PDA

View Full Version : What you look like...

smittenkitten
04-23-2005, 11:54 AM
Hey i don't have a clue what most of you lok like so tell me i'd like to know the only person ive seen a pic of is Iri hehe and those who live in my town wel im small 5"3 i have green/blue eyes,i have long hair im back to blonde now em....im 5 in feet size?(but their shrinking).. and im 105lbs in weight,i love to wear black,skirt's,corset's cute ribbon,big boot's,wear eyeliner,white foundation sometimes,wear lod's of different belt's,eat chocolate and that's about it but i want to know about YOU!
Iri darling you can tell us if you want hehe..xXx....
Edit:oh and FOA in your profile hehe looking good...

louby_4eva
04-23-2005, 11:57 AM
There are pictures of some people in the photo album, but I'm 5"3/4, long-ish brown curly hair, with hazel coloured eyes and freckles........grrrrrrr, I hate my freckles. :mad2: oh, and I'm 7 stone 1, I think :love:

Cybele
04-23-2005, 11:59 AM
Um, okay. I have shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. Everyone says that I have porcelain skin or whatever. They say it's a huge compliment. :greenie: Oh and I'm somewhere around 5'. I haven't measured my height in a long time though.

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 12:00 PM
Lol okay!
I have short black hair, ice blue eyes, pale white skin. I'm 5'9', weigh abooout 130/145 lbs (checked yesterday) And I've got the oddest measurements ever! I have 20 inch waist, 40 inch hips, and erm... hehe, nothing I really want to tell you. But I'm always showing off my cleavage haha! :skull3:
I wear odd goth clothes, Lulu tops, and erm. You'll never catch me in pants, EVER. I'm 100% skirts and dresses. Eyeliner galore and purple eyeshadow, too. I'm always showing off my legs except when I wear <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=long%20skirts" :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:over="window.status='long skirts'; return true;" :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:out="window.status=''; return true;">long skirts</a>, and I have high, above the knee black <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=lace%20up%20boots" :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:over="window.status='lace up boots'; return true;" :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:out="window.status=''; return true;">lace up boots</a> which I wear all the time.

EDIT: This was Iri's 1000th POST!

Nod
04-23-2005, 12:18 PM
im 6'00''. dark hair. dark brown eyes. about 11 stone in weight.....oh heck, you can see the picture of me HERE (http://www.eyesonff.com/members/album/Nod)

:D

nik0tine
04-23-2005, 12:26 PM
Unattractive.

My name is...something..?
04-23-2005, 12:29 PM
I'm 6" 1'
I have short to medium length black hair, dark brown eyes, a goatee, I weigh around 145-155, always wear black clothes, have 3 pairs of black leather boots, I wear a cross-belt(Like Squall's) sometimes, I have a medium build with pretty good upper body strength, and yeah, that's all I can think of right now, to describe myself.

Nod
04-23-2005, 12:33 PM
awwww, thanks Iri!!! your're really pretty too ;)

to add to the topic- clothes wise, i normally wear blue jeans and a t-shirt of varying colour depending on what element i feel that day- wood, metal, fire, earth or water.
:)

smittenkitten
04-23-2005, 12:34 PM
I want to marry you mnis you sound beautiful but i alway's don't care for look's im more of a personality person hehe n of coarse iri is bonnie she's beautylicious.xXx..

Old Manus
04-23-2005, 12:39 PM
I'll be whatever you want me to be...;)

Rostum
04-23-2005, 12:49 PM
I am ugly. ;_;

Meat Puppet
04-23-2005, 12:53 PM
I look like Michael Jackson :spin:

Dr.K
04-23-2005, 01:20 PM
Tall, dark and handsome...yeah, my mobile phone is pretty nice.

As for me, I'm around 6'4, 186lbs, blue eyes, brown hair...uuh, usually wear dark clothing.
And that's that :)

Rainecloud
04-23-2005, 01:23 PM
I'm 6'2" tall, I weigh 152lbs, and I have fairly dark skin.

Rostum
04-23-2005, 01:24 PM
Well, I decided to take some snap shops.
Rate me! xD

Halifax Housewife
04-23-2005, 01:27 PM
You could always check out the album to see what most people look like.

Here's me:
http://img208.exs.cx/img208/2356/tmac26kr.jpg

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 01:42 PM
*sighs* The Album is fun to see people. But alot of people don't put pics in the album. :skull2:

louby_4eva
04-23-2005, 01:47 PM
*sighs* The Album is fun to see people. But alot of people don't put pics in the album. :skull2:

I know, I think everyone should put a pic of themselves in the album, unless they don't have a digi camara of course, but its nice to able to put faces to names/signitures/avatars. :love:

sephiroth JR
04-23-2005, 01:48 PM
5'10 with medium length blonde spikey hair.I weigh 9.5 stone,i have blue sometimes green eyes, white(not pale,not tanned)skin.straight white teeth,broad shoulders,big arms,30" waist ,muscled long legs(due to years of running and playing squash,among other sports) size 8 feet(uk) weather or not its different in the american shoe size.im pretty active so i wear alot of <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=sports%20clothes" :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:over="window.status='sports clothes'; return true;" :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:out="window.status=''; return true;">sports clothes</a> eg- <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=short%20sleeve%20shirts" :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:over="window.status='short sleeve shirts'; return true;" :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:out="window.status=''; return true;">short sleeve shirts</a> track suits right now im wearing a pair of jeans a <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=diesel%20shirt" :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:over="window.status='diesel shirt'; return true;" :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:out="window.status=''; return true;">diesel shirt</a> and a fred perry jacket.

Rusty
04-23-2005, 02:03 PM
I'm about 5'1, I have blonde hair, hazel eyes, tanned skin and I'm slim.

:)

Skogs
04-23-2005, 02:05 PM
6'1, 87kg (but most people are suprised when they find out I weight that much, since I don't really look it). Medium build. Dark brown hair, blue-grey eyes. Hair is shortish. Fairly pale complexion.

Rye
04-23-2005, 02:32 PM
I'm probably one of the shortest people on this board.

I'm 5 feet tall, 122 pounds. I have long dark brown hair that's nearly at my waist, I have greenish blue eyes, and I'm very pale. I wear black shirts and blue jeans most of the time. I love the corsettish type of tops, but I only have a few of those. Mostly, I'm in band t-shirts or in t-shirts with a little witty message on them. There is a photo of me in the album, but I'll attach the one of me from about a year ago with a really really silly look on my face, since I don't like my school photo picture and I don't get my digital camera until the end of June.

theundeadhero
04-23-2005, 02:34 PM
Well, I used to look like 1, but now it's more like 2 and 3.

Slightly light blonde hair now when it's clean, pale blue eyes, 5 'o clock shadow, baby (when I can get away with it), 5'9", between 142-150 pounds. It changes a lot.

I mostly where jeans with a band t-shirt. I've been wearing combat boots with spikes in the bottom shoe loopy thingies and a wallet chain that hangs to my knee (made from a dog leash) since I was in 8th grade.

That quote from the album that says, "Who else plays RPG's" is from a thread where someone was complaining about why everyone here looks like stoner/goths.

udsuna
04-23-2005, 02:41 PM
6'2", 190lbs (and I actually have a decent physique, that's not fat), medium brown hair that tends to have naturally occuring blond and auburn highlights. And I have aquamarine color eyes that sometimes change colors, and will go anywhere between light green, light blue, and occasionally grey-white.

However, due to my family heritage, I look a LOT younger than I am. I'm 21, and have a 16ish face. Then, I have an uncle that's almost 40 and still gets carded for cigarettes. So, I'll probably be taking advantage of this next decade or two ;)

Oh, yeah, and I can't tan. It's me Irish roots... I go out, I burn red in no time, and three days layer the skin peels and is back to the original color. Fortunately, I only got light freckles. My poor sister... we used to play "connect the dots" with her freckles... then the freckles joined in.

fire_of_avalon
04-23-2005, 03:02 PM
I'm short fat and sexy. That about covers it.

ughhis
04-23-2005, 03:51 PM
I have brown hair and green-brown-blue-yellow eyes. I'm thin and pale, too.
I like me.

Sasquatch
04-23-2005, 03:58 PM
I'm 5'10", about 160-165 pounds, athletic build, brown hair, hazel eyes (change from brown/gray/green). Size 12 shoes (I think 11 in UK). Lately, I've been wearing sleeveless t-shirts and jeans, but I'm still haven't gotten out of the habit of starting to put my DCUs on...sometimes I still take those out of the closet before I realize I don't have to wear my uniform all the time anymore. But if I'm out in town or anything, I'll be in a t-shirt, jeans, watch, class ring, and a black nike hat.

I don't think most people...or anybody, really, here knows what I look like.

I think this'll work. This is from when I was...18, not too long before I left for Iraq. I'm with my niece.
http://img108.echo.cx/img108/1585/adamhailey4lz.th.jpg

YunaGirl05
04-23-2005, 04:02 PM
about 5'3 5'4 95 pounds. skinney but fit. long brownish blonde hair. my eyes kinda change around to with blue green and gray. i tan good in the summer. i think i wear a size 6 and a half to 7 in shoe. big eyes dark eyelashes good cheackbones full redish lips. I wear lots of different types of clothes whatever i feel like wearing that day. and i'm 14

Garnie
04-23-2005, 04:12 PM
im a white english chick ,brown eyes ,long curly hair mosey brown,medium build ,36d, Garnies a pretty bird!!

Resha
04-23-2005, 04:50 PM
I'm er...oh. I'm a very Pooga-looking person. Imagine a Pooga! ^.^ And there I'll be! :love:

Edit: Oh yeah, and Garnie is the awesomest and shmexiest. <3

Levian
04-23-2005, 05:11 PM
When I don't whistle, I look like Sharon Stone, but this is what I look like when I whistle:

YunaGirl05
04-23-2005, 06:31 PM
this is a pic of me

Jebus
04-23-2005, 06:35 PM
This picture is two years old, bit it's the only one I have of my online. Now I have a goatee, I'm thinner, I have hair past my eyes, and I wear glasses. I also have brown hair and blue eyes, since it's a black and white picture.

I'm about 6'0, 6'1 and I weigh around 248 lbs.

Jojee
04-23-2005, 06:51 PM
I'm 5'0" and of normal build and black hair and y'know, yada yada, I think everyone's seen a picture of me ^^ But I took my photo out of the album because random people I didn't know and never seen post before were PMing me about it and being creepy o_0

theundeadhero
04-23-2005, 07:07 PM
I'm 5'0" and of normal build and black hair and y'know, yada yada,She's 4'11 1/2" and looks like Blossom the powerpuff girl. :)

strawberryman
04-23-2005, 08:07 PM
I am the god of the underworld. I have no specific "looks".

boris no no
04-23-2005, 08:29 PM
im a white english chick ,brown eyes ,long curly hair mosey brown,medium build ,36d, Garnies a pretty bird!!
that picture of you, was it taken in the bless in Derby?? (or not....) xD best pub in the WORLD!
well i'm about 5 foot 5, over weight and a sex bomb!!! :p :p :p
well maybe not
click here and become blinded by my ickyness! (http://www.eyesonff.com/members/album/borisnono)

Psychotic
04-23-2005, 08:30 PM
4ft tall, 400 lbs, big long white beard, dirty raincoat.

KoShiatar
04-23-2005, 08:39 PM
Most of the time I look just like a normal human being but when full moon comes out I become small and yellow with wings. No, I'm joking. This is what I look like:

http://www.compagniagranducato.it/servizi/raduno9/00017.jpg

I'm the red haired girl. Actually I didn't like that hairdo much. I have chocolate brown hair with a blonde stran now.

Pauten
04-23-2005, 08:57 PM
Me, In full rock star mode.

Casey
04-23-2005, 09:11 PM
5'9 167 pounds, atheltic build. Half filipeno/caucasion, natural black-brown hair, brown eyes, and yeah that's about it....

edit: the last one was from last year, the first two are from yesterday. I all took them myself. :)

Cuchulainn
04-23-2005, 09:27 PM
I look like a German Sausage.

disapointedchild
04-23-2005, 09:40 PM
Untill I can get a better pic for you, this (http://www.eyesonff.com/members/album/disapointedchild/disapointedchild01) one will have to do.

rubah
04-23-2005, 10:27 PM
long dark brown hair. tall. not as drunk as my profile picture would suggest.

oh, and I guess there's a few pictures in the album. yey.

Vyk
04-23-2005, 11:11 PM
Well the album won't let me log in or anything. So that's out of the question. Not even sure what's wrong there. But that should answer that question. There is a rather... uncalled for picture of me in my profile right now.

Anyway, I'm 5'8" or so. 140lbs or so. Not really muscular or scrawny... Toned maybe... though I don't work out or anything. Just sorta happens... I'm kinda light skinned... Like really light. With dark brown hair. And my eyes are completely black. I also have vampire fangs. tEh awesomeness, ne? Yeah. I didn't think so either.

Here's some pics... Me being a dork with one of the dogs at work. And then me chilling in my room after a new 'do.

Someone tell me how to use/abuse the album and I will...

SadisticStreetSoldie
04-23-2005, 11:36 PM
About 5'5, Chinese, tanned, round dark brown eyes, slim, straight shoulder length hair with auburn streaks with a hint of natural curl, about 8 stones, full even lips :D, strong eyebrows, baby fat on my face (I swear my fat only goes to my cheeks..I just wish they went to my other cheeks too), strong bumpy nose, heart-shaped face, biggish ears

amratis
04-24-2005, 12:12 AM
im 6'00''. dark hair. dark brown eyes. about 11 stone in weight.....oh heck, you can see the picture of me HERE (http://www.eyesonff.com/members/album/Nod)

Nod is one uuuuuug-LI mofo. :p :D This is what he REALLY looks like.

on the left.

EDIT - If you want to see something horrible just look at me in the Birmginham meet up pictures.

Pauten
04-24-2005, 12:16 AM
OMG Trap Door Awesomness!!!
Aww your not horrible. :)

Ouch!
04-24-2005, 12:21 AM
6'1", 147lbs., brown hair down to my shoulders, brown eyes. A picture is worth a thousand words, though.

Zomg, it's me. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/Zaphier/ZachThumbsUp.bmp)
You know you want some. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/Zaphier/ZachFinger.bmp)

Rostum
04-24-2005, 12:22 AM
How do we add our pictures to the photo album? It won't let me log into it?

Rase
04-24-2005, 12:35 AM
http://www.eyesonff.com/members/album/Rase/rase01

Yep, it's me. Please, don't mob me all at once.

DMKA
04-24-2005, 01:00 AM
I'm skerry.

Emerald_Eva
04-24-2005, 04:18 AM
Umm...I don't really like how I look (but, I tend to be generally unhappy with everything about me. *unhealthily humble*):
I have blonde hair. It's layered so that the longest layers are slightly past my shoulders, and the shortest are at my nose, and I have bangs. I have brown eyes, am 5'4", and 110 lbs. I wear: skirts, jeans, many white collared shirts (you know, the kind make you look like a "prep" (no discrimination, by the way!), sweaters, mostly dark colored clothes. Not all black, though. Right now, I have winter-paled skin (can't wait for MARCHING BAND: OUTDOORS!! WHOOT!). Umm..yeah...I don't think I'm pretty or anything. *hopes desperately for cloudedsky to come in and defend her looks*.
Tehe

Jojee
04-24-2005, 04:19 AM
Dimka IS scary. xD Smile, dude.

*grins* I have grey eyes now cos' all my new contacts are grey.

Ko Ko
04-24-2005, 08:42 AM
That sounds really pretty, Jojo!
When I go into water, my eyes turn bright purple. It's scary. :skull2:

Drift
04-24-2005, 08:56 AM
5'8, chinese, glasses...think what you will

Rostum
04-24-2005, 02:08 PM
When I go into water, my eyes turn bright purple. It's scary. :skull2:

Bright purple? >.>; That'd be interesting to see, take a picture! =D

Razo
04-24-2005, 02:15 PM
well, I'm fairly medium/short in height, i weigh 62kg, fairly slim/built. medium/long straight blackish hair, tanned, Born in colombia, live in Australia, Brown eyes... yeah, that's me, i'll try post a pic soon :)

gokufusionss1
04-24-2005, 02:16 PM
i'm incredibly tough and manly http://hoover.archives.gov/exhibits/HollywoodCowboys/leading%20men/EASTWOOD.jpg

Social Moon Firesky
04-24-2005, 02:45 PM
I look like...ME! Ummmm, shoulder-length auburn hair, large, expressive, dark blue eyes, oval face with plenty of freckles, pure white skin everywhere else, average height (about 162 cm) slim build, blah blah blah. I'll post a picture when I find a decent one, in which I'm NOT swearing or flashing my bum. ^_^* (School trip last June. Got me banned from all other trips)

Shlup
04-24-2005, 11:26 PM
I have a couple of pics in the album. I'll probably submit a new one soon, since all my most recent ones are before I started doing yoga.

I'm just another average-looking girl. :p

gokufusionss1
04-24-2005, 11:29 PM
nah shulp you're quite hot.

StarlightAngel
04-24-2005, 11:40 PM
Umm.... I have blackish brownish hair that now goes only to my shoulders and flips outwards (Weird, huh?), I have hazel eyes, and I'm a little pale (But not dead pasty). I pretty much wear whatever's comfortable, 'cause I don't really care about fashion anymore. I remember getting this expensive shirt that was in fashion when I was a kid. I wore it once and never got into fashion again -_-;

Anywhoo, I'm Half-Vietnamese, and all the Americans say I look like my mom's (vietnamese) side, but all the Asians say I look like my dad's (american) side :/
I personally think I look more asian 'cause of the dark hair.

RSL
04-25-2005, 12:03 AM
I'm a tall, overweight guy with brown hair, a beard, and glasses. I have a pic in the album.

Fuzakeru
04-25-2005, 12:15 AM
I have three pics of me in the photo album and if you're too lazy to check that out then it's in my profile. Heh. I'm really not attractive but Myles deals with me so I guess I'm . . . alright? -shrug- Meh. Oh well! ^_^-

http://usera.imagecave.com/Fuzakeru/Stephie/PrettyQuestionMark.JPG

Vyk
04-25-2005, 02:06 AM
...I'm just waiting for someone to mention how to use the album. Or agree that there's something wrong with it.

Fuzakeru
04-25-2005, 02:56 AM
...I'm just waiting for someone to mention how to use the album. Or agree that there's something wrong with it.

Is it not working for you or are you being sarcastic? :) :spin:
For those who don't know - along the top bar where you change your profile and all there's an option labeled "Album". o.o You click it and then if you'd like to view the ladies at EoFF you click . . . ladies of EoFF. o.o Same for the guys, group, etc. o.o; If you see a member you'd like to see pictures of you click the thumbnail of their pictures. >.> Tis not difficult. :D

rubah
04-25-2005, 02:57 AM
Um, you go to the topic in general chat here, called 'The Album' and follow those directionsxD

Vyk
04-25-2005, 03:12 AM
Ah, I guess it's not all that user-friendly then. So what the heck is there a login for? And why doesn't it work? Guess I should be asking that there though. Thanks

Pain in the butt to add pictures. Ah well. What the hey...

theundeadhero
04-25-2005, 08:58 AM
Ah, I guess it's not all that user-friendly then. So what the heck is there a login for? And why doesn't it work?Don't log in. Thats for the album operators. Just pick a group from Male, Female, Both, or Meetup and then pick who you want to look at.

Rinen
04-25-2005, 11:16 AM
I'm just an average guy. I grew my hair out so I can fullfill a promise I made to a girl two years ago, and I said that I wont get it cut until she sees me again because she really wanted to see me with long hair, so here I am today with hair a little longer than 2 feet. Black hair, usually I forget to shave, so I have a very scraggly look. I have dark circles under my very dark brown eyes because I don't really sleep a lot. Since I can't cook, people will usually find me at a restaraunt or at the deli buying food. I have a scar near my left eye that is almost two inches long.

Slightly overweight due to a loss of a bike and a sparring partner, but that can be fixed. Not short, but not tall, I look pretty buff. When people try to describe me, they usually flex and do a little grunt, even though I can be a gentle as a child. I also need glasses, but people can't really see me in glasses, plus I keep forgetting to go to the eye doctor, and I'm very klutzy and I forget a lot, so by a dictionary definition, I am a ditz. When I'm not practicing with my sword techniques, I'm usually lost in books so I can attain a greater knowledge of everything.

I'm not that good at describing myself, so I try to picture myself as if I'm describing myself for one of my books.

theundeadhero
04-25-2005, 11:55 AM
JoJo and Resha

http://www.geocities.com/floydsarmy/yep.jpg