PDA

View Full Version : The Punisher...Such an awesome game

JaytodaP
04-25-2005, 08:04 PM
This is possibly the best game ever. Its got everything a good game needs: Over exagerrated blood and gore
Lots o' guns(YEAH BABY)
And the Punisher is completly badass!
Oh yeah interrogating people is so fun(dipping someone in a shark tank!!!!!)
If you dont have it BUY IT! You wont be dissapointed(Unless you hate 3rd person shooters and your mom hates violence! I swear my mom was like"why did you shoot that guy he didn't do anything to you" my response"he shot me with a FREAKIN SHOT GUN")

Pure Strife
04-25-2005, 09:20 PM
My mom won't let be play games based on movies. She said GTA: San Andreas was almost too close to being like Gone In 60 Seconds, and if Angelina Jolie had been in it she wouldn't have bought it for me. There's no way she'll let me have this! Unless I tell her it's based on a comic book lols

After Enter The Matrix I'll be damned if I'll buy another movie game.

Dreddz
04-26-2005, 09:51 PM
I cant be bothered wasting my time on an action game based on a cheap comic

Lord Chainsaw
04-26-2005, 11:55 PM
I enjoyed the game at first, but after taking down the three initial selection stages the game started getting repetitive. Granted, it was quite advanced and felt like an SNES game, it still got old after a while.

The bosses were great though. I remember fighting a ninja that you'd have to shoot from a distance and punch out with CQC, a robot, and of course the Kingpin who drained about 8 lives from me. I'd give it a 6/10. An extra point cause you can shoot those jazz players.

Meat Puppet
04-26-2005, 11:56 PM
I'm quite a fan of the NES version. All the rest kinda make me uneasy, though.

JaytodaP
04-27-2005, 08:01 PM
smasing someones head into a razor is funny. also you can throw someone in a coffin with a GRENADE. Thats just funny more than it is awesome

Jack
04-28-2005, 10:19 AM
Its got everything a good game needs: Over exagerrated blood and gore

If that's your judge of a good game, then may God have hope for us all.

smasing someones head into a razor is funny.also you can throw someone in a coffin with a GRENADE. Thats just funny more than it is awesome
I realise it's a game but surely you should be entertained by the GAME, not by what terrible violence you can wreak upon others within the game. It's like saying Super Mario Bros is the best game because you jump on the bad-guys heads.