PDA

View Full Version : FFVII Full Story (spoilers)

Desert Merchant
04-26-2005, 07:00 AM
Hey big fan of ff7 but havent played it in years and i am getting exited about the release of advent children but i was wondering if someone could catch me up on the FULL story of ff7 including all plot twist and minor things that have impact on the story like jenova zack vincent all that stuff if someone could help me out here that would be great thanks!

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-26-2005, 07:59 AM
Just play the game again. It's not like Advent Children is coming out tomorrow.

Gwelenguchenkus
04-26-2005, 08:23 AM
Hey big fan of ff7 but havent played it in years and i am getting exited about the release of advent children but i was wondering if someone could catch me up on the FULL story of ff7 including all plot twist and minor things that have impact on the story like jenova zack vincent all that stuff if someone could help me out here that would be great thanks!

Dear God, you have got to be kidding. Squall of SeeD might be happy to write a 10 page analysis for you, but I certainly as hell am not. There is simply too much stuff to account for.

That doesn't mean I can't help you. I found this great plot analysis for you to read. Enjoy. (http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/final_fantasy_vii_plot.txt)

Squall of SeeD
04-26-2005, 11:59 AM
I don't particularly have time to write such an analysis at this time with work and university finals coming up, and I can't say I recommend falsehead's Plot Analysis at GameFAQs, as I find some segments of it atrocious. I personally just recommend reading the script to the game: Linkage (http://members.fortunecity.com/sephkatana/ff7stuff/ff7sc.html).

Enjoy.

sayen
04-26-2005, 01:24 PM
thats the smallest post ive ever seen squall of seeD do WOW :D :D :D

ff7

sephiroth kills ares after she summons holy sephiroth summons metoer cloud and co kill sephy/jenova or so thety think holy and life stream stop meator midger gets trashed thats basickly what happend a lot better than 10 pages eh

Shoden
04-26-2005, 05:59 PM
your at Uni! man im still deein coursework im in yr10 or 11th grade

DaremihC
04-26-2005, 08:26 PM
sayen... there is nothing to be proud of in that sentence.... :P

Gwelenguchenkus
04-26-2005, 08:38 PM
I don't particularly have time to write such an analysis at this time with work and university finals coming up, and I can't say I recommend falsehead's Plot Analysis at GameFAQs, as I find some segments of it atrocious. I personally just recommend reading the script to the game: Linkage (http://members.fortunecity.com/sephkatana/ff7stuff/ff7sc.html).

Enjoy.

Whoops, I didn't know it was that bad (I personally haven't read it... but was recommended to me by somenoe else... GAH!!)

Sephiroth Clones, the Reunion and The Black Caped Man

The original Sephiroth is in the Northern Crater, encased in Mako. He was thrown into the lifestream by Cloud 5 years ago. He absorbed the wisdom of the Cetra, and floated to the NC. Hojo, some time earlier, had been playing with Jenova cells, injecting people with high doses of them. Like Cloud and Zack. These are Sephiroth Clones, not real clones at all. Now because Cloud and Zack were Soldiers, they had some resistance. Zack was not mentally ****** up, so he coped with them. The black cloaked people were normal people, and can barely cope with the cells influence. Jenova can control them, calling them to her, the Reunion. She is said to be able to take on any form, and she can morph the clones also. These are the "Black Caped Man" that you follow. This is seen outside the TotA when you see a clone walk out and dissapear, and go inside to find Sephy has been causing chaos.

--Blood_Omega

Cloud wasn't mentally ****** up, he was just unaccepting of his own self or identity and it was easily overcome by the jenova cells, so he was in somewhat of a catatonic state. When Zack was escaping from the Lab and carrying cloud, they headed off to Midgar, where Zack was shot down by shinra soldiers, and Cloud stole his identity.

Something along those lines anyway.

Desert Merchant
04-27-2005, 05:39 AM
thanks alot guys. I would just play it again and probably will soon but right now im in the middle of beating FF2 and FF8 and its gets confusing playing these games expessily when i have to do all this homework and read stories and get the books and the games mixed up yeah you know... anyway thanks for the links and stuff