PDA

View Full Version : WHOS YOUR FAVEROTE BAD GUY IN FF

Garnie
04-24-2005, 03:01 PM
WELCOME TO GARNIES=WORLD

Whos your all time fave bad guy? the world wouldent be without one. So lets here your views .the faverote will be master evil in GARNIES=WORLD:skull: :grr: :chop:

Nod
04-24-2005, 03:04 PM
Sephiroth, without question.
[!]
this'll be moved soon xD :p
:roll::roll::roll:
:p[/!]

Levian
04-24-2005, 03:40 PM
Kefka! and especially not Kuja.

Garnie
04-24-2005, 04:55 PM
IT WILL BE SEYMOR IN SEPEROTHS BODY :love:

strawberryman
04-24-2005, 07:09 PM
Kefka! and especially not Kuja.
I'm fine with Kefka or Kuja.
Cause my sig is just plain awesome.

Sphere
04-24-2005, 07:20 PM
Probably Seymour, because Sephiroth was misguided. In theory.

DarkLadyNyara
04-25-2005, 03:31 PM
Kuja!Kuja!Kuja!

Cause my sig is just plain awesome.
I agree.

Llanowar
04-25-2005, 03:50 PM
This thread has been done so many times.

Once again my answer is undoubtedly Kefka.

Rase
04-27-2005, 11:37 PM
Imp.

Or....
Kefka, Kuja, or Zemus/Zeromus (nostalgia clouds my judgement again, undoubtaly).

EDIT: Or Golbez. :cool:

TurkSlayer
04-28-2005, 12:24 AM
Kuja and Sephiroth. They're both pretty awesome. Of course, I like Kefka too, but he sort of annoyed me. And yes strawberryman, you're sig is awesome.

strawberryman
04-28-2005, 12:50 AM
Kuja and Sephiroth. They're both pretty awesome. Of course, I like Kefka too, but he sort of annoyed me. And yes strawberryman, you're sig is awesome.
Why, thank you. *bows*

Del Murder
04-30-2005, 05:49 PM
Gilgamesh.

Ko Ko
05-01-2005, 06:44 AM
Seymour, duh.

Necron
05-01-2005, 05:19 PM
Sephiroth is definatly the best boss. He was just cool. I don't know why people put Kefka. I hated him, mainly because of his laugh!

Destai
05-01-2005, 10:19 PM
Jenova and Sephiroth. Going insane because of finding out about his past the wrong way and slaughtering a village was deadly.

Sarah Shirato
05-02-2005, 04:30 AM
I'm going to say is the two Charaters that I can't stand is:Kefka and Garland(FFIX)

Martyr
05-02-2005, 05:27 AM
Gilgamesh.

He was the only likable bad guy.

Everybody was really quite abominable, and they certainly had no love for me. With Gilgamesh, I felt some sort of a connection, a relationship, even.

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-02-2005, 05:57 AM
Since it's just Final Fantasy, Kefka.

If we expand it to others, I'll include Id, Grahf and Albedo.

blackchocobo9999
05-02-2005, 08:02 PM
Sephiroth rules everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon,
he had the power to destroy the world by summoning a giant pink (on the world map) meteor, plus destroy a village by setting it on fire, walk thru fire and tons more cool and EVIL things!!!

sephiroth JR
05-02-2005, 08:42 PM
(agrees)

Shadow Bahamut
05-03-2005, 12:21 PM
well....i'm not too sure:
Trance Kuja
Sephiroth
Seymour Flux (in game boss)

anyone of those three do it for me.

Gwelenguchenkus
05-03-2005, 01:08 PM
FF8 spoilers.

Edea was sexy, mysterious, and cool looking. I heart Edea, even after she 'turns good' :) .

Shadow Bahamut
05-03-2005, 02:34 PM
FF8 spoilers.

sorry,
i've removed the comment.....
i shall spoil the game no more

Ultima Shadow
05-03-2005, 07:55 PM
Garland in FFI. His character was so cool and well-developed. :cool:

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-04-2005, 03:21 AM
Sephiroth rules everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon,
he had the power to destroy the world by summoning a giant pink (on the world map) meteor, plus destroy a village by setting it on fire, walk thru fire and tons more cool and EVIL things!!!

Oh my mistake, clearly Sephiroth is better, I mean, he summoned a meteor that didn't even destroy the world and set one small village on fire. I mean, it's not like Kefka Caused the Floating Continent to come crashing down upon the world, rearranging the entire geography of the world in the process, and proceeded to use the massive power he'd absorbed from the statues to become something akin to a god. Or build a little device called "The Ray of Judgement" that allowed him to incinerate anybody who disagreed with him. Or decimated the population and took over the world. Forgive me, I was mistaken. Sephiroth is CLEARLY better, I mean, it's not like he spends the entire game as a frozen corpse inside of the Northern Crater while Jenova has a puppet body of his running around .

Oh wait...

Martyr
05-04-2005, 03:34 AM
Yeah, Sephiroth was really pretty cheesy.

It's gotta be a toss-up between Gilgamesh and Garland.

Or maybe Ultros. Even though... his name doesn't start with a "G"

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-04-2005, 05:27 AM
Ultros is awesome. He's probably one of the few people who comes out on top after Kefka basically rapes the world.

Perducci
05-05-2005, 06:22 PM
Edea, Gilgamesh and Kefka.
Not in that particular order though. I don't even think there is an order, I like them all equally as much.

Holy_Aeris
05-05-2005, 06:23 PM
Sephiroth!!!
He's a total nutter!!!!!

CardsOfTheHeart
05-05-2005, 06:27 PM
Sephiroth for being a power-hungry egomaniac! (oh wait, that was Seymour...)

Ok, then, Sephiroth for trying to destroy an entire planet! There, that's better.

Old Manus
05-05-2005, 06:56 PM
Bone.

DarkLadyNyara
05-05-2005, 07:01 PM
Sephiroth for trying to destroy an entire planet!
Yeah, but Kuja actually succeeded in destroying a planet.

MoonZapdos
05-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Sephiroth is THE bad guy. :mad2:

Super Christ
05-06-2005, 07:45 AM
I gotta go with Kuja and Zande. They both had well defined motives that did not involve supernatural influence, mind control, or insanity. They were both guys you could understand, maybe even become if thrust into the same situation. And Zande is awesome because, as I said in my own thread I started about this, his story sounds of greek tragedy to me.

I've just developed a theory: the third and final FF game on any given system seems to have excellent villians: Zande on the NES, Kefka on the SNES, and Kuja on the PS. With any luck, that means FFXII will have an awesome villian.

Buccura
05-07-2005, 07:02 AM
Kefka all the way. He practically does his evil deeds just for fun!

My second favorite is Kuja. Sure he has questionable clothing taste, but he is one of the few villains who ISN'T insane and thinks things through calmly.

rubah
05-07-2005, 07:18 AM
he's not insane?

Just highly egomaniacal I guess.

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-07-2005, 08:19 AM
Kefka all the way. He practically does his evil deeds just for fun!

Not practically. He DOES do evil things for fun.

I actually like the... I'm going to call them the Immortals so I don't spoil anything in Final Fantasy Tactics. Those were all really good villains.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-07-2005, 08:27 AM
Goldor.

DarkLadyNyara
05-08-2005, 09:24 PM
For some weird reason, I also like the Emperor from II. Don't know why, but I do. Taking over Hell and heaven? How can you not respect that? :tongue: Granted, he looks like a chick, but so does Kuja. :D

Jess
05-09-2005, 04:34 PM
Sephiroth, without question.

If I hadn't played FF7 I would say Seymour. But to me he just seems a rip off of Sephiroth.

rubah
05-10-2005, 12:40 AM
Seymour actually talks to you. I've never noticed any really big similarities besides being villains and their names starting with s's.

Bahumat
05-10-2005, 07:53 AM
I reckon Seymour was a Sephiroth Rip-off too. Just a lot more cheesier, 'cos he didn't admit that he was gonna destroy the world. All that "I'm gonna become Sin to cleanse the world" junk. Pathetic. For me, it was probably the afore said Sephiroth, because he's cool (and he looks even cooler in KH) and Kefka. He's on of the few villains who actually Succeeds in blowing the planet up.

I don't know why people put Kefka
Cos he has to be the most evil/cool of the villains. Which he is.

CardsOfTheHeart
05-10-2005, 04:25 PM
Sephiroth for trying to destroy an entire planet!
Yeah, but Kuja actually succeeded in destroying a planet.

And he did it in cheap-*** clothing! What kind of enemy dresses like that?! Unless, of course, he wants to disgust his foes to death...

*shivers

Takara
05-10-2005, 06:53 PM
Yeah, but Sephiroth had that sword to compensate for something else. :shifty:

Excentric villains like Kefka and Kuja appeal to me more than that joke of a villain. Come on, he was Jenova's puppet for most of the game.

Slade
05-11-2005, 08:09 AM
Ultimecia would be my favorite but i also like Edea,Seymour and Kuja. Sephiroth was a 'been there done that......like a hundred times!' sort of badguy to me.

anvil
05-20-2005, 08:58 AM
sEpHiRotH THE DESTROYER, HE'S THE COOLEST BAD GUY EVER!!!!

Kage
06-03-2005, 06:31 AM
The Baddest of all... Sephiroth. Yes I bet you are all thinking "oh great, another Sephiroth nut", well, that'd be right. My deep admiration of his over-abundant evil is evident in that great big smile he had on his face just before he extracted his 7 foot sword from Aeris' Limp body in the City of the Ancients. Only some one truly warped could do something like that and then smile about it. *hahaha*

anvil
06-03-2005, 09:50 AM
He's totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

lord of odin
06-03-2005, 10:19 AM
i would have too say Sephiroth

i think the long sword says it all :eek:

DarkLadyNyara
06-03-2005, 03:14 PM
And he did it in cheap-*** clothing! What kind of enemy dresses like that?! Unless, of course, he wants to disgust his foes to death...
Infidel! All Hail The Purple Thong! ALL HAIL THE PURPLE THONG!!! :D

Sephiroth_666
06-04-2005, 05:20 PM
definately sephiroth

ZuZu
06-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Sephiroth, no doubt :shifty:

thinking of names is hard
06-04-2005, 08:47 PM
Erm...theres so many.....I didn't realy like any of them, i mean they are the BAD guys...
Edea was pretty dam evil, she should have been the main baddy all the way through....
I remmember kefka/kuja being a realy crappy bad guy (i forget which one is which....the one from 6)
But i think the best was definatly Sephiroth

Garnie
06-04-2005, 11:12 PM
I THINK IM CHANGING MY MIND TOOOOOOO............SIN I LIKE THE BIG FAT GUY

Ravenmorghane
06-04-2005, 11:25 PM
in terms of easiest to hate definately Seifer or Seymour or the stupidly hypocritical heads of the Yevon religion cus they really pissed me off. But Sephiroth is way cooler than the lot of them because he's sexy and way more evil and completely bonkers t'boot. Cant help but love him even if he DID kill Aeris

Alexander
06-05-2005, 04:45 AM
Kefka. Followed -VERY- closely by Kuja.

Sephiroth takes the third place o.o

And complementing Super Christ:

the first FF game on any given system seems to have okay villians:

Garland/Chaos in the NES, Golbez/Zeromus in the SNES, Sephiroth in the PS1, and Seymour in the PS2.

the second FF game on any system seems to have VERY CRAP villains:

Emperor in the NES (I didn't like him at all, but I think that's because everything in FF2 is sub-par), Exdeath in the SNES (no comment, eh? XP), Ultimecia in the PS1 (OMFG I KAN'T STOP HATING HER! She doesn't have ANY background -_-) and... does FFXI have a villain? I've never played it o.o;

Excelsior
06-05-2005, 06:15 AM
Seifer and Jecht.

thinking of names is hard
06-05-2005, 10:37 AM
I got the idea jecht was more of a good guy.....who liked mercilessly killing thousands just to impress his own son...

Kain-Highwind
06-06-2005, 12:22 PM
Garland: He sucked cause FF1 doesn't state why he became evil (maybe this is a refrence to Star Wars to darth vader)

Paramekia: He killed many people but looks stupid

Zeromus: Only appears in the end so why would anyone like him?

Exdeath: He killed a a small number of people (less than 5 lol) and the rest got sent to the zone on accident (since he didnt knew how to controll the void)

Kefka: is funny of his funny lines especially the son of a submariner lol!

Sephiroth: Didn't get far in the game but when i saw him in the Clouds past part i though he was awesome with all that materia and doing 3500 damage to the monsters he's just awesome.

Remidi: I hated her the most because she is a cheating b**** :mad2:

KuRt
06-06-2005, 04:54 PM
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/games/ff/ffIX/quina9.gifhttp://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/games/ff/ffIX/quina9.gifhttp://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/games/ff/ffIX/quina9.gifhttp://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/games/ff/ffIX/quina9.gifhttp://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/games/ff/ffIX/quina9.gifhttp://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/games/ff/ffIX/quina9.gifhttp://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/games/ff/ffIX/quina9.gifhttp://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/games/ff/ffIX/quina9.gifhttp://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/games/ff/ffIX/quina9.gifhttp://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/games/ff/ffIX/quina9.gifhttp://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/games/ff/ffIX/quina9.gifhttp://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/games/ff/ffIX/quina9.gif

Markus. D
06-08-2005, 02:19 PM
I change .... J-E-N-O-V-A, had nice music.

ArmoredChimp
06-15-2005, 12:43 AM
kuja himself was kindof lame, but he has my favorite theme music of any FF char, and his dragon was cool.

RedCydranth
06-15-2005, 09:39 AM
My FAVEROTE baddy? Hmm.. I dunno what FAVEROTE means. Since everyone presumes its favorite, I'll toss in my 2 cents.

I'm gonna say Vegnagun. Just Kidding, geez, gotcha! But seriously, Vegnagun was a sweet ass baddy... Haha Gotcha AGAIN. Gullible fool. (Betcha didn't know gullible isn't in the dictionary!) Ok, I'm gonna say my favorite bad guy if the entire Final Fantasy series was Kefka. His maniacal laugh, his deranged plot that for the most part worked, to take over the world and the fact that he ws the bad guy for most of the game. Kuja, Ultimecia, Ex Death, Zeromus etc. you don't know were the main bad guy until way later in the game, in IX you thought it was Brahne, VIII you thought Edea, V you didn't know what the hell to expect, and IV you were chasing Golbez all game. The only other final bad guy you chase all game was Sephiroth. And when it came down to doing what they set out to do, Kefka did a lot more of his plot than Sephiroth.

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-15-2005, 04:51 PM
The only thing Kefka doesn't accomplish out of his grand scheme of things is not get killed by you at the end :D

TurkSlayer
06-15-2005, 11:50 PM
Ok, I'm gonna say my favorite bad guy if the entire Final Fantasy series was Kefka. His maniacal laugh, his deranged plot that for the most part worked, to take over the world and the fact that he ws the bad guy for most of the game. Kuja, Ultimecia, Ex Death, Zeromus etc. you don't know were the main bad guy until way later in the game, in IX you thought it was Brahne, VIII you thought Edea, V you didn't know what the hell to expect, and IV you were chasing Golbez all game.

Well, actually, I've seen that a lot of people didn't actually realise Kefka was the real MAIN villian until at least half way through the game, and some didn't even realize it until he killed the Emperor. Sure, he was a really sick sick twisted freak from the very beginning, but to some people, he was still just one of the Emperor's lackies. Now Kuja, I knew he was the enemy from the second you saw him in Bumercia. He was obviously far more intellegent than Brahne, and he just seemed more villianous.