PDA

View Full Version : BULLS 103, WIZARDS 94

Venom65437
04-25-2005, 01:37 AM
Holy crap! When did Kevin Garnett steal Noiconi's body! His play was unbelievable, and Ben Jordan... er Gordon. And Chandler's D, the whole team's D, gahhhhhhhh this is probably a bunch of incoherent babble right now but I don't care. I didn't sit down the whole game and I've lost my voice, this was so great, I can't wait till Wednesday!!!!!!

edczxcvbnm
04-25-2005, 02:00 AM
I like the Bulls but the will lose to the heat in round 2.

Pheesh
04-25-2005, 03:00 AM
they have made quite a comeback. Boston also won heat 1 so i'm liking the way the play-offs are going too.

Peace out and :rock:
EE

Max
04-25-2005, 03:21 AM
who cares. Watch the Nuggets Man!

Dingo Jellybean
04-25-2005, 03:35 AM
Don't get too excited, I mean this is Washington after all.

Venom65437
04-25-2005, 04:58 AM
Don't get too excited, I mean this is Washington after all.

When you blow for 6 years like we did, and come back from all the adversity we have this year, you tend to get a little excited.

I realize that even if we beat Washington, our playoff run will most likely end in round 2, but I'm enjoying this so much. It's very easy to get excited, especially when you consider how young this team is and how they have a chance to grow up together.

Kirobaito
04-25-2005, 05:03 AM
You know, there's an NBA playoff thread so we can avoid all of the individual game threads. It's somewhere around here some place.

Del Murder
04-25-2005, 05:30 AM
This is shaping up to be an all time classic series.

nik0tine
04-25-2005, 07:01 AM
Go Suns?

Dingo Jellybean
05-07-2005, 03:49 AM
Not to brag, but eh.

Chicago was up 2-0, then proceeded to lose the series 4-2. How sweet is that? I haven't seen this much from the Washington team since...before I was born. Oh well.

Take that, Bulls fans...for posting up a topic like this so prematurely.

Kirobaito
05-07-2005, 04:34 AM
It's the Eastern Conference, so it's not like anyone other than the Heat and Pistons even matter.

Agent Proto
05-07-2005, 04:41 AM
It's the Eastern Conference, so it's not like anyone other than the Heat and Pistons even matter.

Hush you.

Kirobaito
05-07-2005, 04:42 AM
You know I'm right. :p

Agent Proto
05-07-2005, 04:46 AM
That's it. I want the Mavs to lose to the Rockets! >:O

Kirobaito
05-07-2005, 04:49 AM
You said that in #eoff for reverse psychology purposes. That should jinx the Rockets. Thanks.

Del Murder
05-07-2005, 04:56 AM
Dallas will beat Houston, and then beat Phoenix. You heard it here second, folks (since I'm sure KB says it every other sentence, but he doesn't count).

They will lose to the Spurs, though, in an exciting all-Texas series.

Meanwhile the Maimi-Detroit series will put me to sleep.

Kirobaito
05-07-2005, 05:02 AM
I haven't even looked to a possible Phoenix series, actually. I refuse to get ahead of myself. Off the top of my head, I think we stand a real good shot against the weakest MVP in league history*. However, Dirk struggles with athleticism (plainly evident in this series), and Marion will be guarding him all the time. Need definite step-ups from Josh Howard.

* There are no set criteria for league MVP, the only award that doesn't have any. The only way to decide is to model it after the players who have won it before. By naming Nash the MVP, you have put him in the category of (over the past 20 years):

Kevin Garnett
Tim Duncan
Allen Iverson
Shaquille O'Neal
Karl Malone
Michael Jordan
David Robinson
Hakeem Olajuwon
Charles Barkley
Magic Johnson
Larry Bird
Moses Malone
Julius Erving

To put him in that collection is preposterous. That's my take on it, at least.

Pheesh
05-07-2005, 12:25 PM

hey! i think the boston-indiana series has been exiting. I know our comeback has had me on my knees kissing the keyboard :tongue: seventh game is tomorrow, c'mon celtics (but this matchup sucks because i secretly thought reggie deserves a title and anyone who dosn't are cruel.).

EE

Venom65437
05-07-2005, 02:56 PM
Not to brag, but eh.

Chicago was up 2-0, then proceeded to lose the series 4-2. How sweet is that? I haven't seen this much from the Washington team since...before I was born. Oh well.

Take that, Bulls fans...for posting up a topic like this so prematurely.

How is posting a topic about winning game 1 premature? I don't recall saying we would win the NBA Championship or anything. And I did say "even IF we beat Washington" so there was nothing premature about it.

Pheesh
05-08-2005, 02:23 AM
well it's official, boston's screwed. unless we can muster a 26 point comeback in 4mins then sayonara playoffs.

EE

Raistlin
05-08-2005, 02:28 AM
I could've told you Boston would lose. They had the advantage this game, and in the parallel universe that series has been in, that's a disadvantage.

Kirobaito
05-08-2005, 05:21 AM
What an embarassment. The Houston Rockets just lost by 40 points, and I wouldn't have liked it any other way. We put this cocky, disrespectful team in their place. Sura and Barry couldn't do their three-point signs because they never hit any.

Embarassing.

The Captain
05-08-2005, 05:31 AM
Considering that Nash is the modern day Bob Cousy as far as offense goes, great passer, great shooter, weak defender, it makes sense that he'd win the MVP. Phoenix versus Dallas will be a great series, but Phoenix has more size and they can match the speed and athleticism of Dallas and can outscore them, so I think that's the major factor. No game will be low scoring, and all will be exciting but I think the better team wins this series. Dallas has a heckuva bright future though and I look for them to be a top 3 seed next year.

In the other matuchups, I look for the Heat, the Pistons and the Spurs to all win 4-1 as they are just so much better than their opponents. The Sonics are an interesting team, but Duncan is looking healthy and he he's only going to get better.

Take care all.