Plus you both cna blatantly state that our IDs are invalid. Though jessie only knows cuz the train goes crazy. You can check IPs. weeeee

Cybele
04-23-2005, 06:52 AM
Terra*Aeris with ...General Leo! :p

General Leo, huh? I could see that working... :greenie:

fire_of_avalon
foa = Auron. No one else. [/silly possessive fangirl]

My name is something = Terra. Get it? Get it?

EDIT: Oops, thread moving too fast. As for Starry Relm, I don't know you that well and nothing springs immediatly to mind, so you will be paired with Kain from FFIV because he's my favorite ever. Hurray!

Jojee
But why? I don't understand... Don't you question my logic! :p Actually it's because of your name, it's not really defined and you've got that aura of mystery ;] And hey, FF1 characters are the same.

Psst thanks Reno, hunky guys mmm. ^_-

Edit: Haha nice one, foa xP *prods*

And Terra*Aeris, Gen Leo is a sweetie ;] I was so sad when mmmmm.

04-23-2005, 06:55 AM
But why? I don't understand... Don't you question my logic! :p Actually it's because of your name, it's not really defined and you've got that aura of mystery ;] And hey, FF1 characters are the same.

Ah, but they are all male...I'm not into that...but thanks mysterious is what I go for...

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 06:57 AM
foa = Auron. No one else. [/silly possessive fangirl]

My name is something = Terra. Get it? Get it?

EDIT: Oops, thread moving too fast. As for Starry Relm, I don't know you that well and nothing springs immediatly to mind, so you will be paired with Kain from FFIV because he's my favorite ever. Hurray!
That was the first one I wrote, FOA. :skull3:

Jojee
04-23-2005, 06:58 AM
They never say that ^_- 8-bit theatre webcomic has White Mage as a female.

Foa with Tifa, that would be hot... I mean. Er. Squall. Or someone. *twitch*

'Kishi with Relm or Rydia, we all know why.

Cybele
04-23-2005, 06:59 AM
And Terra*Aeris, Gen Leo is a sweetie ;] I was so sad when mmmmm.

Oh, I know. He's just so sweet...that boat scene with Terra was just wonderful. I see you with...Red XIII! Why? A monkey and a hyena crossed with a tiger would be interesting! As for personality...maybe Gippal? :greenie:

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 07:00 AM
Ah, but they are all male...I'm not into that...but thanks mysterious is what I go for.

My name is... something..? You MUST Post about other people, please. You've done this twice already. If you've already done somebody, then think of another member who isn't present.
Ok? Okay, sweetheart. :skull3:

04-23-2005, 07:02 AM
Starry Relm, I see you with Kain, just something about your personality I guess.

Edit: Yeah, I know i was supposed to match people, I was just confirming something. My bad.

Lenna
04-23-2005, 07:04 AM
Urmmmm Squall of SeeD.. He'd go nicely with Quistis she has all the useful information in FF8. And well, he can answer just about ANYTHING with a brilliant and detailed answer :D <3

Jojee
04-23-2005, 07:04 AM
Red XIII, hahaha... so much bestality *sweatdrop* (I didn't abbreviate it. Proud of myself. :) ) Btw, who's Gippal?

RSL with Rydia 8-)

Raven Nox
04-23-2005, 07:05 AM
sweetheart

I went to Taco Bell today and the cover-thingy on the top of the soda cup said that... freaked me out...

oh yes... the topic... My Name Is...Something...? Hmmm... Terra, don't know why, just kinda fits to me, remeber, I suck at matchmaking.

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 07:08 AM
sweetheart

I went to Taco Bell today and the cover-thingy on the top of the soda cup said that... freaked me out...

oh yes... the topic... My Name Is...Something...? Hmmm... Terra, don't know why, just kinda fits to me, remeber, I suck at matchmaking.

Haha, it's a brand. Jojo and Jenova, I say!

Lenna
04-23-2005, 07:09 AM
TheAbominatrix with Sephiroth or Seifer definitely!!

Cybele
04-23-2005, 07:10 AM
Red XIII, hahaha... so much bestality *sweatdrop* (I didn't abbreviate it. Proud of myself. :) ) Btw, who's Gippal?

RSL with Rydia 8-)

Gippal's from FFX-2. He liked Rikku. I totally see...Crash with Rinoa. Just completely. They could send hearts to each other and it'd just be so sweet! :love:

04-23-2005, 07:13 AM
Llanowar, with Quistis, they tend to be smart people, and work unusually hard to figure things out.

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 07:14 AM
Public Service Announcement: This topic has now officially gone up in flames.

Lenna
04-23-2005, 07:14 AM
How about Jojo with Rinoa's dog Angelo, she could teach the dog new tricks :P a dog is always a man's best friend. Doesn't necessarily have to be "love love" can be pet love :p

Raven Nox
04-23-2005, 07:22 AM
How about Jojo with Rinoa's dog Angelo, she could teach the dog new tricks :P a dog is always a man's best friend. Doesn't necessarily have to be "love love" can be pet love

yeah... I was about to say... 'cause that's disturbing...

and I don't kno if your a girl or a boy so can't reall match you

strawberryman
04-23-2005, 07:24 AM
Public Service Announcement: This topic has now officially gone up in flames.
These tend to never work anyway.
Sorry, but seeing as how it's going up in flames as you say, I just thought i'd clarify.

Lenna
04-23-2005, 07:31 AM
I'm female Gullwing, xlxRenoxlx is basically to show I love reno :P lol and I'd match you with mmm...Tseng :D and if Angelo doesn't work for Jojo then Red XIII will :D

Jojee
04-23-2005, 07:32 AM
I love dogs (<s>for dinner!</s>) ^_^ Angelo is adorable.

Leeza with Cait Sith, haha ;) ..Actually no. But the cat part.... :p

Raven Nox
04-23-2005, 07:34 AM
oh, well, I think I knew, but forgot lol sorry, and since you love Reno i'm saying Reno 'cause I think you deserve him n.n (he did rock) Tseng? Never would've though of that, lol.

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 07:36 AM
Leeza and Kimahri.

Lenna
04-23-2005, 07:36 AM
I love monkeys For Dinner! too, they're not as cute as you tho jojo you're like sooooo the cutest most evil ickle monkey I've seen ever :P*gives a lil angel look*

Seeby See~ I would say Fujin.

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 07:45 AM
OMG How could we forget smittenkitten!?!

Let's see... any guy she wanted, really, but I'm going to go with Squall. She's almost shy, and he'd like that, I think.

nik0tine
04-23-2005, 07:57 AM
Although this isn't an FF character, I must say that I think that "The Captain" matches well with Elly from Xenogears. They both have strong convictions and can make the world a better place.

Lenna
04-23-2005, 08:29 AM
oo nik0tine.... how about.. Queen Brahne... LOL JK!!!!! urm.. Ruby!!! the actress girl from FF9

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 08:35 AM
nik pickle deserves a good girl. I agree with the Ruby idea.

smittenkitten
04-23-2005, 08:57 AM
I want Squall!!!!!!!!hehe i don't know i think Barret is hot though :laugh: hehe what you think?..xXx.....

theundeadhero
04-23-2005, 09:07 AM
SmittenKitten, I would put you with Laguna. He's so much cooler than Squall.

*Hopes for Yuffie or Rikku*

Cybele
04-23-2005, 09:09 AM
Hmm...theundeadhero...Rikku, in a dark warrior outfit. :greenie:

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 09:14 AM
undeadhero? Me, of course! (joking)
I'm sorry. I'd put you with a drunk Paine.
Starry Relm... I think I said before, Locke.

Lenna
04-23-2005, 09:24 AM
I think the undeadhero would be better with Lani!!! bounty hunter rawr.. she's like... hawt! just like you Iri m'dear :D

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 11:53 AM
Lol, no.
But I do confuse the words kami and kani
Like I confuse boku and boki!

One more! DMKA + Edea. LOL.

Nod
04-23-2005, 12:13 PM
xlxrenoxlx with Irvine. I DONT KNOW WHY!!!!! :p
Iri with.............i dunno, Cait Sith, cos of the whole cat-clock thing......
......or just everyone with Don Corneo cos he's a legend!

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 12:17 PM
Nod with Rinoa so she could straighten him out!

Nod
04-23-2005, 12:39 PM
Me and Iri!!!! :p

or not............i think Vincent is good for Iri......he's dark and mysterious etc.

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 01:51 PM
*sighs* Nod, I wuv you.

Back on topic! SMF with... SEPHIROTH!

Social Moon Firesky
04-23-2005, 01:54 PM
Sephiroth is MINE! My match for Iri is...SEYMOUR! He's mine though, but I'm willing to share!

Rusty
04-23-2005, 02:05 PM
Sephiroth with SMF :p

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 02:07 PM
Rusty, for miss Tifa instead of me. Rusty's quite smart, he needs a bouncy, clever gal beside him.

Blackmageboi
04-23-2005, 02:08 PM
i believe SMF has some very interesting manga involving sephiroth and vincent so yeah SMF with both of them and selphie

EDIT: and squall and irvine if it shuts her up

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 02:11 PM
Blackmageboi with Terra! She's a fighter hee hee!

Rusty
04-23-2005, 02:15 PM
Rusty, for miss Tifa instead of me. Rusty's quite smart, he needs a bouncy, clever gal beside him.

That'd be great, if I was a guy :D

Croyles
04-23-2005, 02:16 PM
hmmm theres no one for me to analyse...
everyone who posted the last 10 or 20 times has already been analysed

Blackmageboi
04-23-2005, 02:16 PM
which final fantasy is terra from??

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 02:17 PM
It doesnt matter lol! They put me with Tifa too!

Croyles
04-23-2005, 02:20 PM
Iri with ehmmm, Auron, Vincent, Squall and/or Cloud

I think you would go together quite well.

theundeadhero
04-23-2005, 02:22 PM
which final fantasy is terra from??
VI

Social Moon Firesky
04-23-2005, 02:23 PM
Iri with ehmmm, Auron, Vincent, Squall and/or Cloud

I think you would go together quite well.

Problem: Squall and Vincent have been claimed...by ME! Jack-boi says so. I'm quite willing to share though. :D

Blackmageboi
04-23-2005, 02:24 PM
VI
o yes sorry i havent played 6 much but i remember who she is

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 02:26 PM
Problem: Squall and Vincent have been claimed...by ME! Jack-boi says so. I'm quite willing to share though. :D

No claims here, love. It's free for all.
theundeadhero with me! Eg Lulu.
and Croyles... hmm... Wow this is tough! Tifa, I guess. He's pretty honest, and need someone spunky.

Croyles
04-23-2005, 02:29 PM

No claims here, love. It's free for all.
theundeadhero with me! Eg Lulu.
and Croyles... hmm... Wow this is tough! Tifa, I guess. He's pretty honest, and need someone spunky.

I'd go with Lulu anyday! But spunkiness is also good!

Rusty
04-23-2005, 02:30 PM
Wakka for Iri. Not just because you look like Lulu :)

Social Moon Firesky
04-23-2005, 02:33 PM
Fine, no claims. *Grumbles*

theundeadhero
04-23-2005, 02:42 PM
theundeadhero with me! Woo Hoo! :excited:

Take that stalkers!

Old Manus
04-23-2005, 04:57 PM
Doomsday - Odin. Yeah.

Resha
04-23-2005, 05:05 PM
Only happy people matchmake. ^.^

crashNUMBERS
04-23-2005, 05:22 PM
Resha with a blackmage. Care to know why... ;)

Resha
04-23-2005, 05:38 PM
o_O WHY?!?! Mr. Blackmage?! xDDDDDDD

crashNUMBERS
04-23-2005, 05:46 PM
Ding, Ding, Ding!! Correct!!!!!!

Social Moon Firesky
04-23-2005, 06:10 PM
Jack-boi for Rinoa. 'Cos I thought he liked her, but he didn't...Meh. Jack-boi 4 Rinoa. :<3:

Jebus
04-23-2005, 06:25 PM

Pfft. Pfft, I say.

DMKA
04-23-2005, 06:29 PM
DJzen and Heidegger.

Social Moon Firesky
04-23-2005, 06:36 PM
Monkey d luffy and Quina! They are a match made in heaven! :D

crashNUMBERS
04-23-2005, 06:54 PM
No matches for me?? :cry:

Social Moon Firesky
04-23-2005, 06:58 PM
Crash and...Garnet, 'cos I think they'd make a good couple.

Resha
04-23-2005, 07:07 PM

Pfft. Pfft, I say.

xDDDDD Jeebie shows his approval of my statement?!?! :p

Blackmageboi
04-23-2005, 10:09 PM
Jack-boi for Rinoa. 'Cos I thought he liked her, but he didn't...Meh. Jack-boi 4 Rinoa. :<3:
i resent being called jack-boi .......FERN!

resha with kiros cuz they are both a bit wierd

Nod
04-23-2005, 10:18 PM
*sighs* Nod, I wuv you.

:kiss: :ty: :D:D

yeah, definitely blackmageboi with Rinoa. omg they're teh best!

Blackmageboi
04-23-2005, 10:20 PM
why rinoa?

rubah
04-23-2005, 10:24 PM
I'm hesitant to actually read this threadX.x;; or to post one for myself. (I'll let someone else do that)

So, I'll give a hearty agreeing to foa+auron, because if it isn't me, and it isn't rikku, it might as well be foa!:D

Garnie
04-23-2005, 10:32 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. tougthy one ................i think rubah and tidus. tidus is the nice bloke youd meet in a unessery plce an hit it offf with

VISIT GARNIES=WORLD

Yamaneko
04-23-2005, 11:17 PM
No more of these threads for a while, guys.