PDA

View Full Version : How am I doing?

JunotDe
04-23-2005, 09:45 PM
I was just told to go to Timber or whatever and i havnt gone there yet but i was JUS told to go there and my levels are

Zell: lv 14
Squall: lv 22
Selphie: lv 13
Quistis: lv 15

More training needed?

TheSpoonyBard
04-23-2005, 09:56 PM
Levels do not matter in this game as the enemies level up as you do. The only advantage to levelling up is you have access to high level magic, but this can be done at Lv 30, so excessing fighting is not required. It's really up to you. If you feel comfortable with the current levels then feel free to continue. If not, spend some time battling enemies. Remember - the key to high stats isn't necessarily your level. Good magic is a great thing to have, and the more the merrier, so Draw, Draw, and Draw some more.

sayen
04-23-2005, 10:14 PM
acturly what most people think is wrong only monsters level up with you not bosses if you went up against ifrit on level 99 he would still have 1000 odd hp the only thing hard about timber is the boss fight with the fake president in which you have to attack till he turns zombie then use your most powerful curative items and magic an x-poition would do and cura and cruaga will work because the second halft of the fight the boss is a zombie so as with all zombie monster/boss on all ffs you can cure them to hurt them and im about to do that and only on levels squall 17 zell 12 and selphie 14

TheSpoonyBard
04-23-2005, 10:25 PM
I thought the only exceptions to the rule were Ultimecia and Omega Weapon.

sayen
04-23-2005, 10:34 PM
boss faqs that say definat hp for a perticular level if you go higher or lower than that level then scan the hp will be the same only monster boss are the exception and do level up

JunotDe
04-24-2005, 12:04 AM
I beat the Train boss in two GF hits Ifrit...then ifrit again

sayen
04-24-2005, 12:06 AM
good for you but i can beat him without summoning besides if you finsh monsters with an attack your income is more likely to go up

Braindead_Paul
04-24-2005, 12:22 PM
acturly what most people think is wrong only monsters level up with you not bosses if you went up against ifrit on level 99 he would still have 1000 odd hp.

As I wrote in the other thread: Ifrit is one of the few exceptions. If the other bosses' HP don't increase as you level up, it might be a glitch in your game or something...

Delta
04-24-2005, 01:22 PM
I'd say your'e doing well, but level 20 now will asure you easy winning's in the next 2 bosses.

Hearts
04-25-2005, 05:41 AM
Levels do not matter in this game as the enemies level up as you do. The only advantage to levelling up is you have access to high level magic, but this can be done at Lv 30, so excessing fighting is not required. It's really up to you. If you feel comfortable with the current levels then feel free to continue. If not, spend some time battling enemies. Remember - the key to high stats isn't necessarily your level. Good magic is a great thing to have, and the more the merrier, so Draw, Draw, and Draw some more.

Levels are actually really important, take it from me..I've played FF8 way too many times. lol. But if you don't take time to level up, sorceresses and such things are almost impossible to defeat. The first time I played Final Fantasy 8, I made it to the third disk without leveling up much, then I had to fight Adel. I couldn't defeat her because I hadn't leveled up enough. Leveling up is a very important thing. Though, I agree to everything else you said. :greenie:

acturly what most people think is wrong only monsters level up with you not bosses if you went up against ifrit on level 99 he would still have 1000 odd hp the only thing hard about timber is the boss fight with the fake president in which you have to attack till he turns zombie then use your most powerful curative items and magic an x-poition would do and cura and cruaga will work because the second halft of the fight the boss is a zombie so as with all zombie monster/boss on all ffs you can cure them to hurt them and im about to do that and only on levels squall 17 zell 12 and selphie 14

Actually, you could just turn him Zombie and then use Pheonix Down on him. That kills it right away. :tongue:

EDIT: Please use the edit button instead of double posting. -Murder

JunotDe
04-25-2005, 09:53 PM
Zell: lvl 30
Squall: lvl 39
Rinoa: lvl 23

And i've jus met irvineto assasinate the scorceress

How am i doin?

rubah
04-25-2005, 11:46 PM
Um, if you want your stats to NOT SUCK in the end of the game, stop levelling now.

At least with the characters you plan on using later on.

JunotDe
04-26-2005, 12:16 AM
AAAAH is sacred supposed to run away at the first battle with jus him?!?!!?!?

rubah
04-26-2005, 12:52 AM
Sure.