PDA

View Full Version : CAPCOM vs..

sephiroth9006
04-26-2005, 10:34 PM
if anyone else here has played CAPCOM vs SNK or marval will know what i'm on about,right i had alot of dissapointments in this game for starters i would have like to have seen people like dante,sparda,vergil in them and i'm sure some DMC players will agree with me on this..
just put thoughts up here....

Erdrick Holmes
04-26-2005, 11:43 PM
The Marvel crossovers sucked. The only good crossover was the CvSNK or SNK Vs Capcom. I'd like to see a Sammy Vs Capcom starring Guilty Gear characters, and I think the DMC characters would fit in there as well.

Lionx
04-27-2005, 01:41 AM
I do not see how Capcom vs SNK would fit having those characters in there, maybe Marvel because its fantasy but in CvsS games its more tournament with real life stuff. I agree with Joel.

BatChao
04-27-2005, 02:58 AM
The MvCs were fun, but totally whack and stupid... kinda like a horrible movie that's also entertaining... CvS1 was okay... CvS2 was pretty good, though still a bit messed up... SvC:Chaos was horrible AND boring... so yea... it sucked.

I would like to see Capcom stop being retarded and make a good 2D fighter... yea, remember those days when the characters were kinda balanced? That was cool.

Lionx
04-27-2005, 03:58 AM
The more balanced it is, the less characters. SFIII was considered one of the most balanced fighting games out there, why? Because the number of characters were low, so good and bad character's differences did not stand out. in a game like CvsS2 it has to be alot different due to the fact that there is alot of characters.

NM
04-27-2005, 09:58 AM
The Capcom Vs SNK games are the only one's that I like. The Marval game's are just terrible imo. All those crazy 25 hit super combo's and normal move's which fill the entire screen, awful!

I wouldn't mind seeing a Capcom Vs Sammy game, but I don't think Sammy have enough character's to bring to the party.

As far as new 2D beat 'em up's go i'd like to see either Street Fighter 4, (not gonna happen.) or just a Street Fighter game with nice new high res sprites like in the Guilty Gear game's. I mean look at Morrigan in Capcom Vs SNK2, the sprite looks awful as it's just been pulled out of a 10 year old Darkstalkers game.

Dreddz
04-27-2005, 06:00 PM
I dont think people like Dante will fit in.
Agreeing with Joel Sammy VS Capcom would be tits

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-27-2005, 06:07 PM
Sammy doesn't have enough characters to match Capcom. It'd be awkward.

edczxcvbnm
04-27-2005, 06:14 PM
Sammy can get some capcom characters on their side that no one likes...like Dan :D

EDIT: Wait...is Dan capcom or SNK making fun of Capcom. I forget since I am not a 2D fighting fan.

They should make a Marvel VS Capcom VS SNK VS Sammy and have like 200 characters!

EDIT2: They should also add in another VS in there for Midway so we can Mortal Kombat characters also...also VS Rare so we can get Killer Instinct also. Yeah! This game would kick all sorts of fucking ass.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-27-2005, 07:31 PM
Ryo was SNK ripping off Ryu and then Dan was Capcom making fun of Ryo.

And that's a great idea.

Del Murder
04-28-2005, 01:47 AM
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is my favorite fighting game ever. I like Spider-Man, Ryu, and Cable.

Lionx
04-28-2005, 02:12 AM
forgot to add vs Smash Bros @_@

crashNUMBERS
04-28-2005, 03:05 AM
I always thought of a ultimate v.s. which consists of Capcom, marvel, SNK, and namco. 4 Teams to keep it simple and mortal kombat sucks so yeah. I guess you can throw sammy in there too. To make it even we need another company...

((No not nintendo, Lionx.))

edczxcvbnm
04-28-2005, 03:19 AM
FINE! We add more!

VS. NAMCO VS. Sega VS Nintendo VS SONY VS MICROSOFT!

Now...for the full glory of the title!

Marvel VS Capcom VS SNK VS Sammy VS Midway VS Rare VS Namco VS Sony VS Microsoft VS Nintendo VS Sega VS Temco

7 on 7 fighting...all at the same time! Totally awesome!

Quina
04-28-2005, 03:23 AM
What about Square?

crashNUMBERS
04-28-2005, 03:28 AM
FINE! We add more!

VS. NAMCO VS. Sega VS Nintendo VS SONY VS MICROSOFT!

Now...for the full glory of the title!

Marvel VS Capcom VS SNK VS Sammy VS Midway VS Rare VS Namco VS Sony VS Microsoft VS Nintendo VS Sega VS Temco

7 on 7 fighting...all at the same time! Totally awesome!
You sure the PS2 can hold that much??

edczxcvbnm
04-28-2005, 03:31 AM
What about Square?

What ABOUT square?

And a game this massive would take a while to develop. Would be able to make it to the PS2. On to the PS3, XBOX 360 and Revolution!

EDIT: How could I forget!

Marvel VS Capcom VS SNK VS Sammy VS Midway VS Rare VS Namco VS Sony VS Microsoft VS Nintendo VS Sega VS Temco VS Marvel

Erdrick Holmes
04-28-2005, 03:41 AM
To all of you dweebs out there. Dan Hibiki was Capcom's way of messing with SNK, they made him based off of Joe Hagashi, Ryo Sakazai, and Rober Garcia.

edczxcvbnm
04-28-2005, 03:50 AM
To me it always looked like they were making fun of themselves. Capcom...F--

Lionx
04-28-2005, 03:52 AM
Yo yuis! *dodges with funky stance*

Unless you played KoF its kinda hard to see where Dan comes from..and Ryo for that matter. But i think its just a play on characters...which is kinda cool i guess. Ryo is actually usable...Dan depending on the game...can be semi-usable to absolutely useless....so its not ALL bad..i guess...

Yo yuis! *dodges again*

Quina
04-28-2005, 04:45 AM
I refuse to play a fighting game that does not have Cloud in it, or at least an Elvis knock-off.

edczxcvbnm
04-28-2005, 04:50 AM
We have the elvis knockoff. We have Namco so there for we have Soul Calibur and thus Maxi!

Quina
04-28-2005, 05:00 AM
This brings great joy to my heart.

Erdrick Holmes
04-28-2005, 05:56 AM
I think SE should give a license to SNK or Sammy to make a 2D fighter crossover starring popular SE characters. It would get all of the drooling Final Fantasy fanboys a chance to play a 2D fighter, and if I can show somebody the light of 2D fighting, even if it's just one person, then I win.

crashNUMBERS
04-28-2005, 12:21 PM
I always thought of a HUGE FF crossover of FF characters in a HUGE 2-D fighter...

Lionx
04-28-2005, 05:54 PM
Wait what was that game Square made? Ehergiz or something?

crashNUMBERS
04-28-2005, 07:04 PM
I think it's spelled Ehrgeiz...