PDA

View Full Version : Which FF villian would be the Master?

Mika the Unsent
04-26-2005, 09:56 PM
Out of all the FF major villians (The last ones in the game), if they joined together to defeat all those rotten do gooders who have done them in over all the FF games, who would be the Master (Main boss and leader) and who would be the followers? Would one of them kill some of the others because they got annoyed, or trying to be boss?

Villians I know
FF 1 - Chaos
FF 2 - Emperor
FF 3 - Darkcloud
FF 4 - Zeromus
FF 5 - X-Death/Neo X-Death
FF 6 - Kefka
FF 7 - Sephiroth
FF 8 - Ultimecia
FF 9 - ?
FF 10 - Sin/Jecht/Yu Yevon
FF 10 - 2 - ?
FF 11 - ?

I got most of these from this site, but couldn't find who the boss is for FF 9, 10-2, or 11. And since I only played 4, 6, 7, & 10 I will only make my opinion on those four.

Now, I would think that Kefka would be the boss, namely because he is so insane the others wouldn't have a clue what the guy was trying to do. I think he would probably off some of the villians just to show them that he's the man...Or could be even something as silly as he didn't like what they were wearing.

I beleive that Sephiroth would follow Kefka, he seemed the type of guy who would. (If I am mistaken in his character just chalk it up to the fact I haven't played 7 in years and forgot most of it!) I think that if Kefka ever showed a weakness that he could exploit and take over, then he would do it, but until then he would follow.

Zeromus I think would be killed by either Kefka himself or by Sephiroth, ordered by Kefka. I think this because I do not think Z would want to follow anyone. And I think the two (K & S) could take out Z-Man.

The whole Sin/Jecht/Yu Yevon thing? He is more of a creature and wouldn't follow anybody. Probably destroyed or used in some manner by Kefka.

Lord Chainsaw
04-26-2005, 11:58 PM
It would obviously be HILL GIGAS from FFIX. He only fooled you into thinking he was an easy boss that popped out of virtually nowhere. Part of the plan of the master villain is to fool everyone else into thinking you're the dope.

http://www.ffcompendium.com/~Skylark/ff9/Hilgigars.gif

Meat Puppet
04-27-2005, 12:04 AM
I think it'd be well awesome for a small Japanese boy with a mallet three times his size.

ThroneofDravaris
04-27-2005, 03:33 PM
I think Ultimecia or X-Death would make more sense than Kefka, He's a bit too much of a psychopath to actually manage to unite all of the major Final Fantasy antagonists. Ultimecia could appear using Kuja as a host body (Kuja was the main bad guy in FFIX, those who have played the game might get the twisted joke behind this), with Sephiroth taking over Seifer's role as her 'Knight'.

I always thought I would be cool if Square decided to make a game like this. They won't though...

DarkLadyNyara
04-27-2005, 07:23 PM
Zeromus I think would be killed by either Kefka himself or by Sephiroth, ordered by Kefka. I think this because I do not think Z would want to follow anyone.
I'm thinking the Emperor would have the same problem. A guy who takes over Hell and heaven doesn't exactly strike me as the "following orders" type.

tailz
04-27-2005, 09:01 PM
i think kefka would kill ex-death and all those would-be vilians and keep sephiroth as his personal right hand and sin as his pet

im crazy i know

KuRt
04-27-2005, 09:02 PM
Kefka is so evil badass that he wud be the leader, then Sephiroth, Zeromus, Ultimecia and after that, Kuja

Destai
04-27-2005, 09:19 PM
I smell Kefka fanboys :(

Shoden
04-27-2005, 10:16 PM
Sephiroth aint the type to be top dog Kefka seems good for the job and Sephiroth as his Right hand man or left (depending on what handed the guy is) Kuja for command of the armies Ultimecia for discipline Yu Yevon as Kujas power source and Sin as the mascot lol

Laguna
04-27-2005, 10:43 PM
Sephiroth is waaay more evil than Kefka. Kefka was kind of annoying- im pretty certain Sephiroth would kill him before he worked with him. Although it did feel much more satisfying to kill Kefka.... maybe that's because I hated his damn laugh.

TurkSlayer
04-28-2005, 01:00 AM
I think Kefka or Kuja would be the leader. Which ever it is, the lesser one will betray the higher one and use Sephiroth as a way to kill the other. Sin would merely be used as a tool for destruction. Sephiroth would probably not be a leader. He just doesn't seem suited for leader. As for the other, I'm not sure.

Kamiko
04-28-2005, 01:05 AM
That Don guy from FF7... he's was just faking that he was a moldy, fat old perv.

blackchocobo9999
04-30-2005, 11:13 AM
my opinion is this: kefka starts out as the leader employing all ff baddies, Sephiroth betrays kefka by killing him the same way as he did shinra from ff7. He than creates yu yevon, which he uses as a destroying maniac and then Kuja comes out of nowhere saying that he is Sephiroths brother before the end boss you defeat Kuja who then goes into Trance and then Sephiroth and Yu Yevon are the last boss!

Del Murder
04-30-2005, 06:08 PM
It would obviously be HILL GIGAS from FFIX. He only fooled you into thinking he was an easy boss that popped out of virtually nowhere. Part of the plan of the master villain is to fool everyone else into thinking you're the dope.

If difficulty to steal from was the same as strength then this guy would pound them all.

Martyr
04-30-2005, 11:35 PM
Chaos is the embodiment of everything that the FF bad guys represent.

The only difference between him and Kefka and ExDeath and Zeromus is that... Garland actually had freaking control and knowledge of what he was doing while wielding the power.
The way I see it, a bunch of psychos who want to destroy the world, if they all have ultimate power, will be more easily led by the one who is most comptetent.

On the other hand, I don't know anyhting about Ultimecia, so, if you can find a plausible argument for why he/she/it'd be the strongest, fire away.

udsuna
05-01-2005, 12:45 AM
1. Chaos... uh, ok... WTF!!! This guy RAN AWAY FROM ME!!!! During the final fight, I had to kill him in two rounds, or he'd escape. How does THAT make sence!?!

Ulty had mind control, but only on sorceresses. Besides, she'd be in the future. Her and Chaos would get along nicely. Kuja would also join in their little "destroy all existence" goals. As would Kefka.

Sephy would just go play with his mommy and ignore everyone else.

The others, well, who cares? They'd probably fight with each other over who gets which domains and other petty little power struggles like that.

Then, sephy would destroy the planet and become a god. Then the other god-like beings (first group) would annihilate existance itself. Kuja would die of aging, because he sucks like that. Then, we'd have Chaos, Ulty, Kefka and sephy/jenova as the four prime deities... who would eventually get bored, create a new universe, and torment it.

Xalioniaf
05-01-2005, 06:54 PM
The Imps.

Fireblade13
05-06-2005, 08:44 PM
Chaos would confuse them all with the time loop summon his fiends and go back in time so he could kill heir moms and they would never be born then he would send the world into the 8-bit ages again.