PDA

View Full Version : why do people allways try to hurt your feelings?

Garnie
04-23-2005, 12:36 PM
ohhhhhhh why cant we all just get along? Garnies not happie.if the world was like gaia then it would be a better place dont cha think. i love evryone!!! but some only loves them selfs. you know who you are!!!

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 12:39 PM
I hate self-centered people.
ME ME ME ME ME ME !!
I'm sorry if anyone has hurt you, Garnet.

Meat Puppet
04-23-2005, 12:40 PM
Because it feels good to bring someone else down.

Old Manus
04-23-2005, 12:42 PM
You know what? With YOU it's all ME, ME, ME.

withered
04-23-2005, 02:33 PM
Well the World isn't nice so don't expect anything to change anytime soon.
You could kill everyone that you deem to be evil but what would that make you. Genocide isn't exactly nice though it happens, quite often.

Rainecloud
04-23-2005, 03:28 PM
People gain confidence by making others look stupid.

Unfortunately, it seems to be a way of life for most people.

Resha
04-23-2005, 03:33 PM
Some people, they feel good when they see other people go down. It gives them a confidence boost. But what can I say?

WildRaubtier
04-23-2005, 03:35 PM
rofl, I bet I know who this thread is aimed at. ;]

VampireCrono
04-23-2005, 03:38 PM
who?;o

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 03:39 PM
Theeeby Theeb of course. Or mean David.

VampireCrono
04-23-2005, 03:40 PM
What's wrong with Seeby and David?

Ko Ko
04-23-2005, 03:43 PM
Nothing. I loves Theeb. But not mean David.

Resha
04-23-2005, 03:55 PM
I luff VC. He's so nice to me! ^.^ He teaches me things. :<3:

Old Manus
04-23-2005, 03:56 PM
The spam. It hurts.

EDIT: Someone's been deleting posts.

Faris
04-23-2005, 04:01 PM
People like to hurt others because the person they are bullying is different from everyone else, and it gives them a higher status in a group. Physically, because it's fun? :p

Martyr
04-23-2005, 04:14 PM
Because it's wierd.

I mean, when you punch somebody in the face, you have suddenly inflicted terrible pain on that person. Meanwhile, your emotions are those of twisted pride and sadistic enjoyment. Why is it that we don't feel the pain too?
Hurting others is a primitive test of telepathy. We want to enter a personn's mind. We want to understand why we can't all share this world in peace. We want to find that breaking point when all the horror of human psychic suffering finally comes to a point where we can understand each other truly.

But seriously, isn't it wierd when some poor sap is moaning and groaning on the ground. It's freaking wierd. Because you feel fine and he feels horrible. There's some hidden emotion that is triggered by this absurd observation. And lot's of people are so curious about it that they forcefully recreate the situation over and over again until it makes sense.

Or else it's because they get that wonderful feeling when they hurt you. You know, the kind of feeling you get when you personally beat down 3 people in a Starcraft FFA.

TasteyPies
04-23-2005, 04:16 PM
Pretty much been said before. People hurt others to make themselves feel good. The same reason some people drink.....

Chris
04-23-2005, 04:22 PM
People insult other because it's nice not to be insulted yourself when you're not insulted. :(

Caspian
04-23-2005, 04:32 PM
I don't know why everyone can't be as loving and as accepting as myself, but they're just terrible, awful people.

Garnie
04-23-2005, 04:56 PM
this thread was to get everyone to think about who they are and to see what they would do if it was you.but......sadly some of you think that its okay to hurt others.ahhhhhwelllllll who cares! but the moral of the story is .........never judge a book by its cover

WildRaubtier
04-23-2005, 04:59 PM
But you can still judge a retard by what they say.

Sephex
04-23-2005, 05:04 PM
Two words: Human Nature.

TasteyPies
04-23-2005, 05:05 PM
But you can still judge a retard by what they say.

Judging people isn't nice. Unless you are a judge.

crashNUMBERS
04-23-2005, 05:08 PM
Wait wait wait!! Gaia?? As in that forum gaia online??

Shadowedge
04-23-2005, 05:15 PM
Some people try to hurt others 'cause they themselves are hurt. They want to ventilate it to others.
Others try to make you not to show your emotions. Y'know "Don't show your emotions and you're never hurt." That would be an OK lifestyle if they wouldn't try to do it to others.
Third group of such people are evil b******s who enjoy seeing others get hurt. I know, my friend shot herself because of one of that group.
Edit: The last sentence had nothing to do with this tread. Sorry for posting it.
And those who wonder 'why did you not just delete the last sentence' read the spoiler.
It's like when you speak, you know? You can't take anything back. Plus that, maybe I needed to write it somewhere.
EDIT:\\ Sorry, Lindy, but according to your post you seem to be one of the third group.

Lindy
04-23-2005, 05:17 PM
Because you deserve it.

DMKA
04-23-2005, 06:25 PM
I find it pretty hot myself

VampireCrono
04-23-2005, 06:31 PM
if you guys haven't noticed, me and seeby were being sarcastic and having fun. you can easily tell because my second comeback was puropsely terrible, and the second comment was set for me to be viewed as an "e-thug"

Chris
04-23-2005, 06:34 PM
if you guys haven't noticed, me and seeby were being sarcastic and having fun. you can easily tell because my second comeback was puropsely terrible, and the second comment was set for me to be viewed as an "e-thug"

Who cares?

DMKA
04-23-2005, 06:35 PM
That doesn't lessen it's hotness. Infact, knowing that makes it more hot.

Nod
04-23-2005, 06:41 PM
That doesn't lessen it's hotness. Infact, knowing that makes it more hot.

:lol: :lol:
:ty: i havent seen anything funny on these forums for ages!

To speak on topic, people are mean to others because they are insecure in themselves, thus project that insecurity onto others in the form of nastiness, if they make someone else feel worse than themselves blah blah blah, you get the picture i think! :)
Either that or they're just total w****rs. :eek:

:D That DMKA, he's SO hot right now. and hansel :p

VampireCrono
04-23-2005, 06:53 PM
I'm saying it for the people that do care, otherwise I would not have said it.

Yamaneko
04-23-2005, 07:21 PM
I deleted the little convo you guys had. I don't care if you guys were joking around, keep the spam out of the thread.

Emerald_Eva
04-24-2005, 04:48 AM
Hmm...human incompassion can be viewed two different ways. You can either look at it from the extreme pessimistic(sp?) view, or you can look at it from the learner's view: the feeling of pain and hurt must be endured by people to grow, to mature, and to strengthen the heart. Sometimes, the people hurt are never healed, but their experiences give hope and heart to others. I hate being hurt, considering that it's happened so often. My heart goes out to those who also hurt, and I hope that you come to realize that your pain-and your endurance through the pain-will eventually come to help someone else.

Fourleafclover
04-24-2005, 05:01 AM
People just plain suck.

I think perhaps the past couple of generations have been raised with a lack of empathy. Or maybe I'm blowing hot air. Maybe we've always been like this.

Unfortunate.

JaytodaP
04-24-2005, 06:34 AM
People make fun of others because theyre miserable and they want other people to feel the way they do. But everyone has done it sometime in their life.......you cant deny it.....I wont.

StarlightAngel
04-24-2005, 06:41 AM
Humans like to hurt. Its just in our nature for some reason :/

Jojee
04-24-2005, 06:43 AM
I don't :) But then, I'm a monkey.

*spreads love* ^_^

strawberryman
04-24-2005, 06:46 AM
I generally don't care what others do or say.
As said before...

People just plain suck.

Ko Ko
04-24-2005, 09:13 AM
Because mean people suck.

Del Murder
04-24-2005, 09:38 AM
People can be sucks!

Resha
04-24-2005, 09:59 AM
I am a person. :-)

But people are just...people. Even if they have some bad points, which everyone does, they have a good side too. So not EVERYONE sucks. :)

Jojee
04-24-2005, 10:18 AM
People can suck... <s>and it feels quite pleasurable ^_^</s> but you shouldn't generalize ^_- Most people I know are pretty decent.

WildRaubtier
04-25-2005, 09:32 AM
I deleted the little convo you guys had. I don't care if you guys were joking around, keep the spam out of the thread.
It certainly wasn't a joke, but was aimed at more than one person, so VC agreed to be my target (Knowing full well he wasn't). Those people know who they are (Unless they're that retarded that they can't figure it out, in which case I'm not surprised).

Christmas
02-03-2023, 01:57 PM
I am a person. :-)

But people are just...people. Even if they have some bad points, which everyone does, they have a good side too. So not EVERYONE sucks. :)

Resha was so positive. :bigsmile:

This explains she left this place. :(