PDA

View Full Version : The men's restroom

lordblazer
04-24-2005, 10:49 PM
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/232839

enjoy this is so true yet so funny.

Rye
04-24-2005, 10:55 PM
That was hilarious! It was done in true Seinfeld style, except it didn't have "NOT A SQUARE TO SPARE" in there. xD

sephiroth JR
04-24-2005, 11:29 PM
what can i say its all true

Brian The Pink Shark
04-25-2005, 05:38 PM
that was brilliant and so true to life, that guy deserves an oscar or whatever they dish out at newgrounds :choc:

m4tt
04-25-2005, 05:58 PM
This reminds me of the the men's room in my office. God, that's hillarious. I HATE it when people talk on their cell phones while sitting on the toilet, what the hell.

Flying Mullet
04-25-2005, 06:39 PM
Looks like I am a crowder. xD

sephiroth JR
04-25-2005, 07:24 PM
just in general why is the paper so rough in public toilets its either like sandpaper or so thin that you might as well use your hand

Flying Mullet
04-25-2005, 07:35 PM
Because it's inexpensive.

Brian The Pink Shark
04-25-2005, 08:18 PM
dont you just hate damn crowders although ive never had anyone talk to me while i pee :choc:

Alice
04-25-2005, 08:33 PM
I never ever use the urinals.. too shy... but if i go into a stall people always start talking to me... I just cant stand the idea of someone holding their **** while takin a piss and talking to me... >.< its disgusting.. ofcourse i have to talk back or i look like a jerk an' all...

Once you get the bathroom system down though, like which one to go to and the hours most people spend in certain ones, you can pretty much go in peace :)

The Redneck
04-25-2005, 08:35 PM
But he didn't mention The Trough.

I've got to agree whole-heartedly with Mr. Kinson here--the trough is just rude, y'all. You ladies, you just don't know; you have these stalls that people in third-world countries would consider apartments.

But you guys know these things--you don't show your ahem to your best friend; but here you are, in front of a bunch of strangers, hangin' it out in the breeze. And there is a breeze. I think there's some insecure guy with a video camera and the Air-Conditioner controls in the security room, just watching and smirking.

And of course, there's always some jag-off who instead of standing next to it gets at the end, just to see how far he can piss. I know, because when I was a kid, I was that jag-off.

lordblazer
04-25-2005, 09:40 PM
I love the get the handy cap stall first lol they are like mini apartments and they are always the cleanest stalls...I also hate crowders.

lol they did forget to mention the Trough

Breine
04-27-2005, 07:16 PM
So true, so true...

Vyk
04-27-2005, 07:41 PM
I'm glad my bowels are on my side... I can hold the important stuff till I get home.

Sephex
04-27-2005, 07:45 PM
I ****ing hate public restrooms. Most of what this cartoon was about are things I often thought of. In fact, I always use the stall because I can't stand it when some jerk is behind me less than a foot when I am trying to pee. If it were up to me, I would build a giant room with tons of smaller rooms that had normal toilets and sinks in the restroom, so everyone could have privacy. They would be soundproff too.