PDA

View Full Version : King of Fighters: Neo Wave

Erdrick Holmes
04-24-2005, 06:57 AM
Any US XBox owners waiting for this game? I personally can't wait for this game to arrive.

It's pretty much a new KoF 2D fighter game with a few changes.

No Kim Kaphwaan (which is a downer)
New team management (I think) where you can team up with a buddy (I'm stabbing in the dark about this)
New graphical enhancement using Sammy's Atmoswave engine
And best of all... *gasp* Online play via XBox live.

Concidering the amount of work put into this game it shouldn't have more then a mere 30 dollar pricetag.

Mo-Nercy
04-24-2005, 07:08 AM
Don't hurt me but I'm open minded enough to say that I'm more interested in KoF:MI right now. 3D projects never fail :D

Dreddz
04-24-2005, 09:41 AM
Im not intrested as its not appearing on PS2

Lionx
04-24-2005, 09:43 AM
KoF Maximum Impact was a big downer for me. Not only were voices unreal and dubbed, the facial expressions were fake to me. The moves dont seem to fit the genere at all as 3-D...sorta like SF EX series which i did not like.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-24-2005, 09:49 AM
No Kim Kaphwaan (which is a downer)
New team management (I think) where you can team up with a buddy (I'm stabbing in the dark about this)
New graphical enhancement using Sammy's Atmoswave engine
And best of all... *gasp* Online play via XBox live.

Concidering the amount of work put into this game it shouldn't have more then a mere 30 dollar pricetag.But is Duck King in it?

black orb
04-25-2005, 01:32 AM
>>> http://www.snkplaymore.jp/official/neowave/character/index.html
a picture of Kim there..
wow, and there is Saisyu Kusanagi teaming up with Kula??, thats new..

Erdrick Holmes
04-25-2005, 01:35 AM
Where? I don't see Kim in this anywhere.

black orb
04-25-2005, 01:42 AM
>>> Look at the bottom of the page, there are Orochi/Yashiro-Shermie-Chris, Geese, Vanessa, Kim and Ramon..

krissy
04-25-2005, 01:45 AM
dumb name
should have just named it New Wave

also...never seen iori smile before....weird feelin

eD: i mean..smile liek that

Lionx
04-25-2005, 01:49 AM
http://www.snkplaymore.jp/official/neowave/character/kim.html

Is Kim a striker?

black orb
04-25-2005, 01:57 AM
>>> Maybe an unlockable character.. It would be a waste to have all those characters as striker..

Lionx
04-25-2005, 02:03 AM
Yeah it would suck to see them as strikers but remember KoF was always a 3 v 3 man team, and sometimes with an additional striker...i dont know where those fit in =/

And i THINK i see Kyo's dad with that ice girl's team..thats pretty interesting..and theres another guy that is somewhat like Kyo yet NOT K..@_@?

Ah well back to doing what i do best...*drools over hawt Mai*

black orb
04-25-2005, 02:17 AM
>>> KoF games always have unlockable characters that doesnt fit with the teams. Like KoF 97 had Orochi/Yashiro-Shermie-Chris, Orochi Iori and Orochi Leona. and im not sure about Shingo i think he was a hidden character too..

and theres another guy that is somewhat like Kyo yet NOT K..@_@?
>>> Do you mean Shingo? he is a kid that idolizes Kyo and train at Saisyu`s dojo..

Lionx
04-25-2005, 02:27 AM
Maybe i dont know..@_@

But Kim is a regular..he isnt Orochi whatever kinda character.

crashNUMBERS
04-25-2005, 02:32 AM
Oh this game?? I've seen it before. Now I remeber. Don't worry joel. I was pissed kim wasn't there either. Although Iori is still the coolest!!

http://www.snkplaymore.jp/official/neowave/character/iori.html

Edit: Although I never the list of people under there though...

Cloud775
04-25-2005, 03:43 AM
I have the whole character roster.

Fighters: Kyo, Benimaru, Daimon, Terry, Andy, Joe, Leona, Ralf, Clark, Chang, Choi, Jhun, Ryo, Robert, Takuma, Athena, Kensou, Chin, Mai, Yuri, Iori, Mature, Vice, Yamazaki, Mary, Billy, Yashiro, Shermie, Chris, K', Maxima, Whip, Ramon, Kula, Saisyu, Shingo

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-25-2005, 05:41 AM
If it doesn't have Duck King, it's not worth my time.

crashNUMBERS
04-25-2005, 11:32 PM
I have proof Iori's better than kyo!!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/BeastOfBlood/Iori%20Yagami/a9e294db.jpg

Cloud775
04-26-2005, 01:05 AM
That's just someone opinion. They drew a nice picture of Iori beating up Kyo cause apparently, they hate Kyo and they like Iori.