PDA

View Full Version : anyone elese get the psp?

nightmare666
04-24-2005, 05:35 PM
i think its great i got wipeout pure and i really want ridge racer. man its so cool.

Dreddz
04-24-2005, 09:42 PM
got one ages ago
yep its great
ive got ridge racer and wipeout
there great but wipeouts better
i recommend darkstalkers
its the greatest game ever

Iampresident
05-03-2005, 07:00 AM
I got PSP with Wipeout Pure (mainly for the web browsing capibility) and i got Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade

both games are great with good graphics

I personally rate the PSP a whopping 10 of 10

dking
05-05-2005, 04:39 PM
I like it. I got it because of everything it can do, not just on thing. I like putting music on it, i like watching movies, i like web browsing, I like putting pictures on it, and most of all I like the games and graphics.

Magus
05-06-2005, 02:03 AM
Yeah many of my friends got the Psp already, it does kick ass. I also noticed that the Psp is going to beat the crap out of the IPod. So many people sold their IPod to get a PSP since it does exactly the same thing, costs a bit more but you can play and watch movies on it so i guess it's worth the extra money. The only inconvenient with it is that it's kinda big but the IPod's not so small either so it's all aight.

Rase
05-06-2005, 02:12 AM
Nope, not that I plan to.

disapointedchild
05-06-2005, 03:44 AM
I want it. :cry:

Shlup
05-06-2005, 04:26 AM
I got it. I've watched Spider Man II like three times on it between classes. I also read comics in class on it often.

The only game I bought it Lumines, which is highly addicting. I can't freaking beat my boyfriend's brother's high score though! :aimmad:

ZeZipster
05-07-2005, 01:45 AM
Yeah many of my friends got the Psp already, it does kick ass. I also noticed that the Psp is going to beat the crap out of the IPod. So many people sold their IPod to get a PSP since it does exactly the same thing, costs a bit more but you can play and watch movies on it so i guess it's worth the extra money. The only inconvenient with it is that it's kinda big but the IPod's not so small either so it's all aight.

Well.. Yeah sure, but subtract about 49 gigs because the most you'll ever get on the PSP is a 1 gig mem. card. Plus the PSP doesn't play .wma files. Everything has to be in the exact format.

black orb
05-07-2005, 02:19 AM
>>> Im not interested on it, also Im too poor to buy a PSP..

Shlup
05-07-2005, 02:26 AM
People complain about the weirdest things. PSP can play video... but the screen is smaller than a TV. It doesn't have as much memory as an IPod, which only plays MP3s. It can do way more than play games, but I only want it to play games so all those other features are stupid.

Some of the complaints about the thing are just weird to me. *shrug*

YukiKiro
05-07-2005, 06:40 AM
yeah i got it. i got untold legends metal gear acid and nfsu rivals. greatest handheld ever made imo.