PDA

View Full Version : Rainy Days

Apollo
04-27-2005, 12:25 AM
Inspired by the weather in my area right now, what kind of stuff do you do during a rainy day? I usually read a book, play a video game, watch a movie, or my favorite, come to EoFF. :D

Edit: Oh and what is your favorite kind of weather. Is it sunny, rainy, tornado weather :p , ECT. For me, I LOVE thunder storms. :love:

boris no no
04-27-2005, 12:30 AM
i HATE thunder storms
*scared of thunder* :(
when it rains i just do what i normally do, go to uni, get stressed, go home and write essays....
nothing amazing really
although i've just finished one!! whoooo! just three to go..... :(

Rinen
04-27-2005, 12:35 AM
I usually go for a walk during the rain. Even if I don't have an umbrella, I'd still walk. There's hardly anyone walking around in the rain, so it gives a good time to go out alone. I like the rain, snow, thunderstorms. Everything else, I don't really like that much.

Kai
04-27-2005, 12:37 AM
i usually stare out my window for a few minutes looking at the rain, then get back to whatever iam doing ^_^ (play games usually)

rubah
04-27-2005, 12:47 AM
I do the same stuff on rainy days as sunny days.

unless it's thundering. THen I grab a flashlight, kill the electronics, and play the piano more.

Chibi Angel
04-27-2005, 12:53 AM
I love thunder storms. I'll usually go outside and watch them (intelligent i know...) or if my mom is paranoid and flipping out and makes me come in the house I turn off all the lights and watch it out my window.

gokufusionss1
04-27-2005, 01:00 AM
i consider rain the best example of how screwed mankind is. I also like singing in it and occasionaly dancing in it, never disco though....no that would be wrong.

Meat Puppet
04-27-2005, 01:47 AM
Get naked and run around outside.

Apollo
04-27-2005, 02:28 AM
I forgot to mention that I like to watch thunderstorms through my window also. :)

rubah
04-27-2005, 03:24 AM
Get naked and run around outside.

This is also fun.

Rase
04-27-2005, 04:04 AM
I like to go for walks, read or draw while listening to it, or just listen to it.

I really like rain and thunderstorms, they relax me SO much and remind me of when I was younger, when it rained almost everyday where I lived. :love:

Dr.K
04-27-2005, 09:51 AM
When it rains I usually just stare out of the window for a bit, then do something lazy. Sometimes reading is a good way to pass the time.
Although I do like thunderstorms and snow, few things put me in a better mood than a really nice, sunny day with a clear sky. That's all I ask for really.

Gollum
04-27-2005, 09:55 AM
Walking around in the rain is cool if its warm month otherwise you just get cold
I like snow and thunder storms

Rinen
04-27-2005, 12:34 PM
I didn't have much fun as a kid, I spent most of my time in the rain, just staring off into space. I didn't like the other kids that much. In a way, walking in the rain for me, is a way to remember how the past was, and see how much I've changed, yet I know deep down, I haven't truly changed, I just changed the shell. The same saddened, confused, and lost boy is still on the inside, while on the outside, I've developed a cold, calm, collected individual. Some say that I'm a respectable person, yet they only see the outside. So when I walk in the rain, I measure out wich face is worth showing, a Janus so to speak.

RSL
04-27-2005, 12:36 PM
I don't do anything different. If I'm at work, I still have to work (and rain makes my job harder.) If I'm not at work, I'm not likely to change my plans either.

Resha
04-27-2005, 03:47 PM
I like rain! ^.^ I often want to run out in it and get wet and soaked and splash in puddidles, but my parents are anti-gettingwetintherain people. :( No fun, eh!!!!

Apollo
04-29-2005, 12:36 AM
I like rain! ^.^ I often want to run out in it and get wet and soaked and splash in puddidles, but my parents are anti-gettingwetintherain people. :( No fun, eh!!!!
My parents used to be like that. :( But now they don't care. :D

Psychotic
04-29-2005, 12:43 AM
They need to make warm rain. They being clouds. If rain was warm, I'd be all for it. Still, acid rain does the job for the time being so it's all good!

faster skating penguin
04-29-2005, 12:53 AM
When it rains (especialy when it's dark) I like to walk around with a camera, taking pictures of some picture-esque scenes. Also writing while it rains is ace.

Sunny weather makes me depressed. It's just screaming: GO OUTSIDE! But there's nothing to do outside where I live. On weekends I'll go to a friends if it's sunny and do stuff outside, but when it's sunny at home ... I just reflect on how boring my life can get sometimes, and that's not good.

Shauna
04-29-2005, 07:43 AM
When it rains, I play games come on the PC, watch TV etc, actually, I do that on sunny days too. :D

I love Snow! :love: I'm always outside when it's snowing! So much fun! :D :D

Spook
04-29-2005, 08:04 AM
I love it when it rains, but only when I'm inside where it's warm and not outside getting soaked. :)

Devourment
04-29-2005, 09:25 AM
I love the rain, especially at night when it's dark, well, pitch black, & you can hear the rain pattering on your window.
It really relaxes me.

I don't know why, but I love thunderstorms too. :p

Spring & winter are my favourite times of the year. I love April, the April showers... :p Shame it's just about over now. :cry:

Sphere
04-29-2005, 09:39 AM
I intensely enjoy the rain. My favourite things to do on a rainy day, would be to either walk through a forest in the rain, or sit inside under a blanket, drinking hot chocolate, watchin TV, or PC.

Thunderstorms are the best, I turn off all the lights and just watch them through the windows ^_^

I hate sunny days often, I do like to go hiking on sunny days, but I prefer when it's cloudy. Every year I can't wait for Winter, because I despise Summer. Hot and sweaty O_o

Jack
04-29-2005, 10:15 AM
Work on whatever Homework I can...

Devourment
04-29-2005, 10:19 AM
Work on whatever Homework I can...Wouldn't that make it more boring than it already is? :p

Jack
04-29-2005, 10:29 AM
Wouldn't that make it more boring than it already is? :p
Probably... But other than that, what to do? Stare outside the window, slap on some Heavy Rock? Hell, I can do that if/when it's sunny!

Rain isn't that much of a bugger. I'd go out if I needed to.

Shadow8017
04-29-2005, 11:18 AM
Ideally I'll stay inside and shamelessly play the latest rpg fling i've got goin.

and I prefer rainy days over sunny ... somehow it makes me feel more secure.

Shlup
04-29-2005, 12:27 PM
I do the same stuff when it's raining as when it isn't, except I bring an umbrella when I walk to class. :p

Spammerman
04-29-2005, 12:43 PM
i do the same thing each day, if its during spring/summer.Grab a spair of shorts and t-shirt, wait at the busstop for the school bus, go to school for 7 hours almost, go home and take a walk ni the rain.I like thunderstorms the best,Usually the day after is a little cooler.

Devourment
04-29-2005, 01:27 PM
Gah, I wish it would rain now, it's bloody sunny. :(

But it does make a change.

"Britian... Sunny... Nah, you're having me on."

Shauna
04-29-2005, 05:19 PM
Gah, I wish it would rain now, it's bloody sunny. :(

But it does make a change.

"Britian... Sunny... Nah, you're having me on."

Yea, It's lovely today in Britain, well in Scotland, dunno about England. :D Clear skies, sun shining, I really should go outside... Meh, I'd rather stay on the PC. :D

Mercen-X
04-29-2005, 05:35 PM
I don't really do anything on a rainy day. My dad called me and my mom out the house once to watch a hailstorm. I stood under a carport and let the mist spray against face. It's kinda like being on the ocean only without that ocean smell and the threat of drowning or being eaten by sharks.

rubah
04-29-2005, 11:53 PM
Today was monsoony.

I'm doing more or less the same things, except I was soaking wet at school today.

Casey
05-01-2005, 08:10 AM
I'm only happy when it rains........

walking in the rain, some times when you just feel like it.

Rainecloud
05-01-2005, 08:11 AM
I read books and watch the History Channel.

Failing that, I'll post here at EoFF.

The Captain
05-01-2005, 08:14 AM
If the temperature isn't too bad, I'll try and get together with some friends and play some football or soccer until the evening, then come in and shower. Usually, if it's raining at night, I'll enjoy sitting outside and listening to it or as others have said, I'll go for a jog in it.

I don't have a favorite type of weather, as I actually prefer a mix of them all since I like things to vary from day to day, though a nice long string of sunny days is always welcome if it's been raining for a long while beforehand.

Take care all.

Ko Ko
05-01-2005, 08:15 AM
Today and yesterday and the next week is continous thunderstorms. :skull2: And we all know how Iri hates thunderstorms.

Yamaneko
05-01-2005, 08:29 AM
I masturbate and pretend I'm Thor.

The Captain
05-01-2005, 08:32 AM
To quote a very old joke:

"You're Thor?"

"Well, it hurts."

Take care all.

louby_4eva
05-01-2005, 12:49 PM
When it's raining I usually just sit in and draw.
I love thunderstorms, watch them through the window, I love them. :love: but I wouldn't want to be out in one.

Smile and Be happy :love:

smittenkitten
05-01-2005, 02:18 PM
Well I live in Scotland and I love the rain i like the smell of it afterwards and i like the sound it makes on the roof if your staying in a tent hehe i use to be really frightened of thunder storms but not any more i mean it could be worse but if their was lightning next to my house i'd be worrying i also like to run in the rain it's a habit i have when everybody's went indoor's you'll see me jogging in the rain. :D.xXx....

Edit: And i'd love to dance in the rain no-one's ever asked me and ive always wanted too :greenie: ...

Halifax Housewife
05-01-2005, 02:31 PM
Heh. In New Brunswick and Quebec it's apparently flooding there very badly. Anything occuring your way, Bleys?