PDA

View Full Version : Occult Fan 1

Chezwig
04-23-2005, 06:31 PM
How on earth do I get it? I have tried everywhere in the libary and i've never found it. it's really annoying!

Where is it supposed to be found and do I have to activate it or speak to anyone first?

Thanking you in advance

Chezwig

sayen
04-23-2005, 09:39 PM
thats eaisy to find its on the book case near the draw point but befor you go into that area hit x at the end of the shelf and squall will pick it up

Sheentylla
04-24-2005, 06:38 AM
i couldn't ever get it too.
i'm on disc 3 now and i tried everytime i'm on the garden.
it's just impossible to me.
anytime i go there there's the girl.
when i go out and come back (i did it a zillion of times) if it's not her there's a guy on his knees looking for a book.
i never found it clear to get it.

sayen
04-24-2005, 01:31 PM
maybie i wasent accrate enught the ocult fan 1 can be gotton in the screen where you can see the girl behind the counter

redxiiii
04-24-2005, 07:48 PM
I got it about an hour or 2 ago an now a want to know what it means it says somethin about a man who was killed by a monster while building a fence with steel pipes? :confused: :confused: :confused:

rubah
04-24-2005, 09:29 PM
I'd say it was probably something occult that happened.

nik0tine
04-25-2005, 01:08 AM
Just press X on as many places of the bookshelf that you can. It IS there.

As for what it means... It is talking about Doomtrain.

Squall of SeeD
04-25-2005, 02:05 AM
Just press X on as many places of the bookshelf that you can. It IS there.

As for what it means... It is talking about Doomtrain.

That particular book was talking about Wendigos and implying that one can steal Steel Pipes from them. It speaks of a man who was building a fence with Steel Pipes and found a dead Monster (the picture is of a Wendigo). It does relate to Doomtrain through the presence of the Steel Pipes, but it wasn't about him.