PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts: The Movie

Pauten
04-27-2005, 12:21 AM
Well would it rock?
I could see it being a massive hit if disney decided to go with it.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-27-2005, 12:47 AM
its too complicated........but i would see it if they made it though

cloud20747
04-27-2005, 02:30 AM
maybe.....
How would it be done? Live Action (god no), CG, Anime, What?

Raven Nox
04-27-2005, 02:35 AM
They're making a series out of the game... don't know if it's anime though... but a movie would be kinda cool actually.

Emerald_Eva
04-27-2005, 04:50 AM
They're making a series out of the game... don't know if it's anime though... but a movie would be kinda cool actually.
Hello friend! And, where did you hear about them making a series about KH? (and who is "them"...? heh) Anywho, I agree with cloud20747 that if it was live action, I would give up all hope on life. Heh. I think that a very nicely animated anime (like Spirited Away) would be nice. I'm not sure though...I think it'd be cool to see. But, then again, it would probably ruin the game for me. And considering I hold the game holy, that's a big let down.

Pauten
04-27-2005, 11:52 AM
Well it would be an animated film done by disney, I imagine that anykind of TV series will appear on the disney channel.

Raven Nox
04-28-2005, 04:20 AM
Well... it was on ansemreport.com, and I think it's an anime, in the us, it will probably be on the disney if it's on TV. Might be a long time before it comes out if it really does... I don't think disney is making it though.

Xander
04-28-2005, 12:00 PM
A live action film, no way. A cartoon, hmm maybe. I like the manga novels and something like an anime based on those would be cool. ^^ I don't know about a film though. I don't think it would work.

MoonZapdos
04-28-2005, 01:26 PM
They're manga series. I actually have read the first one in japanese. ;)

Mercen-X
04-28-2005, 11:45 PM
A blend of CG and Anime clips. Or anime characters (Donald and Goofy) and CG characters and backgrounds (Sora, Riku, Halloweentown)

Raven Nox
04-29-2005, 07:11 AM
They're manga series. I actually have read the first one in japanese. ;)

yeah, I've read some of it, it's pretty good, but I mean a SHOW, not a manga.