PDA

View Full Version : Flowers, Dillemas, and Flower Dillemas

Clouded Sky
04-26-2005, 06:12 PM
Well everyone, here goes, seeing as you all seem to know everything. There's this girl that I've fallen for and I plan on asking her out this week. I'm pretty certain she'll say yes. So, today, I want to give her flowers. But seeing as I'm not a flower expert, the only thing I can come up with is "not roses" because to me that seems a bit much. So, what kind of flowers would you suggest?

And to give a little more depth to the topic, what is your favorite flower and why?

Psychotic
04-26-2005, 06:13 PM
Red ones!

Miriel
04-26-2005, 06:20 PM
Tulips! Because they're beautiful.

theundeadhero
04-26-2005, 06:20 PM
Diasy, cause I like the name. I plan on making it my daughters middle name, actually. It also reminds me of this song...

Daisy, Daisy, tell me your love is true.
I'm half crazy,
over my love for you.
*something something*
We don't need a carriage.
*something something somemore*
and a bicycle seated for two.

:<3:

Ouch!
04-26-2005, 06:22 PM
Tulips are always cool. Carnations are a step down from roses, though. =P

udsuna
04-26-2005, 06:25 PM
My advice: wildflowers. It's the season, go out and pick them yourself. Saves you money, and is so much more romantic. If you do that, I recomment Lilac, apple or cherry blossom, and anything with a long stem and bright colors. Raid your neighbor's garden or something. :D.

And, if you can find bluebells, you have hit the jackpot.

rubah
04-26-2005, 10:13 PM
I myself love daffodils, jonaquils, narcissus, and anything in their yellow family.

Shlup
04-26-2005, 10:24 PM
Anything but roses or carnations should be more than adequate. And even those would be good.

BJ always gets me flowers in my favorite colors. Do you know what colors she likes?